Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #29 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Photos (3)
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Mount pearl, Newfoundland
The crust cooks well, sauce compliments the spinach. Only downfall is that the spinach seems almost soggy once the pizza is cooked
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
This pizza is light enough that you don't feel as if you are eating a huge meal. But large enough that you feel comfortably full.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Ottawa, ON
This is by far my favorite pizza!! The crust is thin but so delicious! It is the perfect amount for 2 people!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
I just ate this pizza for dinner tonight, I always make sure I have one in the freezer when I want something quick and delicious
Ayesha T.
Ayesha T.
I love this pizza! From all the many frozen oven pizzas I've tried, Dr. Oetker takes the gold! The pizza itself is so delicious!
Cátia O.
Cátia O.
Portugal
I love this pizza... Love it Love it Love it. I love all the "spinaci". It's my favorite, by Dr. Oetker. :-)
Catharine D.
Catharine D.
St. Catharines, Ontario, ON, ON
Great for a healthier pizza choice. Fast & Easy to cook. Taste is decent, not great, but not bad.
Jacquelyn B.
Jacquelyn B.
Baiersdorf, Bavaria
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci is one of the best thin crust pizzas I ever had from the freezer aisle.
Cara S.
Cara S.
Edmonton, AB
Love this flavor of pizza by Dr. Oetker. It' has ample amount of Spinach on it to satisfy anyone!
Anna-Michelle S.
Anna-Michelle S.
Mono, ON, ON, ON
My absolute favorite frozen pizza, tastes so gourmet! My only complaint is that it's too small!!