Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #29 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Photos (3)
Yannick C.
Yannick C.
Dr Oetker pizza''s are fabulous ...great
taste , just enought stuffs on the pizza.....but my best part is the crust...I juste love it
Vicky W.
Vicky W.
Toronto, Ontario
My all time favorite! This is the go to pizza in my house. This is a great option for people who prefer a vegetable pizza.
Leesa L.
Leesa L.
Toronto, Ontario
Tasty! Love this for quick dinner nights where cooking is just not going to happen. Highly recommended
Terra B.
Terra B.
North Vancouver, BC
I LOVE this pizza and so do my kids. I usually only buy it when it's on sale because the price is a little high.
Evelyn B.
Evelyn B.
Langley, BC
Light refreshing pizza with an adequate amount of toppings. It is easy to cook and tastes pretty good.
Ariena D.
Ariena D.
Tavistock, ON
This delicious pizza finally got my brother to eat spinach. Except this is the only thing he eats it on...
Cassandra L.
Cassandra L.
Odessa, ON
Love thus pizza its the best one. the cheese and spinach mix is such a good combo plus the thin crust
Jeannelle M.
Jeannelle M.
Vancouver
I used to like this pizza, until I tried other spinach pizzas, I realized this one isn't so great. I would say it's average at best
Ahren F.
Ahren F.
Amazing tasting thin crust pizza. love this spinach one the best. it's not as filling enough for me though since it's a thin crust
Susannah F.
Susannah F.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
It was a good pizza for the price of it. The size of it was not the best. Overall it did taste good!