Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #32 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Photos (3)
Laine M.
Laine M.
Surrey, BC
So good. I can eat a whole one to myself- the crust is actually crispy and not soggy like a lot of frozen pizzas. very yum try it
Amber B.
Amber B.
I've never loved a frozen pizza as much as I loved this one! truly amazing :) the way the cheese and the spinach taste together couldn't be better :)
nicola c.
nicola c.
scarborough, Ontario
I love the additional veggie on this pizza 'cause it makes me feel good about eating it. It comes in the right serving size and it's easy to prepare.
Karla C.
Karla C.
Scarborough, Ontario
Quick and easy and it taste good. Usually my go to when I'm craving frozen pizza + the spinach don't taste like they were frozen!
Rowan P.
Rowan P.
London, ON
Crispy, quick meal and so delicious. I am not usually a fan of frozen spinach of any sort but it tastes fresh and is so delicious
Simona C.
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Foodie Expert
Keeps my whole family healthy,with a pleasant ,healthy,delicious flavor ,we all came to love,spinach is so delicious.
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Cannington, Ontario
I enjoyed it very much, thin crust, crispy, tasty
I do prefer Dr oetker for a snack it's perfect size portions for me
Alexandrine F.
Alexandrine F.
Boucherville
This pizza make you feel in a small little "bistro" in Italia! All my family loves it!! It's so light and fresh, you'll love it
Tammy H.
Tammy H.
Vancouver, BC
I love this pizza. Because It is thin crust, my kids would eat it and that is how I get them to eat their vegetables.
Abbie V.
Abbie V.
Aylesbury , Buckinghamshire
This is honestly one of the NICEST pizzas I've ever tried.. Cooks super quickly, never soggy. Thin crust and so tasty