BY DR. PEPPER

If you're looking for a soft drink with an authentically different taste, nothing satisfies quite like a Dr Pepper. Dr Pepper has an original recipe of 23 signature flavors blended into one deliciously unique beverage. Established in 1885, Dr Pepper has an iconic history of delivering satisfying refreshment. Often imitated and never duplicated, Dr Pepper is Always One of a Kind™. see more...

Lindsey C.
Carson City, NV
Dr. Pepper is one of my favorite sodas and never disappoints a crowd. The huge 36-can cube is usually offered at warehouse club stores, and is the perfect size for when you're hosting parties. I only buy the 36-can cube if it's cheaper than the deals on 12-packs at the supermarket, which go on sale (at the cheapest) for 4 ~ 12-packs for $10.
Sara B.
Silver Point
I have been married to this drink for the last 20 years. The taste when you first open a dr.pepper the delicious sweet but stinging taste. I go through about a 12pk a day. I would recommend you to buy this, the price is ok I've bought the off brand and it's the same taste expect the Aldi's brand that on is just nasty.
Caitlyn O.
Van Buren TWP , MI
Dr Pepper is soooo so so so good. I can't help but buy a ton every time we go to the grocery store. We buy most of ours from Meijer but I love going to sams and getting the bulk sizes. It's always my go to fountain pop too! T
Tori G.
Gonzales
Dr. Pepper is the best soda there is.  It is sweet and has just the right amount of acidity. The taste is perfect.  It is not too sweet like some brands of soda are.  It's of average price when compared to other brands.  The flavor is great.  I would definitely recommend it to  others.
Kyle L.
Monson
Oh the holidays, a wonderful time filled with love and joy, and if you’re me giant cases of Dr. Pepper. You could say I’m the black sheep of the family, which means they never know what to get me. But one thing they do now is that I’m a lush for Dr. Pepper and they always deliver. Lucky for me Christmas is close.
athena T.
Hines, OR
Dr Pepper will always be my favorite soda. It has a unique flavor that all off brands never get right. The design is pretty and one of a kind! Its definitely affordable and its a wonderful value.I do recommend this soda to everyone and I  tend to always bring it to the parties. Dr Pepper never disappoints!
Bobbi A.
Godley
I buy these religiously.  My husband loves Dr. Pepper.  He takes one for lunch everyday.  He loves the taste of these.  They are very affordable and are even better when you can find them on a good sale.  I would definitely buy these again.  I buy this product about every 2 weeks
Kelsey K.
Waco, TX
This pack keeps my fridge stocked for at least a month and a half. I love Dr. Pepper and getting this huge pack definitely saves me money in the long run. Even at a cheap store one of these will cost at least a dollar. This 36 pack is an investment and saves me money
Maycee G.
Crossville
Great value for such a large pack. Always has a great flavor, and is delicious. Price is competitive to alternative brands. Dr Pepper is one of the few products that doesn't ever change its flavor. I would buy again and reccomend to anyone if you haven't tried it.
Bethany P.
This is my favorite pop ever!! I am addicted! Whenever I'm having a bad day, I love to crack open a can of Dr Pepper. It just makes things better! Some days, I may even have two! I don't drink alcohol, so my friends joke around that Dr Pepper is my alcohol.