Dr Pepper is always original. A signature blend of 23 flavors makes every sip of Dr Pepper truly unique. There’s nothing like a Dr Pepper.

Pack of twenty four, 12-Ounce each (Total of 288-Ounce); A deliciously unique flavor; A great alternative to traditional cola

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr. Pepper, 12-Ounce Cans (Pack of 24)!
Sellersburg, IN
Id give Dr Pepper 10 stars if I could! Our fridge is always stocked with Dr. Pepper and it's also my fountain drink of choice at restaurants. I've been drinking it since I was a child and it and it will never go out of style. Dr Pepper makes the world taste better
Chapin
There’s nothing like a cold Dr Pepper on a hot day. It’s my favorite summer drink by the pool. I wouldn’t improve this product i think it’s a good value and i would recommend it to anyone who likes cherry flavored soda
Paducah, KY
Dr. Pepper, 12-Ounce Cans (Pack of 24) uploaded by rebecca S.
Purchased at: Kroger
My fiance is a dr pepper fan. He says there is nothing like a dr pepper. He likes them warm, not cold. We always have a dr pepper stash at our house. He buys them by the cases when they are on sale. His favorite is a cherry dr pepper. The price is reasonable and the can is the signature of the name. He would definitely recommend.
Knoxville, TN
Dr. Pepper is my everything. I love it so much it’s the most perfect soda ever created. Nothing beats it. No improvements. Will spend all my money and more in this product
Dr. Pepper, 12-Ounce Cans (Pack of 24) uploaded by Corinna M.
Dr. Pepper, 12-Ounce Cans (Pack of 24) uploaded by Corinna M.
Purchased at: Amazon
My all time favorite soda, so yummy nice and cold in the fridge. It’s good to have one every so often. The taste is so refreshing when your craving something sweet.
Vegan, Organic, Gluten Free
Purchased at: Walmart
Dr peoper truly is my favorite , packaging is great .. Taste is amazing ... & When I crack open a cold one of these with the boys, i know my soul is about to be blessed with 23 flavors of pure heavenly bliss. Lol .. Id buy this product over and over again .. In any way possible 2 liters , cans , bottles.. Fountain .. Ive kinda tried my own flavor craver lately with being 9 months pregnant and so i add 3 fountain flavor squirts of straeberry and ohhhh my goshhh let me tell you about the perfect mix
My Vanity <3
Can’t live without my Dr. Pepper. This is by far my most favorite drink in the whole wide world. I love the flavor and I enjoy my Dr. Pepper ice cold with a bunch of ice in my favorite isolated cup that keeps the drink and ice colder much longer.
Vegan, Organic, No Special Diet
Favorite soda here for sure. This has been the summer carbonated drink and it's been in sale at a great price. I use the cans for outdoors eating serve super cold.Im a die hard fan of Dr Pepper wish u could find the caffeine free in SC!
Orosi , CA
My favorite soda it’s definitely my go to . I love the colors and theme they always have which are sports when it’s football season . I love the Dr Pepper flavor it’s the perfect balance of flavor. I definitely recommend Dr Pepper it’s my favorite soda .
No Special Diet
Dr Pepper is my favorite drink in the world! There is nothing negative for me to say about this drink other than the calories. The flavor is amazing and absolute perfection. Best soda ever! I should be the mascot for Dr. Pepper!