Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #82 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Jenn A.
Jenn A.
Bolton, ON
Foodie Expert
We love the spinaci pizza - it's perfect for dinner for the two of us, the crust is nice and crisp, and fits in our toaster oven when we don't want to use the big oven. The spinach can clump up or move in transit so we usually even it out before cooking.
Trish W.
Trish W.
Woodstock, ON
Foodie Expert
Always in my freezer! The saltiness of the cheese is pure perfection. It's quick and easy and always delicious!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Toronto , ON
Foodie Expert
This is my favourite pizza in the world! If you like spinach you would love this pizza. It's thin crust and the pizza is small enough for 2-3 people. I buy this pizza all the time
Charibena R.
Charibena R.
Blackburn, Lancashire
I love these pizzas! I wish there were different bases though, but they're always really tasty. One of the best brands.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Foodie Expert
Love Dr Oetker frozen pizza! I love many of their different toppings but the one with spinach is my favorite. Because of the thin crust, it does not take long to cook with the oven.
Harrison W.
Harrison W.
Sheffield
Love these pizza's! Don't take too long to cook and always tastes great! Always a great price and would recommend this brand to anyone looking fro pizza, can usually find on offer in supermarkets and tend to be one of the cheaper range, I definately buy this product all the time.
femke w.
femke w.
Dr. Oetker pizzas are heaven. If you are a garlic lover like me, you should try this one. It's a crusty pizza with spinach and a good amount of tasty garlic. They are good and not expensive at all.
Emma V.
Emma V.
My all time favourite pizza. So good just as it is or with added bacon, ham, chicken, cheese, ect. So easy to make and takes no time. I always have this on Friday nights because it's so easy and quick to get ready.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
North York, ON
Foodie Expert
Delicious, just the right amount of crips and healthy! It's not a lot of food, you can easily eat one to yourself, just like they do in Italia.
Kara D.
Kara D.
Vancouver
Favourite thin crust supermarket pizza, so much flavour and very in expensive