Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#32 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
This is absolutely my favorite frozen pizza. the butter garlic flovour with the spinach and cheese i to die for. I don't buy any others.
Candice Z.
Candice Z.
Anjou, Quebec
My whole family loves this flavor pizza. there is so much spinach on the pizza and the crust always comes out crispy
Barbara S.
Barbara S.
Belleville, Ontario
I found that the crust was too thin for the ingredients on top. I love thin crust pizza but found that this was a bit sloppy.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
This is the best frozen pizza I've had. It's the perfect size for lunch or a small snack between friends or family.
sharianne s.
sharianne s.
One of my fav frozen pizzas. spinach tastes so good on pizza. with the thin crust makes it way yummier.
Shelly M.
Shelly M.
River Valley
Yippee! Finally a way to get the kid's to eat spinach! Thank you Dr. Oetker! Great meal for a great family night.
Yannick C.
Yannick C.
Dr Oetker pizza''s are fabulous ...great
taste , just enought stuffs on the pizza.....but my best part is the crust...I juste love it
Terra B.
Terra B.
North Vancouver, BC
I LOVE this pizza and so do my kids. I usually only buy it when it's on sale because the price is a little high.
Evelyn B.
Evelyn B.
Langley, BC
Light refreshing pizza with an adequate amount of toppings. It is easy to cook and tastes pretty good.
Leesa L.
Leesa L.
Toronto, Ontario
Tasty! Love this for quick dinner nights where cooking is just not going to happen. Highly recommended