Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #27 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Angel Z.
Penggggggggb!!!!but wheres the chicken tho fam?its called pollo wake up america ror im a dinosaur bwak bwak
Jennifer A.
Mississauga, ON
Tasty and satisfying! Worth every bite! The spinach makes you feel that you are making a healthier choice!
Sarah K.
Vancouver, BC
Great product has lots of spinach but I have to admit even though it tastes great there is just not enough
Lisa L.
My favorite brand of frozen pizza. Actually tastes yummy! Definitely my go-to for a quick pizza dinner.
Nicole G.
Miramichi, New Brunswick
I love this pizza. It taste so good. I can eat this pizza with out getting any heartburn. best pizza ever
Jessica M.
Oshawa, ON
Mmm! Delicious, fast and cheap. I love this pizza and often have it for lunch when I need something fast.
Isabelle B.
St Jean sur richelieu, Québec
Thin with a lot of cheese and spinash. Crispy crust not to oily, only problem .... Not enough for two....
Vanessa C.
Spinach and pesto combination are excellent together to make a nice light meal. Not a heavy greasy pizza.
Shannon G.
My all time favorite pizza😍 I like the crust and I love spinach so if you're like me you'll love it too
Melissa M.
Woodbridge, ON
Fantastic buttery and garlic flavor! Crust is of high quality and quite tasty. Our go to frozen pizza.