Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#34 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Dillsburg, PA
I love how Dr. Oetker Ristorante spinach pizza tastes! It's thin and flavored with just the right spices
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
These pizza's are my favorite treat, super low in carb but have a nice thin crust and loads of flavor!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Atlanta, GA
I love this spinach pizza so much - it makes me feel health without having to actually go to the gym
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Lawrenceville, GA
My go to frozen pizza! I often will top this with avocado and a little sea salt for an extra treat.
Annika R.
Annika R.
Franklin, IN
A piece of home! I am German and not a big fan of marinara sauce! This brand tastes just like home!
Jax L.
Jax L.
Brooklyn, NY
Crispy, delicious pizza! Not the healthiest (the ingredients are scary!) but definitely a favorite.
Light and crispy when cooked, great for a quick fast diner. husband loves them. hes a pizza junkie
Grace I.
Grace I.
Buckeye , AZ
Love the quality and flavor of this pizza. Just wish it was bigger! It's really delicious though.
Werner M.
Werner M.
Raleigh, NC
Great taste. Great texture. The ingredients taste fresh, and the sauce has a really good flavor.
Daiane F.
Daiane F.
Virginia Bch, VA
I loved the pizza tastier than others who have already bought. The cheese had a Wonderful flavor