Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #50 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Danielle P.
Brampton
The flavor is so savoury not salty whatsoever. LOVE IT! I like the use of spinich it makes the pizza seem so expensive
Francine B.
Moncton, NB
Very great tasting pizza. Dough very crispy and toppings never taste soggy. My family's favorite go to frozen pizza.
Natalie S.
A great comfort food, easy to cook, awesome taste. Not massive in calorie content so a nice treat without going mad.
Sarah L.
Kitchener, ON
My absolute fav frozen pizza, the thin crust has the perfect crunch and the pizzaa itself is seasoned to perfection!
Stephanie S.
Thorold, ON
Super delicious! Quick, easy and affordable, they often go on sale. I love the spinach- it’s a healthy pizza topping.
Zara Jayne I.
Ajax , ON
the spinach pizza is amazing!! the dr. oetker pizza always takes amazing and the thin crust always comes out crispy!
Heather M.
The flavors are amazing, this one is my favorite. they are the right size for me. I have one for a treat every week.
Tammy H.
Vancouver, BC
I love this pizza. Because It is thin crust, my kids would eat it and that is how I get them to eat their vegetables.
Abbie V.
Bierton, Aylesbury
This is honestly one of the NICEST pizzas I've ever tried.. Cooks super quickly, never soggy. Thin crust and so tasty
Candice Z.
Anjou, QC
My whole family loves this flavor pizza. there is so much spinach on the pizza and the crust always comes out crispy