Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#34 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Hunter F.
Hunter F.
Chattanooga, TN
These pizzas are delicious! Definitely best when baked straight on the oven wrack so that the crust gets nice and crispy. Only problem is that I can eat the whole thing by myself! So yummy!
Megan R.
Megan R.
Norwich, CT
I'm totally in on spinach covered pizzas. The crust is pretty thin, but if you're not expecting anything different, it's a decent option. I've have better pizzas in my life but I still wouldn't pass it up.
Ann M.
Ann M.
Stewartstown, PA
Love this pizza. My Mom got me to try it and it was Love at first bite. There is a good amount of spinach on it which is one of my favorite veggies.The price is okay but it never seems to go on sale
Nina Y.
Nina Y.
Norfolk, VA
I really liked trying out this pizza. It had lots of spinach but was light on the cheese. So after adding some shredded mozzarella to it, it was perfect!
Jill L.
Jill L.
This pizza is the dopest! It cooks well too! It's easy for me to mess stuff up since I am such a terrible cook but this pizza is as foolproof as it is delicious!
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
This is hands down my favorite frozen pizza. It is delicious. If I have leftover chicken I like to add it to the pizza for a little something more.
Kate R.
Kate R.
Decatur, GA
Was really surprised at how good this pizza was. Spinach didn't taste overly soggy, nor was it dried out and crunchy. Good blend of spinach to cheese - went great with a salad for dinner!
Megan C.
Megan C.
Raleigh, NC
A delicious tasting pizza right out of the oven at home, love all the variety of options available by this brand, but this one is definitely my favorite!
shareen s.
shareen s.
A great pizza probably my favorite variety from this brand as far as topping goes. the pizza itself is light, thin and flaky and perfect for lunch.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
There's just something that's so soothing and comforting about having greens on your pizza and this brand nails it! So tasty!