Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#41 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
meagan a.
meagan a.
clearwater, BC - British Columbia

The flavor of this pizza was good. The toppings were generous considering the overall size of the pizza. The only thing I didn`t like was how thin the crust was, but if it was on sale I would purchase it again.
Fiona F.
Fiona F.
VICTORIA, B.C.

I like the texture of the pizza, as well as, the thickness of the pizza. It does not have a thick dough before I can taste the toppings. There is only one ting I want to complain was the size of it is too small.
Anne C.
Anne C.
Fredericksbrg, VA

This is my favorite Dr Oetker pizza but every one I've tried has been delicious. The crust is thin and crisp and they put plenty of toppings on it. With other brands I've added toppings but not with Dr Oetker.
Mikaela I.
Mikaela I.

This pizza was very tasty. Filled our stomachs happily. Wish there was more cheese, but I guess you can't complain when it's a frozen pizza. Reasonable time frame from frozen to ready to eat. Would eat again
Joanna W.
Joanna W.
Calgary, Alberta

Delicious, and if you can find it on sale it is even better! Our family loves it so much it more of a personal pizza than a big pizza to share, as we all love it so much we want to eat one all by ourselves!
Megan R.
Megan R.
Norwich, Ct

I'm totally in on spinach covered pizzas. The crust is pretty thin, but if you're not expecting anything different, it's a decent option. I've have better pizzas in my life but I still wouldn't pass it up.
Lana F.
Lana F.

Soft, crispy, and very delicious. You will need to follow the guidelines in order to result in the perfect pizza. This pizza also goes along with a glass of wine, and Robinson's fruit squash for the kids.
jessica s.
jessica s.
Halifax, NS

I don't always make frozen pizzas, but whenever I get a craving for one dr. oetker ristorante pizza is definitely on my grocery list! the crust is so crisp and light and the toppings are always delicious!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Derwent , Alberta

BEST PIZZA !!! Dr.oetker out did him self on this one , I love the thin chrispy crust and the cheese and spinach is perfect !! Sooooo much flavor and spinach and cheesy goodness all in one ! Yummmmy !!
Sara C.
Sara C.

I love spinach and I love pizza, but I have to say I find this pizza a bit dry. The cheese is not enough to make the pizza creamy. It feels like eating spinach only. Could use more cheese or even cream.

Join Now