Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #55 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Erin K.
For a store bought pizza not bad. It is an excellent pizza, especially if you are looking for something that isn't grease soaked.
Karla C.
Scarborough, Ontario
Quick and easy and it taste good. Usually my go to when I'm craving frozen pizza + the spinach don't taste like they were frozen!
Sheree C.
Toronto, ON
If you like garlicky & buttery spinach TRY IT ON YOUR PIZZA!!! This pizza is AMAZING!! Try not to eat a whole one to yourself!!!
Mia A.
Brampton , ON
All I can say is delicious! I love spinach and the sauce is flavorful. So many varieties to choose from and they are all great!
say deh S.
Best frozen pizza ever. I buy it in big quantities so whenever i feel hungry and don't know what to eat this is my first choice.
Rowan P.
London, ON
Crispy, quick meal and so delicious. I am not usually a fan of frozen spinach of any sort but it tastes fresh and is so delicious
Sarah T.
I just ate this pizza for dinner tonight, I always make sure I have one in the freezer when I want something quick and delicious
Madison Y.
Flavourful and delicious for my vegetarian friends. Quick to cook and filling. Have bought many times and will continue to do so!
Cindy C.
This pizza is light enough that you don't feel as if you are eating a huge meal. But large enough that you feel comfortably full.
Elena B.
All my family loves it whenever we're in a pizza mood we always reach for this one, it cooks quickly so we don't have to wait.