Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Nicole C.
Sydney, NS
One of my all time favorites as a frozen pizza! The taste is amazing and the prices are affordable.
Miss G.
Clevealand Street, London
Perfect for vegetarians! This is my top frozen pizza brand. Thin, loads of food on top, and tasty!!
sonia a.
chertsey, QC, QC
This is great for a fast meal, the price is good, it tastes perfect for a frozen pizza
Kristen W.
Doylestown, PA
This is my favorite frozen pizza. I love how crunchy the crust is, and the flavor of the sauce is great. I like that there isn't too much cheese, and there is a good amount of spinach as well. If you just stick it right on the oven rack like the directions say it turns out perfectly every time!
Crystal M.
Haute Aboujagane, NB
This is my favourite frozen pizza! I love spinach! The blend of cheese used in this recipe is deliciously buttery and melts wonderfully with the spinach. The crust gets nice and crispy and the sauce is tangy. Definitely recommend buying this pizza!
Kira A.
Bountiful, UT
I love this frozen pizza. I bought it weekly for almost six months and looked forward to it every time. It's a really good value, really quick to make, and always made me feel like I was being healthier than I was. Delicious!
Taylor H.
Halifax, NS
A great healthier version of pizza. It's a nice flavour and a good amount of spinach.
Serena M.
Toronto, Ontario
I love this pizza! I always keep at least two on hand for those nights when I don't have time to cook. It's so easy to make and always tastes delicious. I haven't tried the other flavours, but I always go to this one because of how great it tastes!
Influenster M.
Love it! It has great flavoured. It doesn't take too long to cook. The spinach and cheese work well together.
Carissa L.
Calgary, WY
So freaking good, doesn't taste like frozen pizza at all. Thin crust is great cuz you get more flavor from the toppings. Loads of spinach which is great. I buy Dr.Oetker all the time!