Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#32 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Melissa Ann P.
Melissa Ann P.
Thornhill, Ontario
This is by far my favorite frozen pizza, it's super delicious and spinach is one of my favorite pizza toppings.
amanda k.
amanda k.
vaughan, ON
I love ristorante they make the best pizza, and the spinach is by far my favorite flavor there is nothing else quite like it. You must try it
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Amaranth , Ontario, ON
Great pizza!! love the Ristorante pizzas a lot they taste great and they are a good price when they go on sale
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I absolutely love this pizza, I usually hate frozen pizzas, but this one is great, so delicious and convenient
Ravleen K.
Ravleen K.
I love it! The spinach can be a little soggy but that's expected. The crust is crisp the way I make it though!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Love it! This is my go to pizza if I just want dinner for myself! The spinach one makes me feel like I'm eating healthy!
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Brampton
The flavor is so savoury not salty whatsoever. LOVE IT! I like the use of spinich it makes the pizza seem so expensive
Agata S.
Agata S.
Surrey, BC
Easy, fast dinner to make on a busy weekday evening. The spinach one is great, but sometimes I add meat (sausage, ham). Would repurchase!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
This is absolutely my favorite frozen pizza. the butter garlic flovour with the spinach and cheese i to die for. I don't buy any others.
Candice Z.
Candice Z.
Anjou, Quebec
My whole family loves this flavor pizza. there is so much spinach on the pizza and the crust always comes out crispy