Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #35 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Petra S.
I can not say this is the best frozen pizza but it tastes ok. Not too salty not too thick. I just like spinach and cheese combinations overall!
Emma v.
I never thought Spinach would work on a pizza, but it definitely does!
Crust is nice and crunchy with a lovely in cream covered spinach on top.
Vee A.
Probably my favorite dr. oetker pizza! tastes authentic and delicious :) I also love that it has a thin crust.
Vaishali M.
Mine & Moms fav! We love this crispy spinach and cheese combination pizza straight out of the oven. Mm mm good!
amanda k.
vaughan, ON
I love ristorante they make the best pizza, and the spinach is by far my favorite flavor there is nothing else quite like it. You must try it
Ravleen K.
I love it! The spinach can be a little soggy but that's expected. The crust is crisp the way I make it though!
Jessica K.
Love it! This is my go to pizza if I just want dinner for myself! The spinach one makes me feel like I'm eating healthy!
Michelle P.
Amaranth , ON
Great pizza!! love the Ristorante pizzas a lot they taste great and they are a good price when they go on sale
Natasha M.
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I absolutely love this pizza, I usually hate frozen pizzas, but this one is great, so delicious and convenient
Danielle P.
Brampton
The flavor is so savoury not salty whatsoever. LOVE IT! I like the use of spinich it makes the pizza seem so expensive