Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #29 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Photos (3)
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Regina, SK
Very good! I've become obsessed with Spinach pizzas and this one is one of my favorites!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Barrie, ON
Foodie Expert
All time faviurite frozen pizza. I can sit down and eat a whole pizza, it is that good. Only thing I can add is a little more cheese on it.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Pickering, ON
This pizza did not taste good at all... I usually love all types of frozen pizza but this tasted like flat out cardboard. The cheese on this pizza was also gross, had a melted plastic consistency, would not be buying this again thats for sure!!!
Karima E.
Karima E.
Amsterdam
This is my go to pizza it does not taste Like a frozen pizza and even people who Dont Like spinaci would Like this pizza
Kieran M.
Kieran M.
Best frozen pizza I have ever had. Thin crust is amazingly crisp. Spinach is moist, there is a perfect amount of cheese and it is just overall scrumptious
Dixie S.
Dixie S.
This pizzas ability to be so crispy when it comes out amazes me! It's super thin crust! Is a lot healthier then most pizzas. I've bought plenty of times before and I will buy again. It has the perfect amount of spinach and cheese. It's my fav!
Erikk Z.
Erikk Z.
Hamilton
Delicious. This pizza reminds me of a thin crust garlic bread with cheese and spinach. Very light and it makes the perfect snack. However, these may look large in a box, but they're nothing more than personal pizzas and a few are needed to feed a family.
Meena B.
Meena B.
Toronto
Great pizza ! My children love this , and also love the cheese and tomato , vegetable variety . Very convenient . We keep a selection in the freezer and my children know they can get whenever they want as a snack or as a meal with salad or soup .
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Whitefish , ON
This is my favourite pizza in the world! If you like spinach you would love this pizza. It's thin crust and the pizza is small enough for 2-3 people. I buy this pizza all the time
Hedi N.
Hedi N.
Love a pizza from Dr. Oetker when I don't want to cook. Easy instructions, and delicious. I personally like more toppings, so I always add some grated cheese.