Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#35 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Trish W.
Trish W.
Woodstock, ON

Always in my freezer! The saltiness of the cheese is pure perfection. It's quick and easy and always delicious!
Erikk Z.
Erikk Z.
Hamilton

Delicious. This pizza reminds me of a thin crust garlic bread with cheese and spinach. Very light and it makes the perfect snack. However, these may look large in a box, but they're nothing more than personal pizzas and a few are needed to feed a family.
Jenn A.
Jenn A.
Bolton, ON

We love the spinaci pizza - it's perfect for dinner for the two of us, the crust is nice and crisp, and fits in our toaster oven when we don't want to use the big oven. The spinach can clump up or move in transit so we usually even it out before cooking.
Adraa A.
Adraa A.

This is my go to frozen pizza! They have still many great options for vegetarians and the taste is amazing! It's not like your usual frozen pizza. It's definitely good for a movie night in with friends !
Goguma G.
Goguma G.

One of my favourite kind of pizza, it was very flavorful and crunchy but not too hard. Definitely recommend it to all ages.
Ashley-Laurelle W.
Ashley-Laurelle W.
Brossarf, Quebec

Love Dr Oetker frozen pizza! I love many of their different toppings but the one with spinach is my favorite. Because of the thin crust, it does not take long to cook with the oven.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
broken hill

BEST PIZZA IN THE WORLD!! So much flavour and it's so nice and crispy! Absolute favourite, the spinach taste so gooooood!!!!
I absolutely loved this pizza it is different from the regular pepperoni and cheese pizza. It sells for a decent price and it seems like a healthier choice than the regular thick crust pizzas that are overwhelming with the dough. It has a good proportion of ingredients, i would definitely buy again for the taste as well as the price.
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Regina, SK

Very good! I've become obsessed with Spinach pizzas and this one is one of my favorites!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Barrie, Ontario

All time faviurite frozen pizza. I can sit down and eat a whole pizza, it is that good. Only thing I can add is a little more cheese on it.

Join Now