Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #90 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Cannington, Ontario
I enjoyed it very much, thin crust, crispy, tasty
I do prefer Dr oetker for a snack it's perfect size portions for me
M-C R.
M-C R.
It's an amazing pizza!Really good quality for a frozen product, and having a lot of options to choose from is always a good thing.
Tammy H.
Tammy H.
Vancouver, BC
Foodie Expert
I love this pizza. Because It is thin crust, my kids would eat it and that is how I get them to eat their vegetables.
Abbie V.
Abbie V.
Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
This is honestly one of the NICEST pizzas I've ever tried.. Cooks super quickly, never soggy. Thin crust and so tasty
Alexandrine F.
Alexandrine F.
Boucherville
This pizza make you feel in a small little "bistro" in Italia! All my family loves it!! It's so light and fresh, you'll love it
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Toronto, Ontario
I love thin crust pizza, knowing that it's not fattening plus the spinach goes so well with everything and the texture as well.
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
London, ON
My daughter loves spinach pizza and this one is her favorite. She loves when I put this one on the BBQ in the summer.
Catherine J.
Catherine J.
Portage la prairie , MB
Foodie Expert
Yum! Dr. Oetker ristorante spinach frozen pizza is my go to mommy treat! Once it's cooked you'd never know it wasn't take out.
Zelda S.
Zelda S.
Melbourne
This delicious pizza has a nice, thin crust, and a generous amount of spinach and fetta cheese. It cooks evenly and quickly.
Petra S.
Petra S.
I can not say this is the best frozen pizza but it tastes ok. Not too salty not too thick. I just like spinach and cheese combinations overall!