Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #27 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Heather M.
The flavors are amazing, this one is my favorite. they are the right size for me. I have one for a treat every week.
Kimberly C.
This is the best frozen pizza I've had. It's the perfect size for lunch or a small snack between friends or family.
This is my FAVORITE pizza EVER!!! The combination of all the toppings are GREAT and also the thin crust is so good!
Ruby P.
Lindsay, Ontario
My son always asks for this type of pizza when it is on sale. Being a teenager, he can eat the whole pizza himself.
Joanna Z.
Burnaby , BC
My all time favorite frozen pizza dr. Oeteker spinaci, taste so good, i always stock up specially if its on sale :)
Jennifer T.
Love this pizza! It has such a nice garlicky taste and the spinach taste fresh. Almost as good as non frozen pizza
Anita  B.
Light, airy pizza, the pizza crusty on the bottom and cheesy goodness on the top. I ate the whole thing by myself.
Terra B.
North Vancouver, BC
I LOVE this pizza and so do my kids. I usually only buy it when it's on sale because the price is a little high.
Jennifer V.
BARRIE, ON
My whole family lives this even my very picky eater if a son!! Also it's healthy and priced right for my family!
natalie s.
Oshawa, Ontario
Best frozen spinach pizza on the market doesn't get soggy crust like the rest of them I buy this profduct weekly