Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#34 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Daiane F.
Daiane F.
Virginia Bch, VA
I loved the pizza tastier than others who have already bought. The cheese had a Wonderful flavor
jenny k.
jenny k.
Wilmington, DE
This pizza is so good even if its frozen and i like to heat it up whenever i need a quick snack
Joleen S.
Joleen S.
South Fork, PA
Nice thin crust. Great way to get my kiddos to eat some spinach. My favorite frozen pizza!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Hiddenite, NC
The flavor wasn't for me and the pizzas are smaller than regular frozen pizza selections.
Krystyne C.
Krystyne C.
I hate frozen Pizza. We tried this one and the kids loved it. it's the only brand we eat
Katie H.
Katie H.
Peru, ME
Delish! Great pizza !
Yum. My hubby even liked it. We will get it again. Happy with it.
jodiann w.
jodiann w.
Dorchester, MA
Buy these for my elderly Dad , for lunches. He loves them. Very easy and tasty
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
San Antonio
April 15, 2017, 3:51 p.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
This pizza is an outstanding example for other frozen pizza companies to aspire to.  The thin cracker-like crust, the superb amount of healthy spinach and the deliciously tangy sauce are part of the reason I love this brand of pizza.  The other important part of a great pizza involves cheese of course, and this cheese tastes like mozzarella should taste.  It is better and healthier than the most popular take-out pizza chains and by the taste, it just has a a more gourmand flavor. Perfecto!
Kira A.
Kira A.
Bountiful, UT
March 9, 2017, 1:52 p.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
I love this frozen pizza. I bought it weekly for almost six months and looked forward to it every time. It's a really good value, really quick to make, and always made me feel like I was being healthier than I was. Delicious!
Janet B.
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
May 2, 2017, 2:17 p.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
I like that this pizza has spinach. Big fan of that. The sauce falls a little short for me. There just seems to be something missing. A bit on the bland side. The crust has little flavor as well.