Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #30 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Maryam K.
I just had this pizza and it taste so fresh not like most frozen pizzas. I really like the spinach pizza in this brand.
Whitney B.
London, ON
My daughter loves spinach pizza and this one is her favorite. She loves when I put this one on the BBQ in the summer.
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Foodie Expert
Keeps my whole family healthy,with a pleasant ,healthy,delicious flavor ,we all came to love,spinach is so delicious.
Stephanie G.
Kitchener, ON
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite all time go to frozen pizza. So much spinach added on, and if you want you can easily build on it.
Rachel M.
Smithers
Best pizza out there. My children eat it up and always look for more. I wish you could by them in double boxes though.
Jasmine B.
Sudbury
Im not a big frozen food person but I really liked this pizza, I would score it higher if I regularly ate frozen food.
Terri g.
Waasis, NB
This pizza is our fav to have for family night, the spinach still feels fresh, but it isn't over bearing spinach taste
Danielle P.
Brampton
The flavor is so savoury not salty whatsoever. LOVE IT! I like the use of spinich it makes the pizza seem so expensive
Samantha  S.
This pizza is so yummy and easy to make for dinner! It can get soggy if you don't cook it right so watch out for that.
Heather M.
The flavors are amazing, this one is my favorite. they are the right size for me. I have one for a treat every week.