Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Natalie S.
A great comfort food, easy to cook, awesome taste. Not massive in calorie content so a nice treat without going mad.
Lauren H.
Really thin and crispy base, almost like a cracker. There's the perfect amount of topping and the flavors work well together.
Rina B.
Montreal, QC
I’m nof a fan of frozen food but this is seriously an exception. On top of that, I barely like pizza without meat. This pizza however is the best I’ve ever tasted, even better than takeout pizza! Doesn’t even taste like it’s frozen food. I always buy this when it’s on sale. 3 for 10$ CAD makes me happy!
Jessica W.
So dang tasty and jam packed with flavor! Dr oetker makes the best frozen pizzas! Just wish they were 2-3 times the size lol!
Vanessa S.
I literally eat this once a week, its addicting. Best frozen pizza the market has to offer for sure.
Elena G.
New Castle, DE
One of my daughters and husband are vegetarians, so I need to find options that are tasty and meat-free. This Bea de has several!!
I absolutely loved this pizza it is different from the regular pepperoni and cheese pizza. It sells for a decent price and it seems like a healthier choice than the regular thick crust pizzas that are overwhelming with the dough. It has a good proportion of ingredients, i would definitely buy again for the taste as well as the price.
Victoria D.
Regina, SK
Very good! I've become obsessed with Spinach pizzas and this one is one of my favorites!
Teija A.
This pizza is my kryptonite. Garlicky, cheesy, I would call it a "personal" pizza but only because I don't want to share it.
Constance A.
North York, ON
The crust is really good. Like the thin crust especially with the spinach topping. Guilt free pizza. Can usually get coupons too for their pizza which is helpful when doing groceries.