Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #59 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Deborah L.
Deborah L.
Ottawa
I'm not a big fan of frozen pizza but a vegetarian type pizza this one is great It is one of the only thing crust pizzas that is very good
Agata S.
Agata S.
Surrey, BC
Easy, fast dinner to make on a busy weekday evening. The spinach one is great, but sometimes I add meat (sausage, ham). Would repurchase!
Candice Z.
Candice Z.
Anjou, Quebec
My whole family loves this flavor pizza. there is so much spinach on the pizza and the crust always comes out crispy
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
This is absolutely my favorite frozen pizza. the butter garlic flovour with the spinach and cheese i to die for. I don't buy any others.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
This is the best frozen pizza I've had. It's the perfect size for lunch or a small snack between friends or family.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Oshawa, ON
Mmm! Delicious, fast and cheap. I love this pizza and often have it for lunch when I need something fast.
Barbara S.
Barbara S.
Belleville, Ontario
I found that the crust was too thin for the ingredients on top. I love thin crust pizza but found that this was a bit sloppy.
Lytz M.
Lytz M.
Simply delicious ! It is the only frozen pizza I buy since I have first tasted it! If you are a spinach lover it is the pizza for you!
Shelly M.
Shelly M.
River Valley
Yippee! Finally a way to get the kid's to eat spinach! Thank you Dr. Oetker! Great meal for a great family night.
sharianne s.
sharianne s.
Foodie Expert
One of my fav frozen pizzas. spinach tastes so good on pizza. with the thin crust makes it way yummier.