Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#26 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Oshawa, ON

Mmm! Delicious, fast and cheap. I love this pizza and often have it for lunch when I need something fast.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.

My all time favorite pizza😍 I like the crust and I love spinach so if you're like me you'll love it too
Lisa L.
Lisa L.

My favorite brand of frozen pizza. Actually tastes yummy! Definitely my go-to for a quick pizza dinner.
Arianne M.
Arianne M.

This pizza is delicious, his taste is awesome, the flavor of the spinach is really good, that's my fave
sharianne s.
sharianne s.

One of my fav frozen pizzas. spinach tastes so good on pizza. with the thin crust makes it way yummier.
Jenn J.
Jenn J.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I love spinach pizza. this pizza ans the perfect about of spinach and chesse. My favorite frozen pizza.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Etobicoke, ON

Fantastic buttery and garlic flavor! Crust is of high quality and quite tasty. Our go to frozen pizza.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Nepean , On

Taste great! However it's always done in less time than it says..which is probably a good thing anyway.
Evelyn B.
Evelyn B.
Langley, BC

Light refreshing pizza with an adequate amount of toppings. It is easy to cook and tastes pretty good.
Leesa L.
Leesa L.
Toronto, Ontario

Tasty! Love this for quick dinner nights where cooking is just not going to happen. Highly recommended

Join Now