Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#32 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Terri g.
Terri g.
Waasis, NB
This pizza is our fav to have for family night, the spinach still feels fresh, but it isn't over bearing spinach taste
Samantha  S.
Samantha S.
This pizza is so yummy and easy to make for dinner! It can get soggy if you don't cook it right so watch out for that.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Toronto, ON
This pizza is great, super different and makes you feel healthy because of the spinach!
Carolyn K.
Carolyn K.
Toronto, Ontario
This is my favorite thin crust pizza! The combination of cheese and spinach is perfect.
Heather M.
Heather M.
The flavors are amazing, this one is my favorite. they are the right size for me. I have one for a treat every week.
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
Bayport, WY
Love this product. Great for a quick meal with a side salad. Definitely my go to when I don't want to cook
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Love this pizza. I find its always crunchy, and they're never short on cheese or spinach on the pizza. Recommend it!
This is my FAVORITE pizza EVER!!! The combination of all the toppings are GREAT and also the thin crust is so good!
Chantal C.
Chantal C.
Realy good taste,really good product!! Fof the price is the idea for diner,my children love it!
Charlie H.
Charlie H.
Sorrento, BC
Not the best pizza I've ever had but still really delicious ! Spinach on there is awesome :)