Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#34 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Halifax, NS
June 16, 2017, 7:40 p.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
A great healthier version of pizza. It's a nice flavour and a good amount of spinach.
Maxine D.
Maxine D.
Abbotsford
One of my favorite pizzas. Doesn't taste like a typical frozen pizza and the toppings are tasty. I especially like the thin crust, it's not too hard or tough.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
So dang tasty and jam packed with flavor! Dr oetker makes the best frozen pizzas! Just wish they were 2-3 times the size lol!
Krista D.
Krista D.
Love this pizza for something different , it's full of flavor the garlic spinach and cheese is a wonderful fresh combination
Alisa L.
Alisa L.
This frozen pizza has a very thin base (which I love) and just the right amount of topping, in this case spinach and cheese * tomatoes
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Sydney, Nova Scotia
This pizza has a wonderfully thin crust that stays crispy. The spinach and sauce and cheese have a fresh taste that is very satisfying.
Paul C.
Paul C.
This was really good. A bit on the pilot side, but definitely recommend if your too lazy to cook up a dinner. Great for the kids too!
Jill R.
Jill R.
Coaldale, Alberta
One of my Son and I'd all-time favorite pizza's! The spinach one, in particular, we cannot get enough of! So buttery and delicious!
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Leamington, Ontario
I'm not a huge spinach person. But this pizza is 5/5!! Best pizza hands down; I usually can eat the whole pizza to myself!
Keesje V.
Keesje V.
Kingston, ON
This pizza is really delicious. Every kind I have tried, I have loved. The flavors are perfect, and this one has healthy ingredients.