Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #81 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Keshia M.
Keshia M.
Galloway, OH
Foodie Expert
My husband is not a huge spinach fan, but one day at the grocery store they were giving samples of pizza and you know guys they go for samples all the time! After trying the spinach pizza he was in love. We instantly went and purchased a pizza and it's like having a gourmet wood fired tasting pizza at home!
Yolanda B.
Yolanda B.
I really like this pizza it has a great crunchy taste as I leave it longer in the oven for about a minute or two. I always go for this pizza when I don't want to eat anything heavy for dinner. I also like that the crust is thin and spinach healthy and yummy. My favorite at the freezer at my local H.E.B.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Trevose, PA
This is my favorite frozen pizza. I love how crunchy the crust is, and the flavor of the sauce is great. I like that there isn't too much cheese, and there is a good amount of spinach as well. If you just stick it right on the oven rack like the directions say it turns out perfectly every time!
Colleen P.
Colleen P.
Millis, MA
This pizza is my absolute favorite style of Dr. Oetker... the Quattro Formaggi is a close second. This pizza is great for frozen. It is also a perfect size for 1 person (Im sure its meant for 2 or more), but other smaller than full size varieties are too small.
Daphne S.
Daphne S.
Lakeland, FL
Foodie Expert
I'm from Toronto where Dr Oetker pizzas are easily found in all grocery stores. Now having moved to Florida, it's really hard to find this brand at a decent price.

My husband and I really like all the different flavours and now we are craving their pizza again
Janel G.
Janel G.
Buzzards Bay, MA
Foodie Expert
This was an interesting pizza. It was purchased on a whim, having never tried the brand before and crabing some spianch. Well it wasn't the white pizza I was expecting. So that was a bit on the strange side, but all in all the pizza was flavorful!
megan H.
megan H.
Lancaster, PA
This is one of my favorite pizzas. It is hard to find a frozen pizza with spinach that still has red sauce rather than white. Its so yummy. My only complaint is they are pretty small so we have to by several to feed our familu
Anne C.
Anne C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This is my favorite Dr Oetker pizza but every one I've tried has been delicious. The crust is thin and crisp and they put plenty of toppings on it. With other brands I've added toppings but not with Dr Oetker.
lauren a.
lauren a.
Foodie Expert
I love this brand of pizza. Its more nateral good for you then a lot of other brands out there. It taste true to what its suppose to taste like. They have a nice variety. Its a better healthier choice.
Angela H.
Angela H.
Providence, RI
Hands down my favorite frozen pizza. Crispy not-too-thick crust. Perfect about of sauce and cheese (I like them a little on the lighter side) and TONS of well seasoned spinach.