Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #49 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Charibena R.
Charibena R.
Blackburn, Lancashire
I love these pizzas! I wish there were different bases though, but they're always really tasty. One of the best brands.
Katelyn N.
Katelyn N.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I love this pizza so much, I could eat almost the entire thing to myself. It has a great taste, lots of cheese and spinach, so delicious. I have tried other brands but nothing compares to this brand/kind. I would totally recommend it :)
Raianna A.
Raianna A.
My favorite frozen pizza. The spinach is quite fresh, the cheese is good too. The best thing about it is that it's thin crust!
Angie W.
Angie W.
Fort St John, BC
I make this pizza often for my husband and I. We love the thin crust and burst of green color. It's also awesome for our family's annual green themed dinner!
Pauline d.
Pauline d.
Delicious. A much more grown up feeling sort of frozen pizza. The thin crust makes it a much lighter meal than heavy traditional frozen pizzas. The only issue is that it is relatively small compared to other frozen pizzas in the same price range.
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Foodie Expert
This is a good pizza if you are a spinach and cheese lover. All pizza is good so I really can't complain, however this brand lacks the home baked, high quality taste that others have. Its easy to make and still satisfies. Its even better when its on sale!
Ranita V.
Ranita V.
The crust is a bit too thin for me, and I tend to accidentally overcook which makes it too crispy. But otherwise it's good.
Alyssa N.
Alyssa N.
Toronto, ON
Foodie Expert
I love how convenient these pizzas are except I always struggle cooking them because the crust is so thin it always burns. I love the spinach on top. I recommend for an easy dinner with small portions(usually feeds 2)
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
This pizza has a great taste and provides a nice ,real by itself or as a baße for adding other toppings. It feels light to the palate and in the stomach and hasn't been beaten by other brands. If I see it on sale it goes it my basket with no question.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Love all the Ristorante range. The thin crust becomes nicely crispy and there's a good range of toppings. A lot fewer calories than other brands and so much taste!