Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#41 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Kathleen B.
Kathleen B.
BROCKVILLE, Outside the USA

This pizza is so awesome , the flavor is fantastic the size is awesome for one person if your hungry, and it can be used as hors d'oeuvres if you cut into smaller pieces. I love them and have tried just about all the flavors......but spinach has to be my favorite, great pizza!
Maria D.
Maria D.
Mississauga, Ontario

I bought this Pizza one day when I was out shopping. Kids wanted pizza and my son loves spinach, so it was the perfect choice. I'm always hesitant with purchasing frozen pizzas because of the cheese used (should be either kosher or halal). I'm pleased with the taste of this.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC

This is my least favorite of the Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza line. The first few bites are good, but then the spinach cools off pretty quickly and the pizza gets cold and watery. If you pop it in the microwave for a few seconds it heats back up, but the pizza stays soggy.
Svea R.
Svea R.

What can I say, it's a pizza with spinach. I love it. Especially with some extra cheese, garlic and oregano *.* I always customise my pizzas so they don't get boring ;) and I love that all of the ristorantes are so thin, so I actually could give all of them 5 stars.
kc_maggie M.
kc_maggie M.

Really lovely pizza, wonderful thin crust that crisps up nicely. Great amount of spinach. But I always have to add some more mozza!! It's also not enough for a family or even two, when one is a large man! but I would buy again for a night of easy dinner for myself!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Brampton, Ontario

Oh yum!!! My Favourite. I've tried many other brands of frozen pizza with spinach and followed cooking temp's and time precisely. And yet the spinach always came out soggy. Not with Dr. Oetker! I'm never disappointed with anything when it comes to Dr. Oetker pizza.
Summer J.
Summer J.
Wyoming, MI

Myself and my husband really enjoyed this pizza. My kids wanted nothing to do with it but we were happy with the amount and taste of the sauce. In general we don't like pizza sauce but this had great flavor and it wasn't completely swamped with it. Great taste.
Colleen P.
Colleen P.
Millis, MA

This pizza is my absolute favorite style of Dr. Oetker... the Quattro Formaggi is a close second. This pizza is great for frozen. It is also a perfect size for 1 person (Im sure its meant for 2 or more), but other smaller than full size varieties are too small.
Daphne S.
Daphne S.
Lakeland, FL

I'm from Toronto where Dr Oetker pizzas are easily found in all grocery stores. Now having moved to Florida, it's really hard to find this brand at a decent price.

My husband and I really like all the different flavours and now we are craving their pizza again
CeLeste C.
CeLeste C.
Madisonville, TN

My son and I love spinach and healthy cheese pizza, so when I saw this in the grocery store, I had to try it. It tasted fresh, and better than delivery or take-out pizza in my opinion. My son and I loved this pizza. It's now our go-to brand for spinach pizza.

Join Now