Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #90 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Emma v.
Emma v.
I never thought Spinach would work on a pizza, but it definitely does!
Crust is nice and crunchy with a lovely in cream covered spinach on top.
Melissa Ann P.
Melissa Ann P.
Thornhill, Ontario
This is by far my favorite frozen pizza, it's super delicious and spinach is one of my favorite pizza toppings.
amanda k.
amanda k.
vaughan, ON
Foodie Expert
I love ristorante they make the best pizza, and the spinach is by far my favorite flavor there is nothing else quite like it. You must try it
Vee A.
Vee A.
Probably my favorite dr. oetker pizza! tastes authentic and delicious :) I also love that it has a thin crust.
Vaishali M.
Vaishali M.
Foodie Expert
Mine & Moms fav! We love this crispy spinach and cheese combination pizza straight out of the oven. Mm mm good!
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Amaranth , Ontario, ON
Great pizza!! love the Ristorante pizzas a lot they taste great and they are a good price when they go on sale
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I absolutely love this pizza, I usually hate frozen pizzas, but this one is great, so delicious and convenient
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Foodie Expert
Love it! This is my go to pizza if I just want dinner for myself! The spinach one makes me feel like I'm eating healthy!
Ravleen K.
Ravleen K.
Foodie Expert
I love it! The spinach can be a little soggy but that's expected. The crust is crisp the way I make it though!
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Brampton
The flavor is so savoury not salty whatsoever. LOVE IT! I like the use of spinich it makes the pizza seem so expensive