Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #82 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Anna-Michelle S.
Mono, ON
Foodie Expert
My absolute favorite frozen pizza, tastes so gourmet! My only complaint is that it's too small!!
Elena B.
Vaughan
All my family loves it whenever we're in a pizza mood we always reach for this one, it cooks quickly so we don't have to wait.
Lauren H.
Really thin and crispy base, almost like a cracker. There's the perfect amount of topping and the flavors work well together.
Samantha P.
This brand is one of my favorite pizza to eat nice and thin , and spinach so yummy whenever it's on sale we buy a lot of them
Megs R.
Foodie Expert
This brand has amazing pizza! This is my favorite one . Great toppings and love the thin crust!
Jenn A.
Calgary, AB
Foodie Expert
Crunchy, yummy . This is my favorite pizza. It is thin crust and has a nice amount of toppings
Nicole G.
Miramichi, New Brunswick
Foodie Expert
I love this pizza. It taste so good. I can eat this pizza with out getting any heartburn. best pizza ever
Ruby P.
Lindsay, Ontario
My son always asks for this type of pizza when it is on sale. Being a teenager, he can eat the whole pizza himself.
Teija A.
This pizza is my kryptonite. Garlicky, cheesy, I would call it a "personal" pizza but only because I don't want to share it.
Shannon G.
My all time favorite pizzašŸ˜ I like the crust and I love spinach so if you're like me you'll love it too