Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #35 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

jen h.
My favorite frozen pizza😁it is loaded with spinach and the sauce toppings ratio is perfection. Never overpriced,but when its on sale i stock up. Comfort food.
kelly v.
I really love these pizzas so much. They are nice and thin. And they are so crispy 😍. I always put some tuna on this pizza, that makes it even more delicious👌
Trisha L.
Oshawa , ON
This pizza is good to last bite, even the crust makes you crave this pizza! Not only is it great tasting it has healthy toppings which makes it a go to.
Marisa P.
Coquitlam
My kids and I enjoy this pizza. Freah tasting toppings and a thin crust make it really yummy.
I couldn't believe my kids actually asked for spinach!
Stephanie M.
North York, ON
Delicious, just the right amount of crips and healthy! It's not a lot of food, you can easily eat one to yourself, just like they do in Italia.
Amanda Y.
Belleville
Can’t get enough of this pizza my household loves that the crust is the perfect size and that it’s not doughy
Only frozen pizza we buy
Cindy H.
Best pizza - i used to buy one every week. quick and easy, ready in 15 minutes. crust is thin and crunch, garlic dollops are amazing
Sheree C.
Toronto, ON
If you like garlicky & buttery spinach TRY IT ON YOUR PIZZA!!! This pizza is AMAZING!! Try not to eat a whole one to yourself!!!
Madison Y.
Flavourful and delicious for my vegetarian friends. Quick to cook and filling. Have bought many times and will continue to do so!
say deh S.
Best frozen pizza ever. I buy it in big quantities so whenever i feel hungry and don't know what to eat this is my first choice.