Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#32 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
I was really reluctant to try this out. I really thought that I wouldn't like it but a friend forced me to try because she really loves it and I'm glad she did because I love the flavor
Katie C.
Katie C.
Bolton, England
Delicious! I love the thin crispy bases that this company do. Full of flavor too. They can be over priced so I tend to only buy when they're on offer
Jamie T.
Jamie T.
Lethbridge, AB
Can I just say OMG. this pizza is AMAZING!! my husband and I get this pizza all the time and we love it! great balance of cheese and spinach
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
This spinach pizza is my favorite thin crust. It always cooks as per the box instructions. It is better then all the other brands in this category.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Barrie, ON
Feb. 25, 2017, 11:09 a.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
My whole family lives this even my very picky eater if a son!! Also it's healthy and priced right for my family!
Sean F.
Sean F.
I loved thinness of the crust but it tasted like cardboard, and I love love love spinach on pizza but find Dr. Oetker makes it too wet...
Karen M.
Karen M.
This pizza isn't bad but I am very particular about pizza I eat. I love a regular Italian style pizza. This one is great for a gourmet style puzza.
Tonya B.
Tonya B.
Winnipeg, MB
Absolutely delicious spinach pizza. The spinach isn't soggy at all and the crust always comes out perfectly crisp. This is the pizza that made me realize I like spinach on pizzas!
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Lockerbie, Scotland
Love Dr. Oetker. I appreciate the thin base (I hate a thick doughy base) the toppings are always super fresh and tasty! And easy to cook for the quick, no hassle ready meal.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
March 1, 2017, 7:52 p.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
Love it! It has great flavoured. It doesn't take too long to cook. The spinach and cheese work well together.