Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#41 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

This is a good pizza if you are a spinach and cheese lover. All pizza is good so I really can't complain, however this brand lacks the home baked, high quality taste that others have. Its easy to make and still satisfies. Its even better when its on sale!
Ranita V.
Ranita V.

The crust is a bit too thin for me, and I tend to accidentally overcook which makes it too crispy. But otherwise it's good.
Alyssa N.
Alyssa N.

I love how convenient these pizzas are except I always struggle cooking them because the crust is so thin it always burns. I love the spinach on top. I recommend for an easy dinner with small portions(usually feeds 2)
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.

This pizza has a great taste and provides a nice ,real by itself or as a baße for adding other toppings. It feels light to the palate and in the stomach and hasn't been beaten by other brands. If I see it on sale it goes it my basket with no question.
Maria G.
Maria G.

Love all the Ristorante range. The thin crust becomes nicely crispy and there's a good range of toppings. A lot fewer calories than other brands and so much taste!
Phoebe F.
Phoebe F.

Remember to cook this all the way through and be patient. Otherwise will end up soggy. Very very soggy. However, when cooked all the way through absolutely delicious!! Love this brand of pizza, also farmfoods usually has them on 3 for £5. Great drunk food
Millie D.
Millie D.

I love this pizza! The spinach topping makes it feel really healthy and makes it way more interesting (and delicious) than a plain margharita pizza; I recommend topping with some salt and pepper.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
broken hill

BEST PIZZA IN THE WORLD!! So much flavour and it's so nice and crispy! Absolute favourite, the spinach taste so gooooood!!!!
Bekah A.
Bekah A.

Packed with flavour! The base was soft but not soggy, a lot of cheese which is perfect in my opinion! Really good for the price!
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Vancouver

I really love all of Dr. Otejers pizzas. This one's my favourite but I tried many other different flavours and I like them all. For frozen pizza these always taste really good

Join Now