Dr. Oswald's MuscleCare Natural Pain Relief Gel, Extra Strength Roll-On, Topical Analgesic

BY DR. OSWALD'S

Vanessa C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I needed something to help me out with the pain in my hand from being on the computer constantly. My knuckle area of my clicking finger was in so much pain. What's cool about this product is its a roll on so it can get into tight spots like my knuckle area. I'm not even lying like 1 minute after applying the pain subsides. It has a very minty scent but its pleasant unlike another cream I have been using. This doesn't leave you with any sticky residue either. I love to use this on my knees as well because I have a bad habit of bending them in weird ways while sitting at my desk which causes pain later on. I definitely recommend this easy to use roll on.
Vanessa M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Great for my husband. He is a marine and tends to be in some pain due to his traning and this help relive his pain
Olivia T.
Jefferson City, MO
Great When having aces and pain just roll on and wait not to long and your pain is already letting up