Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #27 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

nike a.
It is healthy and delicious!
has a great taste and give many vitamins
i would recommend it to any person in the world
Tammy H.
Vancouver, BC
I love this pizza. Because It is thin crust, my kids would eat it and that is how I get them to eat their vegetables.
Heather M.
The flavors are amazing, this one is my favorite. they are the right size for me. I have one for a treat every week.
Candice Z.
Montreal, QC
My whole family loves this flavor pizza. there is so much spinach on the pizza and the crust always comes out crispy
Zara Jayne I.
Ajax , ON
the spinach pizza is amazing!! the dr. oetker pizza always takes amazing and the thin crust always comes out crispy!
Francine B.
Moncton, NB
Very great tasting pizza. Dough very crispy and toppings never taste soggy. My family's favorite go to frozen pizza.
Abbie V.
Bierton, Aylesbury
This is honestly one of the NICEST pizzas I've ever tried.. Cooks super quickly, never soggy. Thin crust and so tasty
Sarah L.
Kitchener, ON
My absolute fav frozen pizza, the thin crust has the perfect crunch and the pizzaa itself is seasoned to perfection!
Stephanie S.
Thorold, Ontario
Super delicious! Quick, easy and affordable, they often go on sale. I love the spinach- it’s a healthy pizza topping.
Dionne C.
My favorite go-to pizza. The crust is just right and it hits the spot. Add salad and a glass of wine, nyom, repeat.