Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#32 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
My favorite pizza! I love the thin crispy crust. It is quick to make and tastes awesome
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Alberta
It's about the same quality as other frozen pizzas but still great for a quick dinner.
Jenn A.
Jenn A.
Bolton, ON
Jan. 11, 2017, 2:19 p.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
We love the spinaci pizza - it's perfect for dinner for the two of us, the crust is nice and crisp, and fits in our toaster oven when we don't want to use the big oven. The spinach can clump up or move in transit so we usually even it out before cooking.
Katelyn N.
Katelyn N.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I love this pizza so much, I could eat almost the entire thing to myself. It has a great taste, lots of cheese and spinach, so delicious. I have tried other brands but nothing compares to this brand/kind. I would totally recommend it :)
Raianna A.
Raianna A.
My favorite frozen pizza. The spinach is quite fresh, the cheese is good too. The best thing about it is that it's thin crust!
Pauline d.
Pauline d.
Nov. 2, 2016, 12:37 p.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
Delicious. A much more grown up feeling sort of frozen pizza. The thin crust makes it a much lighter meal than heavy traditional frozen pizzas. The only issue is that it is relatively small compared to other frozen pizzas in the same price range.
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Nov. 2, 2016, 3:58 p.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
This is a good pizza if you are a spinach and cheese lover. All pizza is good so I really can't complain, however this brand lacks the home baked, high quality taste that others have. Its easy to make and still satisfies. Its even better when its on sale!
Ranita V.
Ranita V.
Nov. 3, 2016, 7:56 p.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
The crust is a bit too thin for me, and I tend to accidentally overcook which makes it too crispy. But otherwise it's good.
Alyssa N.
Alyssa N.
Toronto, ON
Nov. 3, 2016, 10:13 p.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
I love how convenient these pizzas are except I always struggle cooking them because the crust is so thin it always burns. I love the spinach on top. I recommend for an easy dinner with small portions(usually feeds 2)
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Nov. 5, 2016, 5:19 a.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
This pizza has a great taste and provides a nice ,real by itself or as a baße for adding other toppings. It feels light to the palate and in the stomach and hasn't been beaten by other brands. If I see it on sale it goes it my basket with no question.