Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#26 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Lisa B.
Lisa B.

Best thin crust spinach pizza ive ever had. Melts in your mouth pretty much, the pizza is simply divine
Lucy P.
Lucy P.

This spinach pizza is my absolute favorite. Yummy crust and the to pings are great.
I want one now :)
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.

I literally eat this once a week, its addicting. Best frozen pizza the market has to offer for sure.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Wasilla, AK

Soooo good. I am so glad the US has these now as they are my favorite frozen pizzas. Always a go to!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Atlanta, GA

I love this spinach pizza so much - it makes me feel health without having to actually go to the gym
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Lawrenceville, GA

My go to frozen pizza! I often will top this with avocado and a little sea salt for an extra treat.
Annika R.
Annika R.
Franklin, IN

A piece of home! I am German and not a big fan of marinara sauce! This brand tastes just like home!
Jax L.
Jax L.
Brooklyn, NY

Crispy, delicious pizza! Not the healthiest (the ingredients are scary!) but definitely a favorite.
Susan F.
Susan F.
Edmonton

Fast, easy. Crisp crust, light fresh taste. Tastes great, nice flavor. Lots of healthy ingredients
Light and crispy when cooked, great for a quick fast diner. husband loves them. hes a pizza junkie

Join Now