Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #59 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Yannick C.
Yannick C.
Dr Oetker pizza''s are fabulous ...great
taste , just enought stuffs on the pizza.....but my best part is the crust...I juste love it
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bedford , NS
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite pizzas! I could eat this every day. Tastes just like you are at an Italian. Restaurant for a fraction of the price
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
Langley
So delicious, this is my favorite frozen pizza, its very spinach-y though so if you hate spinach thats a problem
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Love love love this pizza. The sauce has the perfect amount of spices and the cheese is great quality. Thin crust just how I like it!
Ariena D.
Ariena D.
Tavistock, ON
Foodie Expert
This delicious pizza finally got my brother to eat spinach. Except this is the only thing he eats it on...
Leesa L.
Leesa L.
Toronto, Ontario
Tasty! Love this for quick dinner nights where cooking is just not going to happen. Highly recommended
Terra B.
Terra B.
North Vancouver, BC
Foodie Expert
I LOVE this pizza and so do my kids. I usually only buy it when it's on sale because the price is a little high.
Evelyn B.
Evelyn B.
Langley, BC
Light refreshing pizza with an adequate amount of toppings. It is easy to cook and tastes pretty good.
Vicky W.
Vicky W.
Toronto, Ontario
My all time favorite! This is the go to pizza in my house. This is a great option for people who prefer a vegetable pizza.
Cassandra L.
Cassandra L.
Odessa, ON
Love thus pizza its the best one. the cheese and spinach mix is such a good combo plus the thin crust