Skin CareFacial SkincareLip Balms & TreatmentsDr. Pawpaw
Dr PAWPAW Original Multipurpose Soothing Balm

Dr. PAWPAW® Original Multipurpose Soothing Balm

by Dr. Pawpaw

Due to its huge success within the UK and now worldwide, Dr.PAWPAW is launching a 200ml version of their best-selling Original Balm.

This generous sized tube uses the same amazing Original formula and is perfect for families, mothers and make-up artists who wanted a longer lasting version of our balm for work and home use.

Dr.PAWPAW’s 200ml version of the Original Balm provides a generous tube for our fans that go through the 25ml balms more quickly – whether you need a family sized tube for at-home or work, this 200ml will make sure you’re fully stocked so you never have to go without!

Dr.PAWPAW, is the ONLY British made, multi-use, miracle product containing a variety of effective nourishing ingredients, including fermented papaya, olive oil and Aloe Vera oil which combine to create Dr.PAWPAW’s smooth, long lasting balm.

Papaya is considered as the Holy Grail ingredient by beauty journalists, make-up artists, beauty bloggers and mums, due to its rich source of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, which repairs, moisturises, smoothes and soothes parched, tight skin.

This luscious balm can be used on lips, skin or hair but whatever your use for it, we guarantee you will be delighted with the satisfyingly smooth finish!

• Same amazing Original formula
• Perfect size for at-home use
• Has a variety of uses

