Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#26 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Raianna A.
Raianna A.

My favorite frozen pizza. The spinach is quite fresh, the cheese is good too. The best thing about it is that it's thin crust!
Trish W.
Trish W.
Woodstock, ON

Always in my freezer! The saltiness of the cheese is pure perfection. It's quick and easy and always delicious!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Pickering, Ontario

This pizza did not taste good at all... I usually love all types of frozen pizza but this tasted like flat out cardboard. The cheese on this pizza was also gross, had a melted plastic consistency, would not be buying this again thats for sure!!!
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Regina, SK

Very good! I've become obsessed with Spinach pizzas and this one is one of my favorites!
I absolutely loved this pizza it is different from the regular pepperoni and cheese pizza. It sells for a decent price and it seems like a healthier choice than the regular thick crust pizzas that are overwhelming with the dough. It has a good proportion of ingredients, i would definitely buy again for the taste as well as the price.
Maryna B.
Maryna B.
Dana Bay, Western Cape

this pizza dereves 10000 stars it is very hearty but still delicuos and this. I just adore Dr. Oetker pizza's and would recommend the spinich one.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Barrie, Ontario

All time faviurite frozen pizza. I can sit down and eat a whole pizza, it is that good. Only thing I can add is a little more cheese on it.
Katie G.
Katie G.

I love this pizza. The garlic and the rest of the flavours co-mingle to create a delicious pizza. Thin crust is the best crust, and this one delivers a great crust that doesn't taste like cardboard.
Jenn A.
Jenn A.
Bolton, ON

We love the spinaci pizza - it's perfect for dinner for the two of us, the crust is nice and crisp, and fits in our toaster oven when we don't want to use the big oven. The spinach can clump up or move in transit so we usually even it out before cooking.
Kara D.
Kara D.
Vancouver

Favourite thin crust supermarket pizza, so much flavour and very in expensive

Join Now