Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#36 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Jill L.
Jill L.

This pizza is the dopest! It cooks well too! It's easy for me to mess stuff up since I am such a terrible cook but this pizza is as foolproof as it is delicious!
Nina Y.
Nina Y.
Norfolk, VA

I really liked trying out this pizza. It had lots of spinach but was light on the cheese. So after adding some shredded mozzarella to it, it was perfect!
Megan C.
Megan C.
Raleigh, NC

A delicious tasting pizza right out of the oven at home, love all the variety of options available by this brand, but this one is definitely my favorite!
Anna D.
Anna D.
Concord, NC

The spinach pizza is by far my favorite out of all the Ristorante pizzas or any frozen pizza for that matter. I love that the crust is perfectly crispy.
Indira G.
Indira G.

I like to lie myself saying this is healthy because it has spinach. Hehe but I love it. They tasty good, it's easy to make. Perfect for a lazy night.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.

This is hands down my favorite frozen pizza. It is delicious. If I have leftover chicken I like to add it to the pizza for a little something more.
Cloe J.
Cloe J.
Charlotte, NC

My favorite pizza ever! It is soo good, perfect balance of spinach sauce and cheese. I love that this brand uses red sauce instead of white.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.

This is one of the best frozen pizzas I've had. It is delicious and if you leave it in a little longer it get super crispy and really good!
Debbie K.
Debbie K.
Bellingham, MA

This is my favorite of all the Dr. Oetker pizzas! They put a lot of spinach on it, and just enough garlic, so that it's not overpowering.
Nicki M.
Nicki M.
Coventry, CT

Not bad for frozen pizzas, i like that they are thin crust and they have great variety to choose from, I personally love the spinach ones