Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#41 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Toronto, Ontario

My favourite frozen pizza! Dr. Oetker is my favourite brand of frozen pizza and it's the only one I eat. The Spinach one is my favourite of all the bunch. It has a nice and thin crust and the toppings are really flavourful. It's a quick and easy lazy meal.
Alicia E.
Alicia E.
London, Ontario, ON

The time on the box is a but misleading. I found if I didn't want the crust has hard as it seems to be coming out I needed to take it out 5 minutes sooner. The amount of toppings is fine, more cheese would be nice, but over all good pizza for the oven.
Jaime N.
Jaime N.
Halifax, NS

This is my go to frozen pizza. I always stickup when they go on sale. The garlicky buttery goodness of the pesto, just the right amount of cheese and a decent serving in greens on a crispy thin crust. Sometimes I can even eat the whole thing in my own!
Bev B.
Bev B.
New Westminster

This pizza has a delightful thin crust and healthy spinach and yummy cheese in the toppings the crust is super crispy and I usually serve it as an appetizer cut into small portions or as an accompaniment to a soup for a full meal. Yummy and filling.
Serena M.
Serena M.
Toronto

I love this pizza! I always keep at least two on hand for those nights when I don't have time to cook. It's so easy to make and always tastes delicious. I haven't tried the other flavours, but I always go to this one because of how great it tastes!
Janel G.
Janel G.
Bourne, Ma

This was an interesting pizza. It was purchased on a whim, having never tried the brand before and crabing some spianch. Well it wasn't the white pizza I was expecting. So that was a bit on the strange side, but all in all the pizza was flavorful!
chelsea h.
chelsea h.

Spinach pizza is my favourite quick dinner, and my favourite pizza...this is about average. If it's on sale, I'll buy it, but I definitely have brands I prefer more, as this one has much less flavour (and cheese!) Than other brands I have tried.
Shanii Z.
Shanii Z.

Love this pizza. The only pizza ive had that doesn't taste like frozen pizza.
If you don't like spinach this pizza isn't for you because it is covered in only spinach and cheese. My 4 year old is a very picky eater and he still eats this pizza.
Melody S.
Melody S.

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci is delicious! The best frozen pizza I have ever had! Would highly recommend to everyone. I've had it many times and I still absolutely love it. Seriously one of the best pizzas I've ever had. Love it so much!
Julie D.
Julie D.

This pizza tasted fabulous. Every once in a while we like to switch things up and this pizza delivered great results. It tasted different than all the other pizza we tried. It's our go to pizza when we are in the mood for something different.

Join Now