Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#34 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Katie C.
Katie C.
Bolton, England
Delicious! I love the thin crispy bases that this company do. Full of flavor too. They can be over priced so I tend to only buy when they're on offer
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Barrie, ON
Feb. 25, 2017, 11:09 a.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
My whole family lives this even my very picky eater if a son!! Also it's healthy and priced right for my family!
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
This spinach pizza is my favorite thin crust. It always cooks as per the box instructions. It is better then all the other brands in this category.
Tonya B.
Tonya B.
Winnipeg, MB
Absolutely delicious spinach pizza. The spinach isn't soggy at all and the crust always comes out perfectly crisp. This is the pizza that made me realize I like spinach on pizzas!
Sean F.
Sean F.
I loved thinness of the crust but it tasted like cardboard, and I love love love spinach on pizza but find Dr. Oetker makes it too wet...
Karen M.
Karen M.
This pizza isn't bad but I am very particular about pizza I eat. I love a regular Italian style pizza. This one is great for a gourmet style puzza.
tammy h.
tammy h.
BRANTFORD
My family love Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci good way to get the kids to eat spinach and its easy and fast for the mom on the go
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
March 1, 2017, 7:52 p.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
Love it! It has great flavoured. It doesn't take too long to cook. The spinach and cheese work well together.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Toronto, On
One of favorite pizzas from the frozen food section. Combination of ingredients is so good and the base it amazing. Always satisfied.
Noémy C.
Noémy C.
Valleyfield
Very tasty pizza! I'm usually not a fan of spinach and there is A LOT on this pizza, but the spices and just the overall taste is really good.