Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#34 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Kieran M.
Kieran M.
Jan. 20, 2017, 9:12 a.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
Best frozen pizza I have ever had. Thin crust is amazingly crisp. Spinach is moist, there is a perfect amount of cheese and it is just overall scrumptious
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
North York, ON
Feb. 1, 2017, 6:23 p.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
Delicious, just the right amount of crips and healthy! It's not a lot of food, you can easily eat one to yourself, just like they do in Italia.
Emma V.
Emma V.
Feb. 3, 2017, 8:48 a.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
My all time favourite pizza. So good just as it is or with added bacon, ham, chicken, cheese, ect. So easy to make and takes no time. I always have this on Friday nights because it's so easy and quick to get ready.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Feb. 3, 2017, 11:25 a.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
This product is my boyfriend and my go to spinach pizza we love it and it's great for a movie night
Maria C.
Maria C.
Feb. 5, 2017, 12:03 a.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
I love the topping and the verity that this product offers. I think the crust could use some work , it needs a new dough. The price is very good and adorable. Overall I would recommend this product for a cheap meal.
Dixie S.
Dixie S.
Jan. 19, 2017, 8:18 p.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
This pizzas ability to be so crispy when it comes out amazes me! It's super thin crust! Is a lot healthier then most pizzas. I've bought plenty of times before and I will buy again. It has the perfect amount of spinach and cheese. It's my fav!
Erikk Z.
Erikk Z.
Hamilton
Jan. 18, 2017, 2:15 p.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
Delicious. This pizza reminds me of a thin crust garlic bread with cheese and spinach. Very light and it makes the perfect snack. However, these may look large in a box, but they're nothing more than personal pizzas and a few are needed to feed a family.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Whitefish , ON
Jan. 18, 2017, 2:03 p.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
This is my favourite pizza in the world! If you like spinach you would love this pizza. It's thin crust and the pizza is small enough for 2-3 people. I buy this pizza all the time
Hedi N.
Hedi N.
Jan. 15, 2017, 5:11 a.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
Love a pizza from Dr. Oetker when I don't want to cook. Easy instructions, and delicious. I personally like more toppings, so I always add some grated cheese.
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
Jan. 7, 2017, 2:52 p.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
I love this brand but this particular variety is a little "wet" which is common with spinach pizzas. The pro is that it has a lot of spinach on it!!