Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #35 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Amanda R.
Landmark, MB
This is my favorite pizza. So tasty and yet light flavors. The crust comes out crisp instead of hard.
Cherie P.
This is the best frozen pizza we have ever had!! Love the thin crust and just the right added spices
Ashley P.
Toronto, Ontario
These pizza's are amazing, so yummy and the thin crust is delicious. Great pizza is you love spinach
Lisa T.
Ottawa, ON
Very good in taste good and is some what heathlier. It bakes nice. For the price you can't go wrong.
Shannon F.
Oshawa, ON
So good! It's a favorite in our house. It's great cut in bite sized pieces served as an appetizer.
Cathy G.
This pizza is amazing, I love it! The crust melts in your mouth and the toppings are so delicious.
shawna p.
I really enjoy the thin crust. I like Dr. Oetker pizza for having a great variety at a great price.
Robyn S.
Leduc, AB
Very satisfying and tasty! It's my first choice when having frozen pizza. It's as fresh as it gets!
Nicole A.
London , ON
This pizza is really good. Would recommend it to anyone! it was also inexpensive! Awesome
Rebecca D.
Yum yum yum what else can I say I love this pizza it is in my trolley every time I go food shopping