Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #27 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Heidi S.
Mc Alistervle, PA
This pizza from Dr. Oatker is by far my favorite frozen pizza. And, as luck would have it, only one of my kids agrees with me, so I really don't have to share much of it. It's absolutely delicious!
Jennifer B.
This is a company i remeber most from trips to visit my Oma in Germany, and the corner store always sold just this brand. And recently i have found it at Meijer and the spinach pizza was amazing.
lauren a.
I love this brand of pizza. Its more nateral good for you then a lot of other brands out there. It taste true to what its suppose to taste like. They have a nice variety. Its a better healthier choice.
Summer J.
Wyoming, MI
Myself and my husband really enjoyed this pizza. My kids wanted nothing to do with it but we were happy with the amount and taste of the sauce. In general we don't like pizza sauce but this had great flavor and it wasn't completely swamped with it. Great taste.
Jill L.
This pizza is the dopest! It cooks well too! It's easy for me to mess stuff up since I am such a terrible cook but this pizza is as foolproof as it is delicious!
Jasmin R.
Glassboro, NJ
I literally could LIVE off of this pizza and I'm a pizza snob. I eat it once or twice a week and schedule it into my diet top it with a little old bay and crushed pepper and yum!
Shelby M.
Waxhaw, Nc
I love the flavor of this pizza! The sauce has a really nice garlic flavor. I love to add chicken to this! My one complaint would be the spinach causes the pizza to get just a little soggy. The flavor makes me keep buying it though.
Kate R.
Decatur, GA
Was really surprised at how good this pizza was. Spinach didn't taste overly soggy, nor was it dried out and crunchy. Good blend of spinach to cheese - went great with a salad for dinner!
Anna D.
Concord, NC
The spinach pizza is by far my favorite out of all the Ristorante pizzas or any frozen pizza for that matter. I love that the crust is perfectly crispy.
Megan C.
Raleigh, NC
A delicious tasting pizza right out of the oven at home, love all the variety of options available by this brand, but this one is definitely my favorite!