Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#41 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Chateauguay , Quebec

Not too filling. Great taste. It's great for a snack but not a main meal.
Anne T.
Anne T.
Toronto, Ontario

I'd tried sever Dr. Oetker's frozen pizzas and I must say that the Ristorante pizzas are my favorite. There's a variety of toppings to choose from and it is quick and easy to prepare (15 minutes with my convection toaster oven). The thin crust stays crispy and there's a constant good amount of topics on the pizzas and none of the Ristorante pizzas I had had sparse toppings.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Burlington , Ontario

By far my favorite boxed pizza, it's so tasty and never was much for thin crust but it's so good. The flavor is all there and you get a good amount of spinach on the pizza itself. They are great for a quick simple dinner specially if you are one person.
amanda k.
amanda k.
maple, ontario

I love ristorante they make the best pizza, and the spinach is by far my favorite flavor there is nothing else quite like it. You must try it
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

This product is my boyfriend and my go to spinach pizza we love it and it's great for a movie night
Pauline d.
Pauline d.

Delicious. A much more grown up feeling sort of frozen pizza. The thin crust makes it a much lighter meal than heavy traditional frozen pizzas. The only issue is that it is relatively small compared to other frozen pizzas in the same price range.
Jasmin R.
Jasmin R.
GLASSBORO, NJ

I literally could LIVE off of this pizza and I'm a pizza snob. I eat it once or twice a week and schedule it into my diet top it with a little old bay and crushed pepper and yum!
Maria C.
Maria C.

I love the topping and the verity that this product offers. I think the crust could use some work , it needs a new dough. The price is very good and adorable. Overall I would recommend this product for a cheap meal.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Hamilton,Ontario

Favourite frozen pizza! Love the thin crust and how quickly it bakes in the oven. Good go to lazy meal! Love the spinach and garlic flavor. Sometimes I wish it had more cheese on it, Always end up adding extra on.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Beaumont , Alberta

My fave pizza brand. Easy to make, quick and convenient on none cooking nights. Tastes great and less calories and fat then other brands. Would buy again and recommend to a friend.

Join Now