BY DR. OETKER

It's easy to make everything taste more delicious. Simply add the wonderful flavor of Dr.Oetker natural vanilla sugar to any recipe. With no artificial flavor, this delicious flavoring can be added to baked good recipes, sprinkled on desserts, stirred... see more...

Dr. Oetker Vanilla Sugar - Natural - 6 × 8 g
  • "So many ways to use them, but my most favorite is in my german butter cookies." in 1 review
Carolyn S.
Frisco, TX
I love these vanilla sugar packets. So many ways to use them, but my most favorite is in my german butter cookies. Perfection!!!
Jessica B.
New Bedford, MA
Would totally recommend this to anyone who takes their sugar on the go! I always bring it with me for my breakfast at work
Theresa R.
Staten Island , NY
These vanilla sugar packets are amazing. I use them when baking, in my tea, and on top of cakes and cookies.
Natasha C.
I love anything that is vanilla flavored! this stuff is really good and would recommend it to anyone!
Katie M.
Highland Hgts, KY
This brand produces some underrated products. This sugar is great and we use it regularly in baking.
Valerie H.
Can be used in different ways and they are also really good.

Kimberly S.
Las Vegas, NV
THESES ARE VERY DELICIOUS TREATS.!!!! lOVE THEM !!!DID I MENTION THEY ARE DELICIOUS???
Polina P.
Natural Vanilla sugar has an awesome taste and its natural. You can use it in different kind of ways, for example, mix it with your cake dough... In my opinion its better to use a solid version than a liquid one.
Kym B.
Yum! I love this in my coffee to give it a little flavor without being overpowering.