Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #27 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Kathy B.
Love the thin crust on these. I always add extra cheese, but that's my personal taste. Great pizza.
louisa f.
This is just delicious pizza. my family loves it and always enjoys pizza night. they taste so good.
Cathy G.
This pizza is amazing, I love it! The crust melts in your mouth and the toppings are so delicious.
Carly G.
Delicious pizza, perfect quick weekday meal. However, like many freezer pizzas, it is quite salty.
Shannon F.
Oshawa, ON
So good! It's a favorite in our house. It's great cut in bite sized pieces served as an appetizer.
Robyn S.
Leduc, AB
Very satisfying and tasty! It's my first choice when having frozen pizza. It's as fresh as it gets!
Miss G.
Gerrards Cross, Bucks
Perfect for vegetarians! This is my top frozen pizza brand. Thin, loads of food on top, and tasty!!
Nicole C.
Sydney, NS
One of my all time favorites as a frozen pizza! The taste is amazing and the prices are affordable.
Amanda M.
Hamilton, ON
This is really thin crust pizza. It feels like a healthy option if that's what you are opting for.
shawna p.
I really enjoy the thin crust. I like Dr. Oetker pizza for having a great variety at a great price.