Dr. Oetker Ristorante Thin Crust Pizza Formaggi & Pomodori uploaded by Däylä N.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Thin Crust Pizza Formaggi & Pomodori uploaded by Gabriela T.

BY DR. OETKER

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Formaggi & Pomodori Thin Crust Pizza.
With edam, mozzarella, goat's cheese, cherry tomatoes. see more...

Jess R.
New Castle, DE
This pizza is soooo good, perfect for vegetarians, i'm a repeat consumer of this pizza. Its ingredients are of good quality, it's very very easy to prepare, and the price is very low. If you're vegetarian i recommend you this pizza 100%
Andrine S.
My favourite pizza in the whole intire world. It's a Little expensive, but the taste of this pizza makes up for it!Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Mozzarella
Carla C.
Anchorage, AK
I love, love, love this! Been having this for the past 2 years. Healthy? I wouldnt call a pizza, healthy. It's better i guess than the other ones. This is such a flavorful one that it needs no condiment. It's weird but i really like ketchup with my pizza and pineapples too but for this one, im just happy the way it is
Katy T.
One of my go to frozen pizza's is the Ristorante range. For the price you pay it's not the cheapest but one of the tastiest that you can get.
The thin crust makes room for much more satisfaction and more balance from the flavour from the toppings.
Definitely not disappointing for your tastebuds but perhaps not the healthiest frozen pizza option there is!
Morgan K.
Wilmington, NC
I love pizza. If you know me personally, you know that pizza is my whole life. I've never been a huge fan of frozen pizza though, until trying this pizza! Not kidding, I ate 3/4 of it by myself. I highly recommend this pizza - especially if you're a thin crust fan!
Jennifer G.
Needles, CA
All Dr Oetker pizza is delicious. I can only find it at Safeway but to my delight I recently found a batch at the 99 cent store and cleared them out!! For me personally they are the best pizzas on the market for conveyance not badly priced
Lauren B.
Aliquippa, PA
My favorite pizza! This pizza does not taste like frozen cardboard. It tastes fresh and delicious! I've had real Italian pizza. This is similar. Obviously not completely on point, but not American style.
Kaira J.
Akron, OH
I absolutely love these pizzas. I honestly prefer them to take out pizza. The flavor is so rich and the crust tastes extremely fresh! LOVE these pizzas!!! Try them all you won't be disappointed
LD H.
Chesapeake, VA
Dr. Oetker is my favorite doctor! He makes my belly happy! He makes the best frozen pizza. Crisp, thin crust,tangy tomato sauce and only the best quality toppings. When I don't want to order out, I fire up the oven and put a Dr. Oetker's on.
joy p.
Newton, NC
i just tried this for the first time this week. it was deliciouse. the crust was thin bust soft. I enjoyed the robust flavor. just enough for me to enjoy for 2 lunches. nice paired iwth a fruit.