Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #27 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Anna D.
Concord, NC
The spinach pizza is by far my favorite out of all the Ristorante pizzas or any frozen pizza for that matter. I love that the crust is perfectly crispy.
Indira G.
I like to lie myself saying this is healthy because it has spinach. Hehe but I love it. They tasty good, it's easy to make. Perfect for a lazy night.
shareen s.
A great pizza probably my favorite variety from this brand as far as topping goes. the pizza itself is light, thin and flaky and perfect for lunch.
Lisa D.
This is hands down my favorite frozen pizza. It is delicious. If I have leftover chicken I like to add it to the pizza for a little something more.
Cloe J.
Charlotte, NC
My favorite pizza ever! It is soo good, perfect balance of spinach sauce and cheese. I love that this brand uses red sauce instead of white.
Amanda R.
This is one of the best frozen pizzas I've had. It is delicious and if you leave it in a little longer it get super crispy and really good!
Debbie K.
Bellingham, MA
This is my favorite of all the Dr. Oetker pizzas! They put a lot of spinach on it, and just enough garlic, so that it's not overpowering.
Nicki M.
Coventry, CT
Not bad for frozen pizzas, i like that they are thin crust and they have great variety to choose from, I personally love the spinach ones
Noelle C.
Davie, FL
I LOVE this pizza. Hands down the best frozen pizza I have ever had. It's so delicious, especially with a little grated cheese on top.
Elizabeth S.
Philadelphia , PA
My husband is not a fan of frozen pizzas but he really likes Dr Oetker Ristorante 's pizzas. His favorite is the spinach flat bread.