Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#32 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
nicola c.
nicola c.
scarborough, Ontario
I love the additional veggie on this pizza 'cause it makes me feel good about eating it. It comes in the right serving size and it's easy to prepare.
Karla C.
Karla C.
Scarborough, Ontario
Quick and easy and it taste good. Usually my go to when I'm craving frozen pizza + the spinach don't taste like they were frozen!
Simona C.
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Keeps my whole family healthy,with a pleasant ,healthy,delicious flavor ,we all came to love,spinach is so delicious.
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Cannington, Ontario
I enjoyed it very much, thin crust, crispy, tasty
I do prefer Dr oetker for a snack it's perfect size portions for me
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Toronto, Ontario
I love thin crust pizza, knowing that it's not fattening plus the spinach goes so well with everything and the texture as well.
Abbie V.
Abbie V.
Aylesbury , Buckinghamshire
This is honestly one of the NICEST pizzas I've ever tried.. Cooks super quickly, never soggy. Thin crust and so tasty
Catherine J.
Catherine J.
Portage la prairie , Mb
Yum! Dr. Oetker ristorante spinach frozen pizza is my go to mommy treat! Once it's cooked you'd never know it wasn't take out.
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
London, Ontario
My daughter loves spinach pizza and this one is her favorite. She loves when I put this one on the BBQ in the summer.
Zelda S.
Zelda S.
Melbourne
This delicious pizza has a nice, thin crust, and a generous amount of spinach and fetta cheese. It cooks evenly and quickly.
Petra S.
Petra S.
I can not say this is the best frozen pizza but it tastes ok. Not too salty not too thick. I just like spinach and cheese combinations overall!