Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #32 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Photos (3)
amanda k.
amanda k.
vaughan, ON
Foodie Expert
I love ristorante they make the best pizza, and the spinach is by far my favorite flavor there is nothing else quite like it. You must try it
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Amaranth , Ontario, ON
Great pizza!! love the Ristorante pizzas a lot they taste great and they are a good price when they go on sale
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I absolutely love this pizza, I usually hate frozen pizzas, but this one is great, so delicious and convenient
Ravleen K.
Ravleen K.
I love it! The spinach can be a little soggy but that's expected. The crust is crisp the way I make it though!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Foodie Expert
Love it! This is my go to pizza if I just want dinner for myself! The spinach one makes me feel like I'm eating healthy!
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Brampton
The flavor is so savoury not salty whatsoever. LOVE IT! I like the use of spinich it makes the pizza seem so expensive
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Sudbury
Im not a big frozen food person but I really liked this pizza, I would score it higher if I regularly ate frozen food.
Deborah L.
Deborah L.
Ottawa
I'm not a big fan of frozen pizza but a vegetarian type pizza this one is great It is one of the only thing crust pizzas that is very good
Agata S.
Agata S.
Surrey, BC
Easy, fast dinner to make on a busy weekday evening. The spinach one is great, but sometimes I add meat (sausage, ham). Would repurchase!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
This is absolutely my favorite frozen pizza. the butter garlic flovour with the spinach and cheese i to die for. I don't buy any others.