Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#41 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Alyssa N.
Alyssa N.

I love how convenient these pizzas are except I always struggle cooking them because the crust is so thin it always burns. I love the spinach on top. I recommend for an easy dinner with small portions(usually feeds 2)
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Barrie, Ontario

All time faviurite frozen pizza. I can sit down and eat a whole pizza, it is that good. Only thing I can add is a little more cheese on it.
Casi M.
Casi M.
Kernersville, NC

This is my absolute most favorite frozen pizza! Thin and crispy and tastes amazing. Is great paired with moscato!
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Regina, Saskatchewan

Very good! I've become obsessed with Spinach pizzas and this one is one of my favorites!
Ranita V.
Ranita V.

The crust is a bit too thin for me, and I tend to accidentally overcook which makes it too crispy. But otherwise it's good.
I absolutely loved this pizza it is different from the regular pepperoni and cheese pizza. It sells for a decent price and it seems like a healthier choice than the regular thick crust pizzas that are overwhelming with the dough. It has a good proportion of ingredients, i would definitely buy again for the taste as well as the price.
Trish W.
Trish W.
Woodstock, ON

Always in my freezer! The saltiness of the cheese is pure perfection. It's quick and easy and always delicious!
femke w.
femke w.

Dr. Oetker pizzas are heaven. If you are a garlic lover like me, you should try this one. It's a crusty pizza with spinach and a good amount of tasty garlic. They are good and not expensive at all.
Marie-Pier B.
Marie-Pier B.

This pizza Is by far the most tasty and yummy and amazing pizza I have EVER tasted in my whole life. The juicy spinaches are just a must with these thin crusted pizza's. Your breath will stop once you get these bad boys out the oven. The smell is phenomenal, the yumminess of this pizza will make you tear up. I am kidding, but you should all taste this yummy pizza, for your own good health
Haley J.
Haley J.

This pizza is full of flavour and very well priced. It is low in calories compared to other pizzas and is a family favourite!

Join Now