Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Vegetale uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Vegetale.

Thin crust pizza with tomatoes, bell peppers, onions. see more...

Constanze M.
I think this pizza is the best ever. Honestly I think it is even better and so much easier than American style delivery pizzas. I love the thin crust and that the pizza is packed with veggies. Sometimes I even add more chopped veggies to it (and usually take the green bell peppers off lol). Also I think it is a much better choice because of the price (in Germany I think it runs about $3) and definitely fills you up. I don't even remember the last time I've bought a different pizza, I've loved this one since my early teens!
Janvi Y.
Fremont, CA
If you want a pizza - go to the restaurant or make it yourself but never try this one. It's dry - the crust is brittle, the veggies are slimy and hard to chew down. The crust is soggy because of the overload of the sauce and I was very disappointed in this pizza as I normally trust Dr. Oetker's food for my kids.
Deidra C.
Central, SC
Dr. Oetker is one of the best tasting brand of box pizzas out there. It's frozen but it tastes really fresh and seemed to be made from high quality ingredients. I like all the varieties I have had the opportunity to purchase so far.
Stephanie L.
Syracuse, NY
I usually like to add my own toppings to their pizzas, like artichoke hearts/mushrooms/olives. Their spinach & mushroom pizzas are good as bases.
FARAH A.
Old Bridge, NJ
Foodie Expert
I LOVE THE TASTE THERE IS NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR OR TEXTURE. THE VEGGIES LOOK FRESH AND CLEAN. THIS IS A GREAT PRUDUCT FOR THE CHEAP PRICE.
Amy P.
I received Dr. Oetker's Ristorante Pizza free to try and review #GotItFree #GotACoupon. I love it, especially the Vegetale flavor. I had a hard time finding it anywhere local and finally found it at our local Meijer store. The selection was slim - only 4 flavors - and the first time I went there they were sort of crammed into a corner/side of one cooler door, with another brand on the left, and when you opened the next cooler door, that same other brand was there too. The next time I went in, after my initial online review, they'd straightened it out, but I've still not found more than those four flavors. I found the price to be very economical for the value and size of the pizza. I like thin crust so this was nice. I like the fresh ingredients and the seasoning is very authentic tasting. The downfall was that I couldn't get my family to try it, but it was a nice light meal for me and I would like to use them (cut into smaller servings) as hors d'oevres. Although I loved all four flavors I found nearby, the Ristorante Vegetale pizza was my favorite.
Mona H.
Birmingham, AL
Best Dr. Oetker Pizza in my opinion! Thin Crust, a variety of vegetables, not tooo much cheese, fruity tomatoe sauce, tastes soooo good after exercising or when I am really hungry or just laying on the couch and in need of a really good Pizza... And my husband loves it too :-)
genesis d.
Foodie Expert
My favorite of all frozen pizzas! Love the light base of this pizza perfectly paired with deliciously simple cheese and tomat that are packed full of flavour which is hard done from frozen. Definitely the pizza I always have in my freezer for a lazy night in as you can also add more toppings to it yourself with ease. Dr Oetker also have many other types of pizzas available so plenty to choose from.
Wendy M.
Not your normal type of pizza. I liked the fact that it was "natural" and didn't have all the extra ingredients you find in Red Baron or Tombstone, but this pizza was not really worth the money. Sure, the taste is pretty good, but the small size was not really something I was a fan of. There was cheese, but not a lot of it - nothing like the come-off-in-strings that you get with other take-and-bake pizzas. However, it felt pretty healthy, and is something I could see myself eating quite often as a healthy compromise for what I usually like.
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
Dr Oetker's Ristorante Pizza Vegetale is one of the best thin crusted pizzas I have tried.With the first bite you are meet with the delightful combination of perfect harmony of textured crust;sauce cheese and the veggies are divine
I know the name is different ,please do not take that into consideration in your purchase.This INFLUENSTER REVIEWER totally recommends it,I know you will enjoy it if you rnjoy thin crusted pizza with amazing veggies perfectly married with a delightful sauce and cheese♥