Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#26 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Vancouver

I really love all of Dr. Otejers pizzas. This one's my favourite but I tried many other different flavours and I like them all. For frozen pizza these always taste really good
Bekah A.
Bekah A.

Packed with flavour! The base was soft but not soggy, a lot of cheese which is perfect in my opinion! Really good for the price!
Maria C.
Maria C.

I love the topping and the verity that this product offers. I think the crust could use some work , it needs a new dough. The price is very good and adorable. Overall I would recommend this product for a cheap meal.
Angie W.
Angie W.
Fort St John, BC

I make this pizza often for my husband and I. We love the thin crust and burst of green color. It's also awesome for our family's annual green themed dinner!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

This product is my boyfriend and my go to spinach pizza we love it and it's great for a movie night
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
broken hill

BEST PIZZA IN THE WORLD!! So much flavour and it's so nice and crispy! Absolute favourite, the spinach taste so gooooood!!!!
Tess A.
Tess A.
Kingston, ON

If you're looking for a pizza that is full of flavor, this is it!! Always delicious and filling!!
Millie D.
Millie D.

I love this pizza! The spinach topping makes it feel really healthy and makes it way more interesting (and delicious) than a plain margharita pizza; I recommend topping with some salt and pepper.
Phoebe F.
Phoebe F.

Remember to cook this all the way through and be patient. Otherwise will end up soggy. Very very soggy. However, when cooked all the way through absolutely delicious!! Love this brand of pizza, also farmfoods usually has them on 3 for £5. Great drunk food
Maria G.
Maria G.

Love all the Ristorante range. The thin crust becomes nicely crispy and there's a good range of toppings. A lot fewer calories than other brands and so much taste!

Join Now