Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #33 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Charibena R.
Blackburn, Lancashire
I love these pizzas! I wish there were different bases though, but they're always really tasty. One of the best brands.
Jasmine B.
Sudbury
Im not a big frozen food person but I really liked this pizza, I would score it higher if I regularly ate frozen food.
Brandy S.
Cannington, Ontario
I enjoyed it very much, thin crust, crispy, tasty
I do prefer Dr oetker for a snack it's perfect size portions for me
Terri g.
Waasis, NB
This pizza is our fav to have for family night, the spinach still feels fresh, but it isn't over bearing spinach taste
Samantha  S.
This pizza is so yummy and easy to make for dinner! It can get soggy if you don't cook it right so watch out for that.
Danielle P.
Brampton
The flavor is so savoury not salty whatsoever. LOVE IT! I like the use of spinich it makes the pizza seem so expensive
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Keeps my whole family healthy,with a pleasant ,healthy,delicious flavor ,we all came to love,spinach is so delicious.
Rachel M.
Smithers
Best pizza out there. My children eat it up and always look for more. I wish you could by them in double boxes though.
Stephanie G.
Kitchener, ON
This is my favorite all time go to frozen pizza. So much spinach added on, and if you want you can easily build on it.
Maryam K.
I just had this pizza and it taste so fresh not like most frozen pizzas. I really like the spinach pizza in this brand.