Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #50 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Samantha C.
The flavour of this pizza was way more then I expected. It is like garlicky spinach and cheese on a crispy thin crust.
Samantha  S.
This pizza is so yummy and easy to make for dinner! It can get soggy if you don't cook it right so watch out for that.
Brandy S.
Cannington, Ontario
I enjoyed it very much, thin crust, crispy, tasty
I do prefer Dr oetker for a snack it's perfect size portions for me
Whitney B.
London, ON
My daughter loves spinach pizza and this one is her favorite. She loves when I put this one on the BBQ in the summer.
Stephanie G.
KITCHENER, ON
This is my favorite all time go to frozen pizza. So much spinach added on, and if you want you can easily build on it.
Charibena R.
Blackburn, Lancashire
I love these pizzas! I wish there were different bases though, but they're always really tasty. One of the best brands.
Jasmine B.
Sudbury
Im not a big frozen food person but I really liked this pizza, I would score it higher if I regularly ate frozen food.
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Keeps my whole family healthy,with a pleasant ,healthy,delicious flavor ,we all came to love,spinach is so delicious.
Terri g.
Waasis, NB
This pizza is our fav to have for family night, the spinach still feels fresh, but it isn't over bearing spinach taste
Rachel M.
Smithers
Best pizza out there. My children eat it up and always look for more. I wish you could by them in double boxes though.