Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #55 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

j f.
We love the thin crust and fresh spinach and cheese. Bakes very quickly so great for a quick meal.
shawna p.
I really enjoy the thin crust. I like Dr. Oetker pizza for having a great variety at a great price.
Shannon F.
Oshawa, ON
So good! It's a favorite in our house. It's great cut in bite sized pieces served as an appetizer.
Carly G.
Delicious pizza, perfect quick weekday meal. However, like many freezer pizzas, it is quite salty.
Amanda C.
This product is my boyfriend and my go to spinach pizza we love it and it's great for a movie night
Nicole C.
Sydney, NS
One of my all time favorites as a frozen pizza! The taste is amazing and the prices are affordable.
Kathy B.
Love the thin crust on these. I always add extra cheese, but that's my personal taste. Great pizza.
Miss G.
London, London
Perfect for vegetarians! This is my top frozen pizza brand. Thin, loads of food on top, and tasty!!
Robyn S.
Leduc, AB
Very satisfying and tasty! It's my first choice when having frozen pizza. It's as fresh as it gets!
Cathy G.
This pizza is amazing, I love it! The crust melts in your mouth and the toppings are so delicious.