Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#41 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Dani A.
Dani A.
Oakville, ON

Really like this flavor from the Dr. Ortker brand. It's a very thin and crunchy pizza so it tastes more like a flat bread to me, but the cheese and spinach are a delicious combo. You could make it as a side with pasta for a dinner. Love it!
Angela S.
Angela S.
Parry Sound, Ontario

I love spinach pizzas! Mt family prefers rising crust but i prefer thin, which on this one toasted perfectly! I just think it needed more flavoring as it was a little blah. But would buy on sale again and add a little hot peppers for some zip.
Camille R.
Camille R.

I really like this pizza. I usually don't like spinach but this pizza makes it work. I could eat this pizza every night. The reason I give it 3 stars is because I don't like the crust, I find it to crispy. I like a softer crust on my pizza
Maura W.
Maura W.
Ottawa, Ontario

The best thin crust pizza in my opinion. I love the creamy spinach and garlic flavor and have to stop myself from eating the whole thing! If you are looking for thin crust pizza that doesn't taste like frozen cardboard this is the one !
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Westminster, MD

I love all of the pizzas from this company. They all cook so well and taste great. Can hardly tell that the vegetables have been frozen. Cooks evenly and quick and the pizza is perfect to share between two people. Calories are spot on.
Tarn P.
Tarn P.

This frozen pizza is a life saver. When there is nothing in the fridge, this item comes in handy. The thin crust is delightful and who knew frozen spinach could taste so good on a pizza. Definitely a good thing to have for emergencies!
Carley G.
Carley G.

This is a great, quick pizza. The crust is thin and crunchy, but not tough. The toppings are not too thick, but there, more in the Italian style than the Greek. It's my go-to for pizza. This one can be easily added to if you want to.
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Waxhaw, Nc

I love the flavor of this pizza! The sauce has a really nice garlic flavor. I love to add chicken to this! My one complaint would be the spinach causes the pizza to get just a little soggy. The flavor makes me keep buying it though.
Mikayla P.
Mikayla P.
Kingston

I love a good spinach pizza but this one wasn't the best.. Still good for a frozen pizza and I love the thin crust. Spinach didn't taste as fresh as expected (although it was frozen). Not disgusting in anyway, but not my favorite.
Rebekah L.
Rebekah L.
Winnipeg, Manitoba

By far the best store-bought pizza that I've had! I've tried many brands of pizza but I always come back to Dr. Oetker. They taste amazing, the crust to toppings ratio is perfect, and you can always tell that they're great quality!

Join Now