Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#41 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Annika R.
Annika R.
Franklin, IN

A piece of home! I am German and not a big fan of marinara sauce! This brand tastes just like home!
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.

Yum yum yum what else can I say I love this pizza it is in my trolley every time I go food shopping
Emilie L.
Emilie L.
Scarborough

These are so fast and easy and delicious, so many different flavors. go well with Franks hot sauce
Kathy B.
Kathy B.

Love the thin crust on these. I always add extra cheese, but that's my personal taste. Great pizza.
shawna p.
shawna p.

I really enjoy the thin crust. I like Dr. Oetker pizza for having a great variety at a great price.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Lawrenceville, GA

My go to frozen pizza! I often will top this with avocado and a little sea salt for an extra treat.
shannon.franceywilson
shannon.franceywilson
Oshawa , Ontario

So good! It's a favorite in our house. It's great cut in bite sized pieces served as an appetizer.
louisa f.
louisa f.

This is just delicious pizza. my family loves it and always enjoys pizza night. they taste so good.
Robyn S.
Robyn S.
Leduc, Alberta

Very satisfying and tasty! It's my first choice when having frozen pizza. It's as fresh as it gets!
Jax L.
Jax L.
Brooklyn, NY

Crispy, delicious pizza! Not the healthiest (the ingredients are scary!) but definitely a favorite.

Join Now