Dr. Oetker Ristorante Thin Crust Pizza Quattro Formaggi uploaded by Fatima R.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Thin Crust Pizza Quattro Formaggi uploaded by noorskh S.

BY DR. OETKER #3 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Quattro Formaggi Pizza.
Thin crust pizza with mozzarella, edam, emmental, blue cheese. see more...

• Anyone else try BBQ'N a pizza on the grill in the dead heat of s...1 Answers
Claudia F.
Winter Haven, FL
This is not worth it. Its the size of a totinos party pizza but the totinos tastes 100% better. With this, cheese only, pizza the cheese cones off in your mouth in 1-2 bites! Its not even filling or satisfying. My pizzaholic teen son REFUSED to even try it. The only tasty thing was the few dices of tomatoes on it. Save your mail ney and either buy digorno or a cheap totinos. It smelled good while baking but even prior to baking it looked nothing like the box picture. I will never buy this brand again. I really was hoping to love this so I could buy the mushroom one but if the cheese only stinks then I'm scared of the rest. Never in my house again.
Katie S.
Carlisle, PA
This is my go-to frozen pizza--you can really taste the bold flavors of the the different cheeses used, the thin crust gives it a nice texture, and I feel better knowing that the ingredients tend to be higher quality. The pizza is a perfect size for a 2 person household and is filling. The only downside to this is it tends to be expensive in my local grocery store unless it's on sale or I have a coupon but when it does go on sale, I buy this as well as Dr. Oetker Ristorante Thin Crust Pizza Formaggi and Pomodori and stock up while I can.
Inmaculada M.
Portland, OR
Me encantan estas pizzas. Sin duda es una de las mejores, quizas deberian poner algo mas de producto para que el sabor resalte sobre la masa pero desde luego se nota que es un producto de calidad.
He probado varias diferentes y siempre repito.
Tiffany S.
Warren, RI
One of my FAVORITE pizzas to eat, and favorite brands. This pizza can easily be shared between two people. The crust becomes perfectly crunchy without resembling cardboard. The amount of cheese is the perfect ratio to the amount of sauce, and the combination of the different cheeses is like heaven in your mouth. I'd rather eat one of Dr. Oetker's pizzas than order in for dinner, it's just simply delicious.
Melissa M.
Johnson City, TN
One of the better frozen pizzas I've purchased! The four cheeses are delicious, and the crust is impressive for a frozen pizza. I like this brand because it's very affordable while still maintaining good quality and ingredients, keeping it delicious.
Deborah S.
Vineland, NJ
So much cheese and yumminess you'd never know it was healthy! Really tastes like a good think crust pizza you'd get in a pizza parlor! The tomato sauce is the right combo of sweet and savory too - my husbands Italian grandma would be proud!
Shelby B.
Gibsonia, PA
I bought this pizza as it was a deal and a half at our local grocery store. Not too bad!!! Very thin crust, and needs a little more cheese. Taste wasn't bad, but I liked the mushroom pizza better.
Rebecca F.
Glendale, CA
I love these pizzas! If they're on offer you can get a few for a great price. Nice thin crust, not skimpy on toppings. Honestly I'd prefer this to a takeaway pizza. Good to share but could eat a whole one.
Katherine N.
Novato , CA
Very tasty, my whole family devoured it! Nice crispy crust, very cheesy. First frozen pizza I didn't add extra cheese to! I would high recommend, I also love that Dr. Oetker practices good manufacturing.
Franciele C.
I buy those sometimes to eat when I am lazy to make something. It is cheap, fast and easy to prepare. I love cheese because that this is my favorite flavor. Even thought I think that should have more cheese. Over all taste good to me.
Becky H.
London, ['', '', '']
Anyone else try BBQ'N a pizza on the grill in the dead heat of summer? I know I sure did! too hot to cook indoors