Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#36 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Katie C.
Katie C.
Horwich, bolton, Lancashire

Delicious! I love the thin crispy bases that this company do. Full of flavor too. They can be over priced so I tend to only buy when they're on offer
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

I love this pizza! The spinach topping is great and the cheese is really yummy. I am a big fan of thin crust and this is my favorite brand.
Tonya B.
Tonya B.
Winnipeg, MB

Absolutely delicious spinach pizza. The spinach isn't soggy at all and the crust always comes out perfectly crisp. This is the pizza that made me realize I like spinach on pizzas!
Sean F.
Sean F.

I loved thinness of the crust but it tasted like cardboard, and I love love love spinach on pizza but find Dr. Oetker makes it too wet...
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Toronto, On

One of favorite pizzas from the frozen food section. Combination of ingredients is so good and the base it amazing. Always satisfied.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Carstairs, Alberta

I like the thin crust of this pizza. There are a decent amount of toppings and the spinach is delicious. I have a family so I find these pizza to be a little small.
Paul C.
Paul C.

This was really good. A bit on the pilot side, but definitely recommend if your too lazy to cook up a dinner. Great for the kids too!
Jill R.
Jill R.
Coaldale, Alberta

One of my Son and I'd all-time favorite pizza's! The spinach one, in particular, we cannot get enough of! So buttery and delicious!
Catherine J.
Catherine J.
Portage la prairie , Mb

Yum! Dr. Oetker ristorante spinach frozen pizza is my go to mommy treat! Once it's cooked you'd never know it wasn't take out.
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
London, Ontario

My daughter loves spinach pizza and this one is her favorite. She loves when I put this one on the BBQ in the summer.

Join Now