Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #27 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Kelly N.
Langley
So delicious, this is my favorite frozen pizza, its very spinach-y though so if you hate spinach thats a problem
Tanya M.
Cape Breton, NS
great pizza for a quick snack , wish it was a bit bigger to have for a family of 3 , gotta cook 2 up every time .
Terra B.
North Vancouver, BC
I LOVE this pizza and so do my kids. I usually only buy it when it's on sale because the price is a little high.
Shelly M.
River Valley
Yippee! Finally a way to get the kid's to eat spinach! Thank you Dr. Oetker! Great meal for a great family night.
Jennifer V.
BARRIE, ON
My whole family lives this even my very picky eater if a son!! Also it's healthy and priced right for my family!
Melissa Ann P.
Thornhill, Ontario
This is by far my favorite frozen pizza, it's super delicious and spinach is one of my favorite pizza toppings.
jacqueline c.
This pizza is so delicious. Packed full of flavor even though it is such a thing crust. Makes for a nice snack.
Lacey F.
Port Alberni, BC
I love the flavor of this pizza. Cooks up nicely I love thin crust pizza with just the right amount of toppings.
Cynthia L.
Very good pizza! Its not taste frozen. The children love this pizza too! Its a good quality/price. I recommend
Natasha M.
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I absolutely love this pizza, I usually hate frozen pizzas, but this one is great, so delicious and convenient