Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#36 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Maureen G.
Maureen G.
Toronto, Ontario

One of my favorites! Thin crust so it gets crispy, and the topping son this particular one are great - light enough to not feel too heavy. Get it when it's on sale - definitely worth it!
Kelley M.
Kelley M.
MISCOU, NB

The Dr Oetker Ristorante Spinach pizza was a family favorite for a few years. It's a nice light vegetarian option. The crust is not too thick which we really prefer
Anna Patricia Y.
Anna Patricia Y.
Burnaby, Bc

Of all the flavors they offer at Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza this is probably my favorite. Subtle combination of flavors plus the taste of spinach, perfection!
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
Montreal, Quebec

FAVE FAVE FAVE pizza for girl's night. Honestly - I am not a pizza person, but this is surprisingly good for store bought. Really cripsy and thin crust.
Sue V.
Sue V.
Ajax, ON

I love this pizza. I pair this with a salad for a quick dinner. The thin crust along wth the spinach makes you feel like you're eating healthy.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.

Didn't like this at all. I found there to be too much spinach and it made the pizza runny and soggy. The crust crisped up nicely on the bottom though.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

I love this pizza! The spinach topping is great and the cheese is really yummy. I am a big fan of thin crust and this is my favorite brand.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Bolton, England

Delicious! I love the thin crispy bases that this company do. Full of flavor too. They can be over priced so I tend to only buy when they're on offer
Tonya B.
Tonya B.
Winnipeg, MB

Absolutely delicious spinach pizza. The spinach isn't soggy at all and the crust always comes out perfectly crisp. This is the pizza that made me realize I like spinach on pizzas!
Sean F.
Sean F.

I loved thinness of the crust but it tasted like cardboard, and I love love love spinach on pizza but find Dr. Oetker makes it too wet...