Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #49 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
I literally eat this once a week, its addicting. Best frozen pizza the market has to offer for sure.
Lucy P.
Lucy P.
Foodie Expert
This spinach pizza is my absolute favorite. Yummy crust and the to pings are great.
I want one now :)
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Lancaster, PA
Very crispy crust and extremely tasty! The only thing I don't like about it is its size.
Katheryn Vanessa D.
Katheryn Vanessa D.
Poinciana, FL
This pizza is absolutely delicious!!!!! The crust is just perfect and it tastes amazing!
Soumaya j.
Soumaya j.
Edmonds, WA
Foodie Expert
I like Dr Letter pizza. It's very yummy. My family love it. I recommend it to everyone.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
My go to frozen pizza! I often will top this with avocado and a little sea salt for an extra treat.
Daiane F.
Daiane F.
Virginia Bch, VA
Foodie Expert
I loved the pizza tastier than others who have already bought. The cheese had a Wonderful flavor
Angie M.
Angie M.
I love this pizza!!! I really doesn't taste like typical frozen pizza and it's thin crust.
Joleen S.
Joleen S.
South Fork, PA
Nice thin crust. Great way to get my kiddos to eat some spinach. My favorite frozen pizza!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Lufkin, TX
Was a little small for my budget, needed 3 to feed my familt when usually 2 work. It tasted delicious though!