Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #30 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Jennifer V.
San Antonio
This pizza is an outstanding example for other frozen pizza companies to aspire to.  The thin cracker-like crust, the superb amount of healthy spinach and the deliciously tangy sauce are part of the reason I love this brand of pizza.  The other important part of a great pizza involves cheese of course, and this cheese tastes like mozzarella should taste.  It is better and healthier than the most popular take-out pizza chains and by the taste, it just has a a more gourmand flavor. Perfecto!
Daphne S.
Lakeland, FL
Foodie Expert
I'm from Toronto where Dr Oetker pizzas are easily found in all grocery stores. Now having moved to Florida, it's really hard to find this brand at a decent price.

My husband and I really like all the different flavours and now we are craving their pizza again
Janel G.
Buzzards Bay, MA
Foodie Expert
This was an interesting pizza. It was purchased on a whim, having never tried the brand before and crabing some spianch. Well it wasn't the white pizza I was expecting. So that was a bit on the strange side, but all in all the pizza was flavorful!
Lauriana B.
NYC
One slice of the spinach pizza and one of the mushroom pizza are my guilty pleasure. I have tried a couple of other but none have the distinct taste of this brand.
Is it healthy? Nope. But why would anyone think frozen pizza was healthy?! It's an indulgence and should be enjoyed as that.
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
Foodie Expert
I like that this pizza has spinach. Big fan of that. The sauce falls a little short for me. There just seems to be something missing. A bit on the bland side. The crust has little flavor as well.
Kira A.
Bountiful, UT
I love this frozen pizza. I bought it weekly for almost six months and looked forward to it every time. It's a really good value, really quick to make, and always made me feel like I was being healthier than I was. Delicious!
Shannon S.
Edgewater, MD
I have been eating these for years, my favorite frozen pizzas are this one and Freschetta four cheese. I only wish these were as big as the Freschettas. They are more than enough for one person, too big to be considered a personal but not really big enough to feed two people at once.
C.C. K.
New Cumberland, PA
I typically avoid frozen foods, but the Spinaci pizza is delicious and allows me to indulge in comfort food without busting my diet for the day. I often pair this with salad.
Indira G.
I like to lie myself saying this is healthy because it has spinach. Hehe but I love it. They tasty good, it's easy to make. Perfect for a lazy night.
Amanda R.
This is one of the best frozen pizzas I've had. It is delicious and if you leave it in a little longer it get super crispy and really good!