Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#32 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Anna-Michelle S.
Anna-Michelle S.
Mono, ON, ON, ON
My absolute favorite frozen pizza, tastes so gourmet! My only complaint is that it's too small!!
Cara S.
Cara S.
Edmonton, AB
Love this flavor of pizza by Dr. Oetker. It' has ample amount of Spinach on it to satisfy anyone!
Megs R.
Megs R.
This brand has amazing pizza! This is my favorite one . Great toppings and love the thin crust!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Really thin and crispy base, almost like a cracker. There's the perfect amount of topping and the flavors work well together.
Elena B.
Elena B.
All my family loves it whenever we're in a pizza mood we always reach for this one, it cooks quickly so we don't have to wait.
Ruby P.
Ruby P.
Lindsay, Ontario
My son always asks for this type of pizza when it is on sale. Being a teenager, he can eat the whole pizza himself.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Miramichi, New Brunswick
I love this pizza. It taste so good. I can eat this pizza with out getting any heartburn. best pizza ever
Jenn A.
Jenn A.
Calgary, Alberta
Crunchy, yummy . This is my favorite pizza. It is thin crust and has a nice amount of toppings
Chelsey R.
Chelsey R.
Victoria , BC
Love this pizza! The crust is perfect thickness and there's always lots of delicious toppings!
Teija A.
Teija A.
This pizza is my kryptonite. Garlicky, cheesy, I would call it a "personal" pizza but only because I don't want to share it.