Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #39 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

steve l.
Dr. Oetker is one of the best frozen pizza's options on the market.
The Pizza Spinaci is one of Dr. Oetker's most delicious choices.
The spinach and cheese perfectly compliment each other on the delicious thin crust.
As with all Frozen Pizza's it might not be on par with a gourmet pizzeria but this is definitely one of your best options if you want to stay at home and enjoy a delicious Spinach Pizza.
Give Dr. Oetker's Pizza Spinaci a try if you haven't already you won't be disappointed.
Adriana M.
Winnipeg , MB
These pizzas are delicious, quick, and affordable. They cook evenly and have lots of toppings. Great for a quick meal or snack. The spinach is one of my favourite ones.
Ailil L.
Saint-Lambert
Très bonne pizza pour de la pizza congelée. Croûte fine et garniture bonne. Pas trop lourde. Facile à préparer.
Avery S.
My absolute favourite type of frozen pizza. These take little to no preparation, they’re in the oven for a short period of time, and every time I’ve had one the cheese is always gooey, the crust is well cooked and the spinach is not soggy like it can be on other frozen pizzas. I always repurchase this.
Rina B.
Montreal, QC
I’m nof a fan of frozen food but this is seriously an exception. On top of that, I barely like pizza without meat. This pizza however is the best I’ve ever tasted, even better than takeout pizza! Doesn’t even taste like it’s frozen food. I always buy this when it’s on sale. 3 for 10$ CAD makes me happy!
Crystal M.
Haute Aboujagane, NB
This is my favourite frozen pizza! I love spinach! The blend of cheese used in this recipe is deliciously buttery and melts wonderfully with the spinach. The crust gets nice and crispy and the sauce is tangy. Definitely recommend buying this pizza!
Natalie S.
A great comfort food, easy to cook, awesome taste. Not massive in calorie content so a nice treat without going mad.
Tabbie R.
This is my favourite pizza, everything about it is amazing, and I love the spinach on it it tastes amazing
Stephanie S.
Stratford , ON
Super delicious! Quick, easy and affordable, they often go on sale. I love the spinach- it’s a healthy pizza topping.
Andrea M.
Surrey, BC
Thin crust, filled with toppings! This pizza tastes fresh and not frozen. I buy them on sale and never feel cheated! I love the ratio of cheese to other toppings. I do look for this brand