Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #35 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Stephanie G.
Kitchener, ON
This is my favorite all time go to frozen pizza. So much spinach added on, and if you want you can easily build on it.
Terri g.
Waasis, NB
This pizza is our fav to have for family night, the spinach still feels fresh, but it isn't over bearing spinach taste
Samantha  S.
This pizza is so yummy and easy to make for dinner! It can get soggy if you don't cook it right so watch out for that.
nike a.
It is healthy and delicious!
has a great taste and give many vitamins
i would recommend it to any person in the world
Carolyn K.
Toronto, Ontario
This is my favorite thin crust pizza! The combination of cheese and spinach is perfect.
Samantha M.
Toronto, ON
This pizza is great, super different and makes you feel healthy because of the spinach!
Heather M.
The flavors are amazing, this one is my favorite. they are the right size for me. I have one for a treat every week.
Dionne C.
My favorite go-to pizza. The crust is just right and it hits the spot. Add salad and a glass of wine, nyom, repeat.
Victoria M.
Love this pizza. I find its always crunchy, and they're never short on cheese or spinach on the pizza. Recommend it!
Dawn C.
Bayport, NS
Love this product. Great for a quick meal with a side salad. Definitely my go to when I don't want to cook