Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #59 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Phoebe F.
Phoebe F.
Remember to cook this all the way through and be patient. Otherwise will end up soggy. Very very soggy. However, when cooked all the way through absolutely delicious!! Love this brand of pizza, also farmfoods usually has them on 3 for £5. Great drunk food
Millie D.
Millie D.
I love this pizza! The spinach topping makes it feel really healthy and makes it way more interesting (and delicious) than a plain margharita pizza; I recommend topping with some salt and pepper.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
broken hill
BEST PIZZA IN THE WORLD!! So much flavour and it's so nice and crispy! Absolute favourite, the spinach taste so gooooood!!!!
Bekah A.
Bekah A.
Packed with flavour! The base was soft but not soggy, a lot of cheese which is perfect in my opinion! Really good for the price!
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Vancouver
I really love all of Dr. Otejers pizzas. This one's my favourite but I tried many other different flavours and I like them all. For frozen pizza these always taste really good
Meena B.
Meena B.
Toronto
Great pizza ! My children love this , and also love the cheese and tomato , vegetable variety . Very convenient . We keep a selection in the freezer and my children know they can get whenever they want as a snack or as a meal with salad or soup .
Maryna B.
Maryna B.
Dana Bay, Western Cape
this pizza dereves 10000 stars it is very hearty but still delicuos and this. I just adore Dr. Oetker pizza's and would recommend the spinich one.
Joan D.
Joan D.
elliot lake, ontario, N/A
Great pizza at a great price. The sauce is tasty and there's not to much spinach on top. Easy way to get the kids to eat spinach. It has a high sodium count, so it's not the healthiest pizzas but it could be worse. Great taste, one of my fav pizzas.
Christina T.
Christina T.
Toronto, ON
Foodie Expert
One of my favourite frozen pizzas! I am not a big fan of vegetables in general but the spinach pizza is one of my go tos! I am a repeat consumer of this product and it can be purchased for fairly cheap so thats a plus! Would recommend this and the hawaiian!
Tess A.
Tess A.
Kingston, ON
If you're looking for a pizza that is full of flavor, this is it!! Always delicious and filling!!