Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #51 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Jennifer V.
BARRIE, ON
My whole family lives this even my very picky eater if a son!! Also it's healthy and priced right for my family!
jacqueline c.
This pizza is so delicious. Packed full of flavor even though it is such a thing crust. Makes for a nice snack.
Christine G.
I did not like this product. Either did my boyfriend. That said it was recommended to us by two different people.
Lacey F.
Port Alberni, BC
I love the flavor of this pizza. Cooks up nicely I love thin crust pizza with just the right amount of toppings.
Kelly N.
Langley
So delicious, this is my favorite frozen pizza, its very spinach-y though so if you hate spinach thats a problem
Melissa Ann P.
Thornhill, ON
This is by far my favorite frozen pizza, it's super delicious and spinach is one of my favorite pizza toppings.
Maricris R.
Good pizza. worth for its price. we only buy it when it goes on sale. it is small in size compared to other pizza
Tanya M.
Cape Breton, NS
great pizza for a quick snack , wish it was a bit bigger to have for a family of 3 , gotta cook 2 up every time .
natalie s.
Oshawa, ON
Best frozen spinach pizza on the market doesn't get soggy crust like the rest of them I buy this profduct weekly
Terra B.
North Vancouver, BC
I LOVE this pizza and so do my kids. I usually only buy it when it's on sale because the price is a little high.