Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #49 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Chantal C.
Chantal C.
Realy good taste,really good product!! Fof the price is the idea for diner,my children love it!
Anita  B.
Anita B.
Light, airy pizza, the pizza crusty on the bottom and cheesy goodness on the top. I ate the whole thing by myself.
Christine G.
Christine G.
I did not like this product. Either did my boyfriend. That said it was recommended to us by two different people.
Charlie H.
Charlie H.
Sorrento, BC
Not the best pizza I've ever had but still really delicious ! Spinach on there is awesome :)
Julie B.
Julie B.
port alberni, BC
This pizza Household favorite, my kids absolutely love this pizza. Quick to bake and makes a great lunch snack.
Ezequiel S.
Ezequiel S.
Montreal
The spinaci pizza is one of the best frozen pizzas I've ever had. It's light and very tasty
Rita R.
Rita R.
Kelowna, BC
My favorite pizza hands down. Thin crispy crust with loads of spinach....Delicious! You won't be disappointed
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
North Bay, ON
Foodie Expert
Dr.oetker is my fave thin crust pizza. This is the only brand I'll buy with spinach on it!
Halle L.
Halle L.
Hamilton, Ontario
I love this pizza! Perfect combination of thin crust and spinach, also not too much sauce!
Cynthia L.
Cynthia L.
Very good pizza! Its not taste frozen. The children love this pizza too! Its a good quality/price. I recommend