Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#41 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Kaira J.
Kaira J.
Akron, OH

My least favorite pizza from this company, but that is probably due to the fact that I hate all frozen pizzas with spinach on them lol. The crust and cheese are still amazing as usual.
Raianna A.
Raianna A.

My favorite frozen pizza. The spinach is quite fresh, the cheese is good too. The best thing about it is that it's thin crust!
Katelyn N.
Katelyn N.
Halifax, Nova Scotia

I love this pizza so much, I could eat almost the entire thing to myself. It has a great taste, lots of cheese and spinach, so delicious. I have tried other brands but nothing compares to this brand/kind. I would totally recommend it :)
A J.
A J.

This is has to be one of my favorite frozen pizza. It tastes great and I like the spinach also.
Holly W.
Holly W.
Lockport , NY

This is hands down my favorite frozen pizza. It tastes great and I love the spinach!!
Amy P.
Amy P.

I only found four of the Dr. Oetker's Ristorante frozen pizza nearby, and one of those was the Spinache flavor. This is my second favorite! Think crust, authentic tasting seasonings and fresh toppings are excellent! It's not family size as in a hearty meal, and I couldn't get my family to try any of those four flavors, but it's a perfect meal or snack for me - light yet filling. I also like to cut into small servings for hors d'oeuvres. I'm hoping to find the other flavors in the near future at a local grocer.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
broken hill

BEST PIZZA IN THE WORLD!! So much flavour and it's so nice and crispy! Absolute favourite, the spinach taste so gooooood!!!!
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Vancouver

I really love all of Dr. Otejers pizzas. This one's my favourite but I tried many other different flavours and I like them all. For frozen pizza these always taste really good
Bekah A.
Bekah A.

Packed with flavour! The base was soft but not soggy, a lot of cheese which is perfect in my opinion! Really good for the price!
Meena B.
Meena B.
Toronto

Great pizza ! My children love this , and also love the cheese and tomato , vegetable variety . Very convenient . We keep a selection in the freezer and my children know they can get whenever they want as a snack or as a meal with salad or soup .

Join Now