Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #82 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

say deh S.
say deh S.
Foodie Expert
Best frozen pizza ever. I buy it in big quantities so whenever i feel hungry and don't know what to eat this is my first choice.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Sydney, NS
Foodie Expert
One of my all time favorites as a frozen pizza! The taste is amazing and the prices are affordable.
Miss G.
Miss G.
Gerrards Cross, Bucks
Perfect for vegetarians! This is my top frozen pizza brand. Thin, loads of food on top, and tasty!!
Tasha A.
Tasha A.
Excellent pizza!! The flavour is so nice, I only wish the crust was thicker! Even my picky kids liked the taste. Out of all the frozen pizzas I've tried, Dr. Oetker is one of my top choices.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Foodie Expert
I only buy this brand of pizza because they are simply the best tasting pizza around! The spinach is definitely my favorite!!!
samantha c.
samantha c.
Frankston , Victoria
Foodie Expert
I love this pizza I add feta and garlic sometimes too and occasionally sundried tomatoes but it's a great frozen pizza with a thin crispy base and nice topping and it must be got the kids will eat it. Only downside is sometimes the toppings are scarce or unevenly distributed but I've found that to be the case with all frozen pizzas and when this happens I add a little of my own.
Clarissa N.
Clarissa N.
Burnaby, BC
Foodie Expert
For frozen pizzas, I always thoroughly enjoy Dr.Oetker's pizzas. Delicious and not too doughy, their spinach flavour is definitely one of my favourites with some Franks hot sauce on top!
Alana K.
Alana K.
Etobicoke, ON
This pizza is my jam! Perfect thin crust, delicious garlicy sauce, spinach and light mozzarella. It is super easy to prepare and does not disappoint. I like to leave mine in the oven a bit longer than the directions specify because I like it a bit more crispy.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Halifax, NS
A great healthier version of pizza. It's a nice flavour and a good amount of spinach.
Carissa L.
Carissa L.
Calgary, AB
So freaking good, doesn't taste like frozen pizza at all. Thin crust is great cuz you get more flavor from the toppings. Loads of spinach which is great. I buy Dr.Oetker all the time!