Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#34 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Charlie H.
Charlie H.
Sorrento, BC
Not the best pizza I've ever had but still really delicious ! Spinach on there is awesome :)
Julie B.
Julie B.
port alberni, BC
This pizza Household favorite, my kids absolutely love this pizza. Quick to bake and makes a great lunch snack.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
North Bay, ON
Dr.oetker is my fave thin crust pizza. This is the only brand I'll buy with spinach on it!
Halle L.
Halle L.
Hamilton, Ontario
I love this pizza! Perfect combination of thin crust and spinach, also not too much sauce!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Spinach and pesto combination are excellent together to make a nice light meal. Not a heavy greasy pizza.
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
oshawa, ON
Best frozen pizza on the market, this kind in particular is my favorite. very yummy!
Arianne M.
Arianne M.
This pizza is delicious, his taste is awesome, the flavor of the spinach is really good, that's my fave
Violet S.
Violet S.
Hamilton , Ontario
I find the pizza to be very tasty and lime the varieties available. The crust is just right.
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Delicious, crispy crust, the ideal amount of toppings, great price. Love them! I buy them regularly.
louisa f.
louisa f.
This is just delicious pizza. my family loves it and always enjoys pizza night. they taste so good.