Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #30 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Ranita V.
The crust is a bit too thin for me, and I tend to accidentally overcook which makes it too crispy. But otherwise it's good.
Sarah S.
Toronto
Its not the best but for a quick meal when you're in a rush its good. A little too much spinach in my opinion but not bad.
Crystal S.
Deland, FL
Absolutely LOVE this pizza...eat with my family at least a couple times a month, it's a "guilty pleasure" that's healthy!
Karima E.
Amsterdam
This is my go to pizza it does not taste Like a frozen pizza and even people who Dont Like spinaci would Like this pizza
Jessica K.
Foodie Expert
Love it! This is my go to pizza if I just want dinner for myself! The spinach one makes me feel like I'm eating healthy!
Amanda M.
Glace Bay
Best frozen pizza. Quick and easy to make and tastes better than some restaurants. Even the spinach doesn't taste froze .
Juliana G.
Av general Luis de França Albuquerque número 3750, torre 2 APT 401 Maceió-Alagoas
Foodie Expert
Amo essa pizza, não são todos os lugares que vendem, mas sempre que eu achava eu comprava, acho mais saudável é saborosa.
Brandy S.
Cannington, Ontario
I enjoyed it very much, thin crust, crispy, tasty
I do prefer Dr oetker for a snack it's perfect size portions for me
Samantha C.
The flavour of this pizza was way more then I expected. It is like garlicky spinach and cheese on a crispy thin crust.
Charibena R.
Blackburn, Lancashire
I love these pizzas! I wish there were different bases though, but they're always really tasty. One of the best brands.