Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#36 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Maria G.
Maria G.

Love all the Ristorante range. The thin crust becomes nicely crispy and there's a good range of toppings. A lot fewer calories than other brands and so much taste!
Ashley-Laurelle W.
Ashley-Laurelle W.
Brossard, Quebex

Love Dr Oetker frozen pizza! I love many of their different toppings but the one with spinach is my favorite. Because of the thin crust, it does not take long to cook with the oven.
Joan D.
Joan D.
elliot lake, ontario, N/A

Great pizza at a great price. The sauce is tasty and there's not to much spinach on top. Easy way to get the kids to eat spinach. It has a high sodium count, so it's not the healthiest pizzas but it could be worse. Great taste, one of my fav pizzas.
Phoebe F.
Phoebe F.

Remember to cook this all the way through and be patient. Otherwise will end up soggy. Very very soggy. However, when cooked all the way through absolutely delicious!! Love this brand of pizza, also farmfoods usually has them on 3 for £5. Great drunk food
Manon R.
Manon R.
Casselman, Ontario

For a frozen pizza the Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci is pretty good. When in a rush it's an easy option. It heats up pretty fast, the crust is thin and nice and crispy. There's a good amount of spinach (I love spinach!). It's an easy, tasty meal. They often come up on special which is the time to stock up.
Katie G.
Katie G.

I love this pizza. The garlic and the rest of the flavours co-mingle to create a delicious pizza. Thin crust is the best crust, and this one delivers a great crust that doesn't taste like cardboard.
Maryna B.
Maryna B.
Dana Bay, Western Cape

this pizza dereves 10000 stars it is very hearty but still delicuos and this. I just adore Dr. Oetker pizza's and would recommend the spinich one.
Kara D.
Kara D.
Vancouver

Favourite thin crust supermarket pizza, so much flavour and very in expensive
Meena B.
Meena B.
Toronto

Great pizza ! My children love this , and also love the cheese and tomato , vegetable variety . Very convenient . We keep a selection in the freezer and my children know they can get whenever they want as a snack or as a meal with salad or soup .
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Vancouver

I really love all of Dr. Otejers pizzas. This one's my favourite but I tried many other different flavours and I like them all. For frozen pizza these always taste really good