Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#26 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Toronto, Ontario

These pizza's are amazing, so yummy and the thin crust is delicious. Great pizza is you love spinach
Emilie L.
Emilie L.
Scarborough

These are so fast and easy and delicious, so many different flavors. go well with Franks hot sauce
shannon.franceywilson
shannon.franceywilson
Oshawa , Ontario

So good! It's a favorite in our house. It's great cut in bite sized pieces served as an appetizer.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.

Yum yum yum what else can I say I love this pizza it is in my trolley every time I go food shopping
Kathy B.
Kathy B.

Love the thin crust on these. I always add extra cheese, but that's my personal taste. Great pizza.
louisa f.
louisa f.

This is just delicious pizza. my family loves it and always enjoys pizza night. they taste so good.
shawna p.
shawna p.

I really enjoy the thin crust. I like Dr. Oetker pizza for having a great variety at a great price.
Robyn S.
Robyn S.
Leduc, Alberta

Very satisfying and tasty! It's my first choice when having frozen pizza. It's as fresh as it gets!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Hamilton, Ontario

This is really thin crust pizza. It feels like a healthy option if that's what you are opting for.
Cathy G.
Cathy G.

This pizza is amazing, I love it! The crust melts in your mouth and the toppings are so delicious.

Join Now