Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #35 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Rita R.
Kelowna, BC
My favorite pizza hands down. Thin crispy crust with loads of spinach....Delicious! You won't be disappointed
Tashina J.
Best flatbread spinach pizza and for a reasonable price. usually on sale which is a bonus
Kimberley T.
Calgary, Alberta
Delicious. Fresh and light! Good appy with girlfriends and wine or a quick dinner option.
Allison B.
This pizza is so good I can't handle it. I like that the crust is thin so it doesn't make me feel super full
ashley p.
Hamilton, On
I could eat this whole thing if my hubby didn't take it away from me. Most favorite frozen pizza hands down
Sheryl B.
Englehart
Tastey, affordable and quick, nice alternative to regular pizza . Would purchase again
Vanessa C.
Spinach and pesto combination are excellent together to make a nice light meal. Not a heavy greasy pizza.
Mackenzie M.
oshawa, ON
Best frozen pizza on the market, this kind in particular is my favorite. very yummy!
Arianne M.
This pizza is delicious, his taste is awesome, the flavor of the spinach is really good, that's my fave
Melissa M.
Woodbridge, ON
Fantastic buttery and garlic flavor! Crust is of high quality and quite tasty. Our go to frozen pizza.