Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #30 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

steve l.
Dr. Oetker is one of the best frozen pizza's options on the market.
The Pizza Spinaci is one of Dr. Oetker's most delicious choices.
The spinach and cheese perfectly compliment each other on the delicious thin crust.
As with all Frozen Pizza's it might not be on par with a gourmet pizzeria but this is definitely one of your best options if you want to stay at home and enjoy a delicious Spinach Pizza.
Give Dr. Oetker's Pizza Spinaci a try if you haven't already you won't be disappointed.
Crystal M.
Haute Aboujagane, NB
Foodie Expert
This is my favourite frozen pizza! I love spinach! The blend of cheese used in this recipe is deliciously buttery and melts wonderfully with the spinach. The crust gets nice and crispy and the sauce is tangy. Definitely recommend buying this pizza!
Natalie S.
A great comfort food, easy to cook, awesome taste. Not massive in calorie content so a nice treat without going mad.
Tabbie R.
This is my favourite pizza, everything about it is amazing, and I love the spinach on it it tastes amazing
Stephanie S.
Thorold, Ontario
Foodie Expert
Super delicious! Quick, easy and affordable, they often go on sale. I love the spinach- itโ€™s a healthy pizza topping.
Andrea M.
5742 146 st Surrey , BC
Thin crust, filled with toppings! This pizza tastes fresh and not frozen. I buy them on sale and never feel cheated! I love the ratio of cheese to other toppings. I do look for this brand
Amanda M.
Glace Bay
Best frozen pizza. Quick and easy to make and tastes better than some restaurants. Even the spinach doesn't taste froze .
Medina E.
Foodie Expert
This is my favourite frozen pizza!! It tastes so great and I love how much spinach there is on it. I also really like how it's a thin crust pizza. 100% recommend!!
Francine B.
Moncton, NB
Foodie Expert
Very great tasting pizza. Dough very crispy and toppings never taste soggy. My family's favorite go to frozen pizza.
Kristal M.
Foodie Expert
I have one of these in my freezer at all times. My boyfriend and I love these as a mid-day snack or a dinner if weโ€™re feeling lazy. I find that they are usually always on sale and can be found at almost every grocery store or drug store with a freezer section. For anyone that likes spinach I would highly recommended this pizza. It is to die for ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