Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #90 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Ranita V.
Ranita V.
The crust is a bit too thin for me, and I tend to accidentally overcook which makes it too crispy. But otherwise it's good.
Alyssa N.
Alyssa N.
Toronto , ON
Foodie Expert
I love how convenient these pizzas are except I always struggle cooking them because the crust is so thin it always burns. I love the spinach on top. I recommend for an easy dinner with small portions(usually feeds 2)
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
This pizza has a great taste and provides a nice ,real by itself or as a baße for adding other toppings. It feels light to the palate and in the stomach and hasn't been beaten by other brands. If I see it on sale it goes it my basket with no question.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Love all the Ristorante range. The thin crust becomes nicely crispy and there's a good range of toppings. A lot fewer calories than other brands and so much taste!
Phoebe F.
Phoebe F.
Remember to cook this all the way through and be patient. Otherwise will end up soggy. Very very soggy. However, when cooked all the way through absolutely delicious!! Love this brand of pizza, also farmfoods usually has them on 3 for £5. Great drunk food
Millie D.
Millie D.
I love this pizza! The spinach topping makes it feel really healthy and makes it way more interesting (and delicious) than a plain margharita pizza; I recommend topping with some salt and pepper.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
broken hill
BEST PIZZA IN THE WORLD!! So much flavour and it's so nice and crispy! Absolute favourite, the spinach taste so gooooood!!!!
Bekah A.
Bekah A.
Packed with flavour! The base was soft but not soggy, a lot of cheese which is perfect in my opinion! Really good for the price!
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Vancouver
I really love all of Dr. Otejers pizzas. This one's my favourite but I tried many other different flavours and I like them all. For frozen pizza these always taste really good
Meena B.
Meena B.
Toronto
Great pizza ! My children love this , and also love the cheese and tomato , vegetable variety . Very convenient . We keep a selection in the freezer and my children know they can get whenever they want as a snack or as a meal with salad or soup .