Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #32 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Toronto, ON
This pizza is great, super different and makes you feel healthy because of the spinach!
Carolyn K.
Carolyn K.
Toronto, Ontario
This is my favorite thin crust pizza! The combination of cheese and spinach is perfect.
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
Bayport, WY
Love this product. Great for a quick meal with a side salad. Definitely my go to when I don't want to cook
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Love this pizza. I find its always crunchy, and they're never short on cheese or spinach on the pizza. Recommend it!
Dionne C.
Dionne C.
My favorite go-to pizza. The crust is just right and it hits the spot. Add salad and a glass of wine, nyom, repeat.
Heather M.
Heather M.
The flavors are amazing, this one is my favorite. they are the right size for me. I have one for a treat every week.
This is my FAVORITE pizza EVER!!! The combination of all the toppings are GREAT and also the thin crust is so good!
Chantal C.
Chantal C.
Realy good taste,really good product!! Fof the price is the idea for diner,my children love it!
Anita  B.
Anita B.
Light, airy pizza, the pizza crusty on the bottom and cheesy goodness on the top. I ate the whole thing by myself.
Christine G.
Christine G.
I did not like this product. Either did my boyfriend. That said it was recommended to us by two different people.