Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #90 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Cassandra L.
Cassandra L.
Odessa, ON
Foodie Expert
Love thus pizza its the best one. the cheese and spinach mix is such a good combo plus the thin crust
Jeannelle M.
Jeannelle M.
Vancouver
I used to like this pizza, until I tried other spinach pizzas, I realized this one isn't so great. I would say it's average at best
Susannah F.
Susannah F.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
It was a good pizza for the price of it. The size of it was not the best. Overall it did taste good!
Ahren F.
Ahren F.
Amazing tasting thin crust pizza. love this spinach one the best. it's not as filling enough for me though since it's a thin crust
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Mount pearl, Newfoundland
The crust cooks well, sauce compliments the spinach. Only downfall is that the spinach seems almost soggy once the pizza is cooked
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
This pizza is light enough that you don't feel as if you are eating a huge meal. But large enough that you feel comfortably full.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Ottawa, ON
This is by far my favorite pizza!! The crust is thin but so delicious! It is the perfect amount for 2 people!
Cátia O.
Cátia O.
Portugal
I love this pizza... Love it Love it Love it. I love all the "spinaci". It's my favorite, by Dr. Oetker. :-)
Ayesha T.
Ayesha T.
Foodie Expert
I love this pizza! From all the many frozen oven pizzas I've tried, Dr. Oetker takes the gold! The pizza itself is so delicious!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
I just ate this pizza for dinner tonight, I always make sure I have one in the freezer when I want something quick and delicious