Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #81 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Pickering, ON
Foodie Expert
This pizza did not taste good at all... I usually love all types of frozen pizza but this tasted like flat out cardboard. The cheese on this pizza was also gross, had a melted plastic consistency, would not be buying this again thats for sure!!!
Brandy J.
Brandy J.
I love this pizza!!!! It's so amazing. I think it's the garlic sauce on this pizza that makes it so special. I like to buy the spinach pizza as a base and add to it. But it's still delish on its own. Definitely a great buy.
Barbara S.
Barbara S.
Belleville, Ontario
I found that the crust was too thin for the ingredients on top. I love thin crust pizza but found that this was a bit sloppy.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Didn't like this at all. I found there to be too much spinach and it made the pizza runny and soggy. The crust crisped up nicely on the bottom though.
Dani R.
Dani R.
Toronto, Ontario
Not a fan. Greasy and not very flavorful. Not really worth the space in my freezer (unless on sale for a very good price, along with pper towels to blot it)
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Hiddenite, NC
The flavor wasn't for me and the pizzas are smaller than regular frozen pizza selections.
chelsea h.
chelsea h.
Foodie Expert
Spinach pizza is my favourite quick dinner, and my favourite pizza...this is about average. If it's on sale, I'll buy it, but I definitely have brands I prefer more, as this one has much less flavour (and cheese!) Than other brands I have tried.
Jasmina D.
Jasmina D.
Not sure about this. Little overwhelming with the spinach smell and it's dry.
Tasha C.
Tasha C.
Ingersoll, ON
Foodie Expert
I guess it's ok, if you like frozen pizza. My kids liked it, but I wasn't a fan. I'm super picky about food, so maybe that's why I didn't like it.
Christine G.
Christine G.
I did not like this product. Either did my boyfriend. That said it was recommended to us by two different people.