Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #90 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Ann M.
Ann M.
Stewartstown, PA
Love this pizza. My Mom got me to try it and it was Love at first bite. There is a good amount of spinach on it which is one of my favorite veggies.The price is okay but it never seems to go on sale
Heidi S.
Heidi S.
Mc Alistervle, PA
This pizza from Dr. Oatker is by far my favorite frozen pizza. And, as luck would have it, only one of my kids agrees with me, so I really don't have to share much of it. It's absolutely delicious!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
This is a company i remeber most from trips to visit my Oma in Germany, and the corner store always sold just this brand. And recently i have found it at Meijer and the spinach pizza was amazing.
Summer J.
Summer J.
Wyoming, MI
Myself and my husband really enjoyed this pizza. My kids wanted nothing to do with it but we were happy with the amount and taste of the sauce. In general we don't like pizza sauce but this had great flavor and it wasn't completely swamped with it. Great taste.
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Waxhaw, Nc
I love the flavor of this pizza! The sauce has a really nice garlic flavor. I love to add chicken to this! My one complaint would be the spinach causes the pizza to get just a little soggy. The flavor makes me keep buying it though.
Nina Y.
Nina Y.
Norfolk, VA
I really liked trying out this pizza. It had lots of spinach but was light on the cheese. So after adding some shredded mozzarella to it, it was perfect!
Jill L.
Jill L.
This pizza is the dopest! It cooks well too! It's easy for me to mess stuff up since I am such a terrible cook but this pizza is as foolproof as it is delicious!
Anna D.
Anna D.
Concord, NC
The spinach pizza is by far my favorite out of all the Ristorante pizzas or any frozen pizza for that matter. I love that the crust is perfectly crispy.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
This is hands down my favorite frozen pizza. It is delicious. If I have leftover chicken I like to add it to the pizza for a little something more.
Kate R.
Kate R.
Decatur, GA
Foodie Expert
Was really surprised at how good this pizza was. Spinach didn't taste overly soggy, nor was it dried out and crunchy. Good blend of spinach to cheese - went great with a salad for dinner!