Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #50 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Kristin C.
Ottawa, ON
This is by far my favorite pizza!! The crust is thin but so delicious! It is the perfect amount for 2 people!
Cátia O.
Portugal
I love this pizza... Love it Love it Love it. I love all the "spinaci". It's my favorite, by Dr. Oetker. :-)
Nettie C.
Hi. The only reason for the 4 is that I can't find Spinaci Pizza with thick crust. Flavor is Very Delicious.
ashley p.
Hamilton, On
I could eat this whole thing if my hubby didn't take it away from me. Most favorite frozen pizza hands down
Allison B.
This pizza is so good I can't handle it. I like that the crust is thin so it doesn't make me feel super full
Influenster M.
Love it! It has great flavoured. It doesn't take too long to cook. The spinach and cheese work well together.
Angel Z.
Penggggggggb!!!!but wheres the chicken tho fam?its called pollo wake up america ror im a dinosaur bwak bwak
Natalie P.
FAVOURITE pizza! Always choosing this one over the others. Addictive for sure, :D High in calories though.
Ariena D.
Tavistock, ON
This delicious pizza finally got my brother to eat spinach. Except this is the only thing he eats it on...
Jacquelyn B.
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci is one of the best thin crust pizzas I ever had from the freezer aisle.