Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#36 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Jenn A.
Jenn A.
Calgary, Alberta

Crunchy, yummy . This is my favorite pizza. It is thin crust and has a nice amount of toppings
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Toronto

Its not the best but for a quick meal when you're in a rush its good. A little too much spinach in my opinion but not bad.
VicKy N.
VicKy N.

So tasty and it doesn't feel like a vegetarian option! The base is thin and crispy just how I like it
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Kitchener , On

This is my favorite all time go to frozen pizza. So much spinach added on, and if you want you can easily build on it.
Halle L.
Halle L.
Hamilton, Ontario

I love this pizza! Perfect combination of thin crust and spinach, also not too much sauce!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
North Bay, Ontario

Dr.oetker is my fave thin crust pizza. This is the only brand I'll buy with spinach on it!
Violet S.
Violet S.
Hamilton , Ontario

I find the pizza to be very tasty and lime the varieties available. The crust is just right.
Emilie L.
Emilie L.
Scarborough

These are so fast and easy and delicious, so many different flavors. go well with Franks hot sauce
Jillian B.
Jillian B.

I love this brand but this particular variety is a little "wet" which is common with spinach pizzas. The pro is that it has a lot of spinach on it!!
Jaylin E.
Jaylin E.
Binbrook, Ontario

My #1 favorite frozen pizza. Tastes so delicious and I am sure it could sell in a 5 star restaurant no doubt about it. Somewhat pricey but I always stock up once they're on sale which is rarely. I recommend this to anybody.