Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #82 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Ahren F.
Amazing tasting thin crust pizza. love this spinach one the best. it's not as filling enough for me though since it's a thin crust
Susannah F.
Winnipeg, MB
It was a good pizza for the price of it. The size of it was not the best. Overall it did taste good!
Kristin C.
Ottawa, ON
This is by far my favorite pizza!! The crust is thin but so delicious! It is the perfect amount for 2 people!
Cindy C.
This pizza is light enough that you don't feel as if you are eating a huge meal. But large enough that you feel comfortably full.
Cátia O.
Portugal
I love this pizza... Love it Love it Love it. I love all the "spinaci". It's my favorite, by Dr. Oetker. :-)
Ayesha T.
Foodie Expert
I love this pizza! From all the many frozen oven pizzas I've tried, Dr. Oetker takes the gold! The pizza itself is so delicious!
Sarah T.
I just ate this pizza for dinner tonight, I always make sure I have one in the freezer when I want something quick and delicious
Jacquelyn B.
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci is one of the best thin crust pizzas I ever had from the freezer aisle.
Catharine D.
St Catharines , ON
Foodie Expert
Great for a healthier pizza choice. Fast & Easy to cook. Taste is decent, not great, but not bad.
Cara S.
Edmonton, AB
Foodie Expert
Love this flavor of pizza by Dr. Oetker. It' has ample amount of Spinach on it to satisfy anyone!