Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #29 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Photos (3)
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
The absolute, no question about it, BEST frozen pizza I've ever had. There are small pockets of this garlic oil and when you hit it.....YUM! I can't tell you enough about how delicious this thin crusted pizza is so just go out and buy some for yourself and see what I'm talking about!
Elena G.
Elena G.
New Castle, DE
One of my daughters and husband are vegetarians, so I need to find options that are tasty and meat-free. This Bea de has several!!
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
This is my least favorite of the Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza line. The first few bites are good, but then the spinach cools off pretty quickly and the pizza gets cold and watery. If you pop it in the microwave for a few seconds it heats back up, but the pizza stays soggy.
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Charlotte, Nc
Foodie Expert
My FAVORITE frozen pizza. Honestly didn't know much about the brand when I first tried it but DANG was I impressed! My go-to pizza nowadays! Delicious, easy to stick in the oven, and doesn't leave me feeling gross and bloated!
CeLeste C.
CeLeste C.
Madisonville, TN
My son and I love spinach and healthy cheese pizza, so when I saw this in the grocery store, I had to try it. It tasted fresh, and better than delivery or take-out pizza in my opinion. My son and I loved this pizza. It's now our go-to brand for spinach pizza.
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Westminster, MD
I love all of the pizzas from this company. They all cook so well and taste great. Can hardly tell that the vegetables have been frozen. Cooks evenly and quick and the pizza is perfect to share between two people. Calories are spot on.
Darcy H.
Darcy H.
East Greenville
Normally I don't fall in love with frozen pizza but this one is a keeper! Thin crust and the red sauce is to die for (which says a lot as I'm a white pizza freak). It's the perfect size also.
Hunter F.
Hunter F.
Chattanooga, TN
These pizzas are delicious! Definitely best when baked straight on the oven wrack so that the crust gets nice and crispy. Only problem is that I can eat the whole thing by myself! So yummy!
Soyini W.
Soyini W.
Concord, NC
I love this pizza and I purchase it whenever it's on sale or I have a coupon. My whole family enjoys it and I find it easy to throw in the oven for a quick dinner or lunch. That being said, I do find it to be a little pricey sometimes which is why I tend to only purchase when on sale.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Norwich, CT
I'm totally in on spinach covered pizzas. The crust is pretty thin, but if you're not expecting anything different, it's a decent option. I've have better pizzas in my life but I still wouldn't pass it up.