Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #33 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Goguma G.
One of my favourite kind of pizza, it was very flavorful and crunchy but not too hard. Definitely recommend it to all ages.
Fiona M.
Oshawa, ON
This pizza is great as a snack. We have also sliced into small squares as appetizers for a party and they were a real hit!
Vicky W.
Toronto, Ontario
My all time favorite! This is the go to pizza in my house. This is a great option for people who prefer a vegetable pizza.
Amanda M.
Glace Bay
Best frozen pizza. Quick and easy to make and tastes better than some restaurants. Even the spinach doesn't taste froze .
Jessica K.
Love it! This is my go to pizza if I just want dinner for myself! The spinach one makes me feel like I'm eating healthy!
Juliana G.
Av general Luis de França Albuquerque número 3750, torre 2 APT 401 Maceió-Alagoas
Amo essa pizza, não são todos os lugares que vendem, mas sempre que eu achava eu comprava, acho mais saudável é saborosa.
Crystal S.
Deland, FL
Absolutely LOVE this pizza...eat with my family at least a couple times a month, it's a "guilty pleasure" that's healthy!
Karima E.
Amsterdam
This is my go to pizza it does not taste Like a frozen pizza and even people who Dont Like spinaci would Like this pizza
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Keeps my whole family healthy,with a pleasant ,healthy,delicious flavor ,we all came to love,spinach is so delicious.
Whitney B.
London, ON
My daughter loves spinach pizza and this one is her favorite. She loves when I put this one on the BBQ in the summer.