Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#34 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Jaylin E.
Jaylin E.
Binbrook, Ontario
Dec. 28, 2016, 9:44 p.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
My #1 favorite frozen pizza. Tastes so delicious and I am sure it could sell in a 5 star restaurant no doubt about it. Somewhat pricey but I always stock up once they're on sale which is rarely. I recommend this to anybody.
Christina T.
Christina T.
Scarborough, ON
Dec. 28, 2016, 2:33 p.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
One of my favourite frozen pizzas! I am not a big fan of vegetables in general but the spinach pizza is one of my go tos! I am a repeat consumer of this product and it can be purchased for fairly cheap so thats a plus! Would recommend this and the hawaiian!
Tess A.
Tess A.
Kingston, ON
Dec. 22, 2016, 10:03 p.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
If you're looking for a pizza that is full of flavor, this is it!! Always delicious and filling!!
Angie W.
Angie W.
Fort St John, BC
Dec. 18, 2016, 11:38 p.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
I make this pizza often for my husband and I. We love the thin crust and burst of green color. It's also awesome for our family's annual green themed dinner!
Raianna A.
Raianna A.
My favorite frozen pizza. The spinach is quite fresh, the cheese is good too. The best thing about it is that it's thin crust!
Charibena R.
Charibena R.
Blackburn, Lancashire
Nov. 30, 2016, 5:41 p.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
I love these pizzas! I wish there were different bases though, but they're always really tasty. One of the best brands.
Harrison W.
Harrison W.
Sheffield
Nov. 30, 2016, 5:18 p.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
Love these pizza's! Don't take too long to cook and always tastes great! Always a great price and would recommend this brand to anyone looking fro pizza, can usually find on offer in supermarkets and tend to be one of the cheaper range, I definately buy this product all the time.
Helena Y.
Helena Y.
toronto, ontario
Nov. 26, 2016, 8:31 a.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
Dr. Peter's Ristorante line is definitely the best oven pizza there is. It's also available in a wide range of flavours - I would say it's even better than some restaurants pizzas !
Adraa A.
Adraa A.
Nov. 21, 2016, 5:58 a.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
This is my go to frozen pizza! They have still many great options for vegetarians and the taste is amazing! It's not like your usual frozen pizza. It's definitely good for a movie night in with friends !
Jenn A.
Jenn A.
Bolton, ON
Jan. 11, 2017, 2:19 p.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
We love the spinaci pizza - it's perfect for dinner for the two of us, the crust is nice and crisp, and fits in our toaster oven when we don't want to use the big oven. The spinach can clump up or move in transit so we usually even it out before cooking.