Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#36 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.

I literally eat this once a week, its addicting. Best frozen pizza the market has to offer for sure.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Atlanta, GA

I love this spinach pizza so much - it makes me feel health without having to actually go to the gym
Susan F.
Susan F.
Edmonton

Fast, easy. Crisp crust, light fresh taste. Tastes great, nice flavor. Lots of healthy ingredients
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Lawrenceville, GA

My go to frozen pizza! I often will top this with avocado and a little sea salt for an extra treat.
Jax L.
Jax L.
Brooklyn, NY

Crispy, delicious pizza! Not the healthiest (the ingredients are scary!) but definitely a favorite.
Annika R.
Annika R.
Franklin, IN

A piece of home! I am German and not a big fan of marinara sauce! This brand tastes just like home!
Light and crispy when cooked, great for a quick fast diner. husband loves them. hes a pizza junkie
Grace I.
Grace I.
Buckeye, AZ

Love the quality and flavor of this pizza. Just wish it was bigger! It's really delicious though.
Daiane F.
Daiane F.
Virginia Bch, VA

I loved the pizza tastier than others who have already bought. The cheese had a Wonderful flavor
Werner M.
Werner M.
Raleigh, NC

Great taste. Great texture. The ingredients taste fresh, and the sauce has a really good flavor.

Join Now