Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #32 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

M-C R.
M-C R.
It's an amazing pizza!Really good quality for a frozen product, and having a lot of options to choose from is always a good thing.
Alexandrine F.
Alexandrine F.
Boucherville
This pizza make you feel in a small little "bistro" in Italia! All my family loves it!! It's so light and fresh, you'll love it
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Toronto, Ontario
I love thin crust pizza, knowing that it's not fattening plus the spinach goes so well with everything and the texture as well.
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
London, Ontario
My daughter loves spinach pizza and this one is her favorite. She loves when I put this one on the BBQ in the summer.
Catherine J.
Catherine J.
Portage la prairie , Mb
Yum! Dr. Oetker ristorante spinach frozen pizza is my go to mommy treat! Once it's cooked you'd never know it wasn't take out.
Zelda S.
Zelda S.
Melbourne
This delicious pizza has a nice, thin crust, and a generous amount of spinach and fetta cheese. It cooks evenly and quickly.
Petra S.
Petra S.
I can not say this is the best frozen pizza but it tastes ok. Not too salty not too thick. I just like spinach and cheese combinations overall!
Melissa Ann P.
Melissa Ann P.
Thornhill, Ontario
This is by far my favorite frozen pizza, it's super delicious and spinach is one of my favorite pizza toppings.
Emma v.
Emma v.
I never thought Spinach would work on a pizza, but it definitely does!
Crust is nice and crunchy with a lovely in cream covered spinach on top.
Vaishali M.
Vaishali M.
Mine & Moms fav! We love this crispy spinach and cheese combination pizza straight out of the oven. Mm mm good!