Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#35 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Angela H.
Angela H.
Providence, RI

Hands down my favorite frozen pizza. Crispy not-too-thick crust. Perfect about of sauce and cheese (I like them a little on the lighter side) and TONS of well seasoned spinach.
Sophie G.
Sophie G.

This line of pizzas is definitely the best out there. They are delicious and I will continue to repurchase these again and again, as they are great to have on hand.
Jill L.
Jill L.

This pizza is the dopest! It cooks well too! It's easy for me to mess stuff up since I am such a terrible cook but this pizza is as foolproof as it is delicious!
Megan C.
Megan C.
Raleigh, NC

A delicious tasting pizza right out of the oven at home, love all the variety of options available by this brand, but this one is definitely my favorite!
Nina Y.
Nina Y.
Norfolk, VA

I really liked trying out this pizza. It had lots of spinach but was light on the cheese. So after adding some shredded mozzarella to it, it was perfect!
Anna D.
Anna D.
Concord, NC

The spinach pizza is by far my favorite out of all the Ristorante pizzas or any frozen pizza for that matter. I love that the crust is perfectly crispy.
Indira G.
Indira G.

I like to lie myself saying this is healthy because it has spinach. Hehe but I love it. They tasty good, it's easy to make. Perfect for a lazy night.
shareen s.
shareen s.

A great pizza probably my favorite variety from this brand as far as topping goes. the pizza itself is light, thin and flaky and perfect for lunch.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.

This is hands down my favorite frozen pizza. It is delicious. If I have leftover chicken I like to add it to the pizza for a little something more.
Cloe J.
Cloe J.
Charlotte, NC

My favorite pizza ever! It is soo good, perfect balance of spinach sauce and cheese. I love that this brand uses red sauce instead of white.

Join Now