Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#41 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Phaedra M.
Phaedra M.
Keswick, ON

This is one of my favorite pizzas. It's a nice change from the heavy meat pizzas that are so common. It has a creamy sauce and the spinach isn't overwhelming. It's not a large pizza so more than one is needed for my family of 4.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Windsor, ON, MI

While this is one of their better flavors, it still does taste artificial so I generally try to avoid frozen pizza altogether. I feel like this brand should be better and/or healthier but it doesn't live up to my expectations.
megan H.
megan H.
Lancaster, PA

This is one of my favorite pizzas. It is hard to find a frozen pizza with spinach that still has red sauce rather than white. Its so yummy. My only complaint is they are pretty small so we have to by several to feed our familu
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Charlotte, Nc

My FAVORITE frozen pizza. Honestly didn't know much about the brand when I first tried it but DANG was I impressed! My go-to pizza nowadays! Delicious, easy to stick in the oven, and doesn't leave me feeling gross and bloated!
Kira A.
Kira A.

I love this frozen pizza. I bought it weekly for almost six months and looked forward to it every time. It's a really good value, really quick to make, and always made me feel like I was being healthier than I was. Delicious!
Jaclyn A.
Jaclyn A.
Medicine Hat, Alberta

Such a good frozen pizza for when you don't want to cook, or have guests coming over and you want to feed them but you don't want everyone to leave feeling bloated and overfull! Love this thin crust. Cooks fast, tastes great.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Edmonton, Alberta

This pizza is bomb, I can eat a whole one easily (don't judge!). I like how there are tons of topping that are spread really evenly and close to the edges. It's definitely a yummy pizza to try if you like spinach and cheese!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Peterborough, Ontario

This pizza is simply delicious. I love that the crust is thinner which keeps things tasting lighter. The spinach is very flavorful and it makes the pizza healthier. I am a big fan and look forward to trying the other kinds.
Brandy J.
Brandy J.

I love this pizza!!!! It's so amazing. I think it's the garlic sauce on this pizza that makes it so special. I like to buy the spinach pizza as a base and add to it. But it's still delish on its own. Definitely a great buy.
Maddie T.
Maddie T.
Fredericton, NB

Great low effort dinner. Impressed for a frozen pizza, totally ate the whole thing (its great cold the day after too). I was afraid that the spinach would get mushy after being heated from frozen but it turned out great!

Join Now