Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #48 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Lisa L.
My favorite brand of frozen pizza. Actually tastes yummy! Definitely my go-to for a quick pizza dinner.
Shannon G.
My all time favorite pizza😍 I like the crust and I love spinach so if you're like me you'll love it too
Isabelle B.
St Jean sur richelieu, Québec
Thin with a lot of cheese and spinash. Crispy crust not to oily, only problem .... Not enough for two....
Alexa M.
Awesome, one of the best frozen spinach pizzas I've ever had, love it. Is rarely on sale unfortunately
Leesa L.
Fergus, ON
Tasty! Love this for quick dinner nights where cooking is just not going to happen. Highly recommended
Jenn J.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I love spinach pizza. this pizza ans the perfect about of spinach and chesse. My favorite frozen pizza.
Danielle E.
Blind River, ON
This is hands down the best frozen pizza I've had. If you have to eat frozen, this is the one to pick.
sharianne s.
One of my fav frozen pizzas. spinach tastes so good on pizza. with the thin crust makes it way yummier.
Ashley T.
Nepean , On
Taste great! However it's always done in less time than it says..which is probably a good thing anyway.
Melissa M.
Woodbridge, ON
Fantastic buttery and garlic flavor! Crust is of high quality and quite tasty. Our go to frozen pizza.