Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #90 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Anna-Michelle S.
Anna-Michelle S.
Mono, ON, ON, ON
Foodie Expert
My absolute favorite frozen pizza, tastes so gourmet! My only complaint is that it's too small!!
Catharine D.
Catharine D.
St. Catharines, ON
Foodie Expert
Great for a healthier pizza choice. Fast & Easy to cook. Taste is decent, not great, but not bad.
Cara S.
Cara S.
Edmonton, AB
Foodie Expert
Love this flavor of pizza by Dr. Oetker. It' has ample amount of Spinach on it to satisfy anyone!
Jacquelyn B.
Jacquelyn B.
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci is one of the best thin crust pizzas I ever had from the freezer aisle.
Megs R.
Megs R.
This brand has amazing pizza! This is my favorite one . Great toppings and love the thin crust!
Elena B.
Elena B.
Vaughan
All my family loves it whenever we're in a pizza mood we always reach for this one, it cooks quickly so we don't have to wait.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Really thin and crispy base, almost like a cracker. There's the perfect amount of topping and the flavors work well together.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
This brand is one of my favorite pizza to eat nice and thin , and spinach so yummy whenever it's on sale we buy a lot of them
Jenn A.
Jenn A.
Calgary, Alberta
Foodie Expert
Crunchy, yummy . This is my favorite pizza. It is thin crust and has a nice amount of toppings
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Miramichi, New Brunswick
I love this pizza. It taste so good. I can eat this pizza with out getting any heartburn. best pizza ever