Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #27 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Sandra K.
Surgoinsville, TN
Great texture and taste.very good quality.i also tried the funghi and pepperoni which were equally delicious.
Jessica L.
Lufkin, TX
Was a little small for my budget, needed 3 to feed my familt when usually 2 work. It tasted delicious though!
Christi S.
Dayton, OH
Best frozen pizza ever....great taste and quality ingredients. Bakes perfectly and crust is nice and crisp
Jo G.
Charlotte, NC
My favorite, thin and crispy. East to prepare. I always add extra spinach for that added nutritional value.
Tanya B.
These pizza's are my favorite treat, super low in carb but have a nice thin crust and loads of flavor!
Stephanie S.
Dillsburg, PA
I love how Dr. Oetker Ristorante spinach pizza tastes! It's thin and flavored with just the right spices
Lisa B.
Best thin crust spinach pizza ive ever had. Melts in your mouth pretty much, the pizza is simply divine
Sarah L.
Atlanta, GA
I love this spinach pizza so much - it makes me feel health without having to actually go to the gym
Nicole K.
Riverview, FL
Soooo good. I am so glad the US has these now as they are my favorite frozen pizzas. Always a go to!
Lucy P.
This spinach pizza is my absolute favorite. Yummy crust and the to pings are great.
I want one now :)