Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#35 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Amanda R.
Amanda R.

This is one of the best frozen pizzas I've had. It is delicious and if you leave it in a little longer it get super crispy and really good!
Debbie K.
Debbie K.
Bellingham, MA

This is my favorite of all the Dr. Oetker pizzas! They put a lot of spinach on it, and just enough garlic, so that it's not overpowering.
Nicki M.
Nicki M.
Coventry, CT

Not bad for frozen pizzas, i like that they are thin crust and they have great variety to choose from, I personally love the spinach ones
Noelle C.
Noelle C.
Davie, FL

I LOVE this pizza. Hands down the best frozen pizza I have ever had. It's so delicious, especially with a little grated cheese on top.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Philadelphia, PA

My husband is not a fan of frozen pizzas but he really likes Dr Oetker Ristorante 's pizzas. His favorite is the spinach flat bread.
Idania M.
Idania M.

Este sabor me gusta muchisimo una amiga me lo regalo y lo pude disfrutar viene en un empaque bien hermetico y muy bien almacenado.
Elena G.
Elena G.
New Castle, DE

One of my daughters and husband are vegetarians, so I need to find options that are tasty and meat-free. This Bea de has several!!
Kara G.
Kara G.
Wilmington, DE

Great spinach pizza that is both convenient and delicious! It's the perfect size to share or to save for leftovers the next day.
marisa s.
marisa s.
Buford, GA

I love this pizza when i make it i add mushrooms on it to make it taste great i love to stock up on them when they are on sale.
Sylvia L.
Sylvia L.
Toronto

This thin crust pizza is a family favorite. The crust bakes crisp and not soggy. Surprisingly tastes good for a frozen pizza.

Join Now