Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #29 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Photos (3)
Charlie H.
Charlie H.
Sorrento, BC
Not the best pizza I've ever had but still really delicious ! Spinach on there is awesome :)
Ezequiel S.
Ezequiel S.
Montreal
The spinaci pizza is one of the best frozen pizzas I've ever had. It's light and very tasty
Julie B.
Julie B.
port alberni, BC
This pizza Household favorite, my kids absolutely love this pizza. Quick to bake and makes a great lunch snack.
Halle L.
Halle L.
Hamilton, Ontario
I love this pizza! Perfect combination of thin crust and spinach, also not too much sauce!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
North Bay, ON
Dr.oetker is my fave thin crust pizza. This is the only brand I'll buy with spinach on it!
Cynthia L.
Cynthia L.
Very good pizza! Its not taste frozen. The children love this pizza too! Its a good quality/price. I recommend
Rita R.
Rita R.
Kelowna, BC
My favorite pizza hands down. Thin crispy crust with loads of spinach....Delicious! You won't be disappointed
Kimberley T.
Kimberley T.
Calgary, Alberta
Delicious. Fresh and light! Good appy with girlfriends and wine or a quick dinner option.
Tashina J.
Tashina J.
Best flatbread spinach pizza and for a reasonable price. usually on sale which is a bonus
Allison B.
Allison B.
This pizza is so good I can't handle it. I like that the crust is thin so it doesn't make me feel super full