What are some ways you use this product? Dr. PAWPAW® Original Multipurpose Soothing Balm ?
Does this product work well? Is it nourishing? Sticky? How long does it last?
Im curious how this formula is different from vaseline? I love the way it feels and it’s similar to Vaseline!
Start your review of Dr. PAWPAW® Original Multipurpose Soothing Balm!
Adrii S.
Arlington, TX
Dr. PAWPAW® Original Multipurpose Soothing Balm uploaded by Adrii S.
Dr. PAWPAW® Original Multipurpose Soothing Balm uploaded by Adrii S.
This is an excellent and affordable product, i use to use it also with the exfoliator , i really love it, leaves your lips so smooth i use the exfoliator at night and wake up with repaired lips in the next morning ..
Tina B.
Edgerton, WI
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Honestly, I don't really understand the popularity of this product. I saw a Review here on Influenster & was Curious about it. So, when I saw this in the store, I decided to give it a try myself. That's 1 of the REASONS I ❤ #influenster. To see what people buy, use, like or dislike about it & then try out yourself & see how it paired up. 😄 I've only recently bought this & used it just a few times now. I wonder WHY you would want to use a "tinted" product anywhere besides your lips though? Especially since this has a really "greasy" texture to me. This is DR. PAWPAW The Nude Collection, a 3-piece set I found at TJ Maxx for $8.99. I used the colors on my hand, so you could see what they looked like outside of the tube. Just a dab & then I spread it out for a better look. This kinda reminds me of "tinted" Vaseline. The colors are: Peach, Brown & Clear. I didn't notice any scent with any of them either.
Chelsey F.
Dr. PAWPAW® Original Multipurpose Soothing Balm uploaded by Chelsey F.
Great product and it can be used for multiple things. Personally I like to use it for my lips and I like to use it on my cuticles. It can also be used for dry skin, your hands or use it as a beauty finishing balm. Put alittle on a spoolie and brush it through your brows. Love this multi purpose balm.
Kay S.
Dr. PAWPAW® Original Multipurpose Soothing Balm uploaded by Kay S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have two sizes of this and the little one I take with me everywhere. Great for cuticles, cuts, eyebrows, lips, I also used it to get one of my rings off before! Great smell, it is a bit thick feeling but it eventually goes away. I personally love the thick lather.
paige P.
Portage, MI
Dr. PAWPAW® Original Multipurpose Soothing Balm uploaded by paige P.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I really really enjoy this product. Wearing masks combined with the pre-winter Michigan weather has been making the dry skin around my nose so much worse. I use this on the sides of my nostrils and it's been improving my dry skin so much. It's also really nice on elbows and the backs on my hands. I also use it on my lips before I go to bed to keep them from getting chapped. It is truly multi purpose. I give it four stars simply because the texture is a learning curve. If you're combination skin this might lean a little greasy on you, but if your dry like me it's a godsend
Anna N.
Purchased at: ULTA
The first color is Peach Pink. Next shade is Rich Mocha. Second to last shade is Outrageous Orange. This is a new shade I bought and I love it because of the color. The last shade is the original balm. I am a 2x buyer. I love these so much. So much more worth money that the Glossier ones. Dr. Pawpaw balms are only 8 dollars!! Dr. PAWPAW® Original Multipurpose Soothing Balm
Sharee S.
Springfield Gardens, NY
Dr. PAWPAW® Original Multipurpose Soothing Balm uploaded by Sharee S.
Dr. PAWPAW® Original Multipurpose Soothing Balm uploaded by Sharee S.
Purchased at: Target
I like paw paws, I love applying this product under my lip gloss so it doesn’t feel so sticky and helps protect my lips. I love the fact it’s so small I can travel with it.Dr. PAWPAW® Original Multipurpose Soothing Balm
Sarah S.
Winter Haven, FL
Dr. PAWPAW® Original Multipurpose Soothing Balm uploaded by Sarah S.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I had heard many good reviews on this product and me being a blessed human with dry lips I was excited. I was however disappointed, the formula goes on nicely and is not sticky but the monster does not last. I have worn it both day and night and always needing to reapply sooner than I would like. I will not be repurchasing
Naomi T.
Scottsdale, AZ
Dr. PAWPAW® Original Multipurpose Soothing Balm uploaded by Naomi T.
Purchased at: Amazon
When this product says that it’s multipurpose it doesn’t lie! I always make sure to have a tube with me & have been through several travel & full sizes because it’s so versatile. I use it on my lips, to smooth down my eyebrows & fly away hair, for under eye moisture on long haul flights& to soothe winter cracked skin on my elbows and I’m sure I’ll find more to do with it in time. A great product to have on hand at all times!
Nia N.
Dr. PAWPAW® Original Multipurpose Soothing Balm uploaded by Nia N.
This is a great product. A friend of mine sent these to me to try, and I love them! The two versions she sent me are glossy and comfortable enough to wear every day, with a hint of color that makes them a great topper for matte lipsticks or liners. There’s also a TON of product in the tube, so it feels like these will last me forever! So glad I got the chance to try these. I haven’t used them for cheeks, though. The formula is so slippy that I don’t think this would work well when used that way. But with nearly an ounce of product for under $10, this is worth its weight purely as an every day lip topper. Definitely recommend these!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Callie C.
Portland, OR
il y a 6 mois
Laura A. il y a 5 mois
I have super janky hands in the winter (which I got from my mom, who got it from, funnily enough, my Pawpaw)! My mom & I are obsessed with this stuff for our hands! It works way better than regular hand lotion & even better than other fancy, medical-grade lotions, creams, & ointments (for us anyway)! I want to try it in my hair & on my lips as well!
Viv C.
Mexicali
il y a un an
Is Dr. PAWPAW® Original Multipurpose Soothing Balm for the lips or what other use does it has ? Btw is it worth the hype?
Holly T. il y a un an
I like this product, and love the price and versatility. It says you can use it for lips, cuticles, and general dry patches. I don’t mind PAWPAW balm for lips, and it’s nice and thick so it stays on awhile. I’ve even used it as nipple balm lately since I’m pregnant, and have been getting a lot of itching and chafing from my bras. #momhack
Beri H.
Mississauga , ON
il y a un an
Where can I find Dr. PAWPAW® Original Multipurpose Soothing Balm in Canada? Or any of their products actually??
Maha G. il y a 7 mois
Angela B.
Indianapolis , Indiana
il y a 2 ans
Jen S. il y a 2 ans
Yes! I have really dry lips and this is the only thing I've found that helps 👌💋