Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#36 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Karima E.
Karima E.
Amsterdam

This is my go to pizza it does not taste Like a frozen pizza and even people who Dont Like spinaci would Like this pizza
Pauline d.
Pauline d.

Delicious. A much more grown up feeling sort of frozen pizza. The thin crust makes it a much lighter meal than heavy traditional frozen pizzas. The only issue is that it is relatively small compared to other frozen pizzas in the same price range.
Kieran M.
Kieran M.

Best frozen pizza I have ever had. Thin crust is amazingly crisp. Spinach is moist, there is a perfect amount of cheese and it is just overall scrumptious
Dixie S.
Dixie S.

This pizzas ability to be so crispy when it comes out amazes me! It's super thin crust! Is a lot healthier then most pizzas. I've bought plenty of times before and I will buy again. It has the perfect amount of spinach and cheese. It's my fav!
Erikk Z.
Erikk Z.
Hamilton

Delicious. This pizza reminds me of a thin crust garlic bread with cheese and spinach. Very light and it makes the perfect snack. However, these may look large in a box, but they're nothing more than personal pizzas and a few are needed to feed a family.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Whitefish , Ontario

This is my favourite pizza in the world! If you like spinach you would love this pizza. It's thin crust and the pizza is small enough for 2-3 people. I buy this pizza all the time
Hedi N.
Hedi N.

Love a pizza from Dr. Oetker when I don't want to cook. Easy instructions, and delicious. I personally like more toppings, so I always add some grated cheese.
Jillian B.
Jillian B.

I love this brand but this particular variety is a little "wet" which is common with spinach pizzas. The pro is that it has a lot of spinach on it!!
Jaylin E.
Jaylin E.
Binbrook, Ontario

My #1 favorite frozen pizza. Tastes so delicious and I am sure it could sell in a 5 star restaurant no doubt about it. Somewhat pricey but I always stock up once they're on sale which is rarely. I recommend this to anybody.
Christina T.
Christina T.
Scarborough, ON

One of my favourite frozen pizzas! I am not a big fan of vegetables in general but the spinach pizza is one of my go tos! I am a repeat consumer of this product and it can be purchased for fairly cheap so thats a plus! Would recommend this and the hawaiian!