Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #32 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Candice Z.
Candice Z.
Anjou, Quebec
My whole family loves this flavor pizza. there is so much spinach on the pizza and the crust always comes out crispy
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
This is the best frozen pizza I've had. It's the perfect size for lunch or a small snack between friends or family.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Oshawa, ON
Mmm! Delicious, fast and cheap. I love this pizza and often have it for lunch when I need something fast.
Barbara S.
Barbara S.
Belleville, Ontario
I found that the crust was too thin for the ingredients on top. I love thin crust pizza but found that this was a bit sloppy.
Lytz M.
Lytz M.
Simply delicious ! It is the only frozen pizza I buy since I have first tasted it! If you are a spinach lover it is the pizza for you!
Yannick C.
Yannick C.
Dr Oetker pizza''s are fabulous ...great
taste , just enought stuffs on the pizza.....but my best part is the crust...I juste love it
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Love love love this pizza. The sauce has the perfect amount of spices and the cheese is great quality. Thin crust just how I like it!
sharianne s.
sharianne s.
One of my fav frozen pizzas. spinach tastes so good on pizza. with the thin crust makes it way yummier.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bedford , NS
One of my favorite pizzas! I could eat this every day. Tastes just like you are at an Italian. Restaurant for a fraction of the price
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
Langley
So delicious, this is my favorite frozen pizza, its very spinach-y though so if you hate spinach thats a problem