Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#36 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
shannon.franceywilson
shannon.franceywilson
Oshawa , Ontario

So good! It's a favorite in our house. It's great cut in bite sized pieces served as an appetizer.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.

Yum yum yum what else can I say I love this pizza it is in my trolley every time I go food shopping
louisa f.
louisa f.

This is just delicious pizza. my family loves it and always enjoys pizza night. they taste so good.
Kathy B.
Kathy B.

Love the thin crust on these. I always add extra cheese, but that's my personal taste. Great pizza.
Robyn S.
Robyn S.
Leduc, Alberta

Very satisfying and tasty! It's my first choice when having frozen pizza. It's as fresh as it gets!
shawna p.
shawna p.

I really enjoy the thin crust. I like Dr. Oetker pizza for having a great variety at a great price.
j f.
j f.

We love the thin crust and fresh spinach and cheese. Bakes very quickly so great for a quick meal.
Cathy G.
Cathy G.

This pizza is amazing, I love it! The crust melts in your mouth and the toppings are so delicious.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Hamilton, Ontario

This is really thin crust pizza. It feels like a healthy option if that's what you are opting for.
Suzanne R.
Suzanne R.
Petit-Rocher, New Brunswick

This a light but delicious pizza with a burst of taste. A great alternative to the regular pizzas.