Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#26 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Vancouver

I really love all of Dr. Otejers pizzas. This one's my favourite but I tried many other different flavours and I like them all. For frozen pizza these always taste really good
Angela B.
Angela B.
Hamilton,Ontario

Favourite frozen pizza! Love the thin crust and how quickly it bakes in the oven. Good go to lazy meal! Love the spinach and garlic flavor. Sometimes I wish it had more cheese on it, Always end up adding extra on.
Christina T.
Christina T.
Scarborough, ON

One of my favourite frozen pizzas! I am not a big fan of vegetables in general but the spinach pizza is one of my go tos! I am a repeat consumer of this product and it can be purchased for fairly cheap so thats a plus! Would recommend this and the hawaiian!
Tess A.
Tess A.
Kingston, ON

If you're looking for a pizza that is full of flavor, this is it!! Always delicious and filling!!
Maria C.
Maria C.

I love the topping and the verity that this product offers. I think the crust could use some work , it needs a new dough. The price is very good and adorable. Overall I would recommend this product for a cheap meal.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

This product is my boyfriend and my go to spinach pizza we love it and it's great for a movie night
Angie W.
Angie W.
Fort St John, BC

I make this pizza often for my husband and I. We love the thin crust and burst of green color. It's also awesome for our family's annual green themed dinner!
Emma V.
Emma V.

My all time favourite pizza. So good just as it is or with added bacon, ham, chicken, cheese, ect. So easy to make and takes no time. I always have this on Friday nights because it's so easy and quick to get ready.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Beaumont , Alberta

My fave pizza brand. Easy to make, quick and convenient on none cooking nights. Tastes great and less calories and fat then other brands. Would buy again and recommend to a friend.
Jillian B.
Jillian B.

I love this brand but this particular variety is a little "wet" which is common with spinach pizzas. The pro is that it has a lot of spinach on it!!

Join Now