Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#41 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Kianna H.
Kianna H.

My children love Dr. Oetker pizza! it always delicious and crispy. Not very filling though.
Ezequiel S.
Ezequiel S.
Montreal

The spinaci pizza is one of the best frozen pizzas I've ever had. It's light and very tasty
Halle L.
Halle L.
Toronto, Ontario

I love this pizza! Perfect combination of thin crust and spinach, also not too much sauce!
genna A.
genna A.

this pizza I realy love I love the taste of the spinach and the cheese realy well dalanced
Kendra T.
Kendra T.

This is my favorite spinach pizza. Thin and crispy crust. The only down fall, is the size.
Angie M.
Angie M.

I love this pizza!!! I really doesn't taste like typical frozen pizza and it's thin crust.
Joleen S.
Joleen S.
South Fork, PA

Nice thin crust. Great way to get my kiddos to eat some spinach. My favorite frozen pizza!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
North Bay, Ontario, ON

Dr.oetker is my fave thin crust pizza. This is the only brand I'll buy with spinach on it!
Kimberley T.
Kimberley T.
Calgary, Alberta

Delicious. Fresh and light! Good appy with girlfriends and wine or a quick dinner option.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
London, ON - Ontario

This pizza is really good. Would recommend it to anyone! it was also inexpensive! Awesome

Join Now