Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #32 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Helena Y.
Helena Y.
toronto, ontario
Dr. Peter's Ristorante line is definitely the best oven pizza there is. It's also available in a wide range of flavours - I would say it's even better than some restaurants pizzas !
Harrison W.
Harrison W.
Sheffield
Love these pizza's! Don't take too long to cook and always tastes great! Always a great price and would recommend this brand to anyone looking fro pizza, can usually find on offer in supermarkets and tend to be one of the cheaper range, I definately buy this product all the time.
Charibena R.
Charibena R.
Blackburn, Lancashire
I love these pizzas! I wish there were different bases though, but they're always really tasty. One of the best brands.
Angie W.
Angie W.
Fort St John, BC
I make this pizza often for my husband and I. We love the thin crust and burst of green color. It's also awesome for our family's annual green themed dinner!
Tess A.
Tess A.
Kingston, ON
If you're looking for a pizza that is full of flavor, this is it!! Always delicious and filling!!
Christina T.
Christina T.
Toronto, ON
Foodie Expert
One of my favourite frozen pizzas! I am not a big fan of vegetables in general but the spinach pizza is one of my go tos! I am a repeat consumer of this product and it can be purchased for fairly cheap so thats a plus! Would recommend this and the hawaiian!
Jaylin E.
Jaylin E.
Binbrook, Ontario
My #1 favorite frozen pizza. Tastes so delicious and I am sure it could sell in a 5 star restaurant no doubt about it. Somewhat pricey but I always stock up once they're on sale which is rarely. I recommend this to anybody.
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
I love this brand but this particular variety is a little "wet" which is common with spinach pizzas. The pro is that it has a lot of spinach on it!!
Hedi N.
Hedi N.
Love a pizza from Dr. Oetker when I don't want to cook. Easy instructions, and delicious. I personally like more toppings, so I always add some grated cheese.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Whitefish , ON
Foodie Expert
This is my favourite pizza in the world! If you like spinach you would love this pizza. It's thin crust and the pizza is small enough for 2-3 people. I buy this pizza all the time