Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #81 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Millie D.
Millie D.
I love this pizza! The spinach topping makes it feel really healthy and makes it way more interesting (and delicious) than a plain margharita pizza; I recommend topping with some salt and pepper.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
broken hill
BEST PIZZA IN THE WORLD!! So much flavour and it's so nice and crispy! Absolute favourite, the spinach taste so gooooood!!!!
Bekah A.
Bekah A.
Packed with flavour! The base was soft but not soggy, a lot of cheese which is perfect in my opinion! Really good for the price!
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Vancouver
I really love all of Dr. Otejers pizzas. This one's my favourite but I tried many other different flavours and I like them all. For frozen pizza these always taste really good
Meena B.
Meena B.
Toronto
Great pizza ! My children love this , and also love the cheese and tomato , vegetable variety . Very convenient . We keep a selection in the freezer and my children know they can get whenever they want as a snack or as a meal with salad or soup .
Maryna B.
Maryna B.
Dana Bay, Western Cape
this pizza dereves 10000 stars it is very hearty but still delicuos and this. I just adore Dr. Oetker pizza's and would recommend the spinich one.
Joan D.
Joan D.
Elliot lake, ON
Foodie Expert
Great pizza at a great price. The sauce is tasty and there's not to much spinach on top. Easy way to get the kids to eat spinach. It has a high sodium count, so it's not the healthiest pizzas but it could be worse. Great taste, one of my fav pizzas.
Tess A.
Tess A.
Kingston, ON
If you're looking for a pizza that is full of flavor, this is it!! Always delicious and filling!!
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
Foodie Expert
I love this brand but this particular variety is a little "wet" which is common with spinach pizzas. The pro is that it has a lot of spinach on it!!
Jenn A.
Jenn A.
Bolton, ON
Foodie Expert
We love the spinaci pizza - it's perfect for dinner for the two of us, the crust is nice and crisp, and fits in our toaster oven when we don't want to use the big oven. The spinach can clump up or move in transit so we usually even it out before cooking.