Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #82 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

say deh S.
say deh S.
Foodie Expert
Best frozen pizza ever. I buy it in big quantities so whenever i feel hungry and don't know what to eat this is my first choice.
Constance A.
Constance A.
North York
The crust is really good. Like the thin crust especially with the spinach topping. Guilt free pizza. Can usually get coupons too for their pizza which is helpful when doing groceries.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Sydney, NS
Foodie Expert
One of my all time favorites as a frozen pizza! The taste is amazing and the prices are affordable.
Miss G.
Miss G.
Gerrards Cross, Bucks
Perfect for vegetarians! This is my top frozen pizza brand. Thin, loads of food on top, and tasty!!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy this type of pizza. The thin crust is well done and it does not burn up in the oven. The spinach is good and not too soggy or limp. When it is on sale, I highly suggest you pick up a couple!
Alexia C.
Alexia C.
This is a good pizza to make if you are hungry and in the go. It is easy to make, I pop it in the toaster oven and let it do its magic. In about 20 minutes you have a tastey pizza! This is the go to pizza brand I have used for 5 years and it has not disappointed me yet.
Lauriana B.
Lauriana B.
NYC
One slice of the spinach pizza and one of the mushroom pizza are my guilty pleasure. I have tried a couple of other but none have the distinct taste of this brand.
Is it healthy? Nope. But why would anyone think frozen pizza was healthy?! It's an indulgence and should be enjoyed as that.
Tasha A.
Tasha A.
Excellent pizza!! The flavour is so nice, I only wish the crust was thicker! Even my picky kids liked the taste. Out of all the frozen pizzas I've tried, Dr. Oetker is one of my top choices.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Milton Keynes , Bucks
This pizza is lovely as a basic frozen pizza. I think the price is ok. I love spinach so I did enjoy the taste. Unfortunately the base did seem a little soggy for my preference. I would recommend to others.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Foodie Expert
Love this pizza! It has such a nice garlicky taste and the spinach taste fresh. Almost as good as non frozen pizza