Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #81 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Foodie Expert
Love it! This is my go to pizza if I just want dinner for myself! The spinach one makes me feel like I'm eating healthy!
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Amaranth , ON
Great pizza!! love the Ristorante pizzas a lot they taste great and they are a good price when they go on sale
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Brampton
The flavor is so savoury not salty whatsoever. LOVE IT! I like the use of spinich it makes the pizza seem so expensive
Deborah L.
Deborah L.
Ottawa
I'm not a big fan of frozen pizza but a vegetarian type pizza this one is great It is one of the only thing crust pizzas that is very good
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Sudbury
Im not a big frozen food person but I really liked this pizza, I would score it higher if I regularly ate frozen food.
Agata S.
Agata S.
Surrey, BC
Easy, fast dinner to make on a busy weekday evening. The spinach one is great, but sometimes I add meat (sausage, ham). Would repurchase!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
This is absolutely my favorite frozen pizza. the butter garlic flovour with the spinach and cheese i to die for. I don't buy any others.
Candice Z.
Candice Z.
Montreal, QC
Foodie Expert
My whole family loves this flavor pizza. there is so much spinach on the pizza and the crust always comes out crispy
Barbara S.
Barbara S.
Belleville, Ontario
I found that the crust was too thin for the ingredients on top. I love thin crust pizza but found that this was a bit sloppy.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Oshawa, ON
Mmm! Delicious, fast and cheap. I love this pizza and often have it for lunch when I need something fast.