Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#41 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Millie D.
Millie D.

I love this pizza! The spinach topping makes it feel really healthy and makes it way more interesting (and delicious) than a plain margharita pizza; I recommend topping with some salt and pepper.
Summer H.
Summer H.
St John's

My absolute favourite!! This is my go-to! Bonus that my sensitive stomach can handle this (unlike most frozen pizzas).
Kara D.
Kara D.
Vancouver

Favourite thin crust supermarket pizza, so much flavour and very in expensive
Jenn A.
Jenn A.
Bolton, ON

We love the spinaci pizza - it's perfect for dinner for the two of us, the crust is nice and crisp, and fits in our toaster oven when we don't want to use the big oven. The spinach can clump up or move in transit so we usually even it out before cooking.
Maryna B.
Maryna B.
Dana Bay, Western Cape

this pizza dereves 10000 stars it is very hearty but still delicuos and this. I just adore Dr. Oetker pizza's and would recommend the spinich one.
Katie G.
Katie G.

I love this pizza. The garlic and the rest of the flavours co-mingle to create a delicious pizza. Thin crust is the best crust, and this one delivers a great crust that doesn't taste like cardboard.
Manon R.
Manon R.
Casselman, Ontario

For a frozen pizza the Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci is pretty good. When in a rush it's an easy option. It heats up pretty fast, the crust is thin and nice and crispy. There's a good amount of spinach (I love spinach!). It's an easy, tasty meal. They often come up on special which is the time to stock up.
Joan D.
Joan D.
elliot lake, ontario

Great pizza at a great price. The sauce is tasty and there's not to much spinach on top. Easy way to get the kids to eat spinach. It has a high sodium count, so it's not the healthiest pizzas but it could be worse. Great taste, one of my fav pizzas.
Ashley-Laurelle W.
Ashley-Laurelle W.
Brossard, Quebec

Love Dr Oetker frozen pizza! I love many of their different toppings but the one with spinach is my favorite. Because of the thin crust, it does not take long to cook with the oven.
Goguma G.
Goguma G.

One of my favourite kind of pizza, it was very flavorful and crunchy but not too hard. Definitely recommend it to all ages.

Join Now