Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #49 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

jodiann w.
jodiann w.
Dorchester, MA
Buy these for my elderly Dad , for lunches. He loves them. Very easy and tasty
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
San Antonio
This pizza is an outstanding example for other frozen pizza companies to aspire to.  The thin cracker-like crust, the superb amount of healthy spinach and the deliciously tangy sauce are part of the reason I love this brand of pizza.  The other important part of a great pizza involves cheese of course, and this cheese tastes like mozzarella should taste.  It is better and healthier than the most popular take-out pizza chains and by the taste, it just has a a more gourmand flavor. Perfecto!
Lauriana B.
Lauriana B.
NYC
One slice of the spinach pizza and one of the mushroom pizza are my guilty pleasure. I have tried a couple of other but none have the distinct taste of this brand.
Is it healthy? Nope. But why would anyone think frozen pizza was healthy?! It's an indulgence and should be enjoyed as that.
Kira A.
Kira A.
Bountiful, UT
I love this frozen pizza. I bought it weekly for almost six months and looked forward to it every time. It's a really good value, really quick to make, and always made me feel like I was being healthier than I was. Delicious!
Janet B.
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
Foodie Expert
I like that this pizza has spinach. Big fan of that. The sauce falls a little short for me. There just seems to be something missing. A bit on the bland side. The crust has little flavor as well.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Edgewater, MD
I have been eating these for years, my favorite frozen pizzas are this one and Freschetta four cheese. I only wish these were as big as the Freschettas. They are more than enough for one person, too big to be considered a personal but not really big enough to feed two people at once.
C.C. K.
C.C. K.
New Cumberland, PA
I typically avoid frozen foods, but the Spinaci pizza is delicious and allows me to indulge in comfort food without busting my diet for the day. I often pair this with salad.
Chris R.
Chris R.
Columbia, SC
It's quite difficult to find a frozen pizza that doesn't immediately give off that "frozen" look or feel. That changed after buying this pizza. While not the biggest pizza (you'll need more than one to feed a family of 4 or more), it certainly makes up for the smaller size in flavor. The cheese, sauce and spinach all tasted great. The cheese was gooey, the spinach had a distinct stand-out veggie flavor & the sauce was robust, but didn't overpower the pizza. The dough was crisp on the bottom and the outer edge of the crust, but still had a nice bite and a respectable chew to it. I've purchased this brand of pizza many times and would recommend it over the likes of Pizza Hut.
Arline G.
Arline G.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
This is a great pizza with lot's of spinach and cheese.
It is thin crust so it packs less calories than the pan or hand tossed types. I used to get many Dr. Oetker products in Germany and have always been a big fan of the brand so I was excited to try their pizza when I saw it in the local grocery store. The flavors are very nice and I definitely recommend it to all pizza lovers!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Butler, PA
I enjoy Dr. Oetker pizzas, because they seem to be made of high quality ingredients. I also like the flavor to them--great sauce, yummy cheese, and just overall a good taste. I feel that they are a little small for what you are paying, and I am not always a fan of the thin crust. However, you won't be disappointed overall if you buy this Spinaci pizza!