Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#34 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Jenn A.
Jenn A.
Calgary, Alberta
Crunchy, yummy . This is my favorite pizza. It is thin crust and has a nice amount of toppings
Chelsey R.
Chelsey R.
Victoria , BC
Love this pizza! The crust is perfect thickness and there's always lots of delicious toppings!
Teija A.
Teija A.
This pizza is my kryptonite. Garlicky, cheesy, I would call it a "personal" pizza but only because I don't want to share it.
Vik N.
Vik N.
Hamilton
With just the right amount of spinach and spices, it turns out to be a very light tasty pizza
Jenn J.
Jenn J.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I love spinach pizza. this pizza ans the perfect about of spinach and chesse. My favorite frozen pizza.
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
Blind River, Ontario
This is hands down the best frozen pizza I've had. If you have to eat frozen, this is the one to pick.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Toronto
Its not the best but for a quick meal when you're in a rush its good. A little too much spinach in my opinion but not bad.
Fiona M.
Fiona M.
Oshawa
This pizza is great as a snack. We have also sliced into small squares as appetizers for a party and they were a real hit!
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
Oxford, NS
This frozen pizza is very tasty, love the combination of ingredients especially the spinich
VicKy N.
VicKy N.
So tasty and it doesn't feel like a vegetarian option! The base is thin and crispy just how I like it