Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #81 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Janet B.
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
Foodie Expert
I like that this pizza has spinach. Big fan of that. The sauce falls a little short for me. There just seems to be something missing. A bit on the bland side. The crust has little flavor as well.
Katherine E.
Katherine E.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this thin crust spinach pizza. Still get the pizza and a little bit healthier than the rest. It is a convenient, fast snack or meal. My whole family lives it to. They use quality ingredients and you can buy it in the frozen food aile of most grocery stores.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Beaumont , AB
My fave pizza brand. Easy to make, quick and convenient on none cooking nights. Tastes great and less calories and fat then other brands. Would buy again and recommend to a friend.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Hamilton,Ontario
Favourite frozen pizza! Love the thin crust and how quickly it bakes in the oven. Good go to lazy meal! Love the spinach and garlic flavor. Sometimes I wish it had more cheese on it, Always end up adding extra on.
Maria C.
Maria C.
I love the topping and the verity that this product offers. I think the crust could use some work , it needs a new dough. The price is very good and adorable. Overall I would recommend this product for a cheap meal.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
This product is my boyfriend and my go to spinach pizza we love it and it's great for a movie night
Emma V.
Emma V.
My all time favourite pizza. So good just as it is or with added bacon, ham, chicken, cheese, ect. So easy to make and takes no time. I always have this on Friday nights because it's so easy and quick to get ready.
Jo G.
Jo G.
Charlotte, NC
My favorite, thin and crispy. East to prepare. I always add extra spinach for that added nutritional value.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
North York, ON
Foodie Expert
Delicious, just the right amount of crips and healthy! It's not a lot of food, you can easily eat one to yourself, just like they do in Italia.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Foodie Expert
FAVOURITE pizza! Always choosing this one over the others. Addictive for sure, :D High in calories though.