Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#26 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Amaranth , Ontario, ON

Great pizza!! love the Ristorante pizzas a lot they taste great and they are a good price when they go on sale
Rita R.
Rita R.
Kelowna, BC

My favorite pizza hands down. Thin crispy crust with loads of spinach....Delicious! You won't be disappointed
Ravleen K.
Ravleen K.

I love it! The spinach can be a little soggy but that's expected. The crust is crisp the way I make it though!
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I absolutely love this pizza, I usually hate frozen pizzas, but this one is great, so delicious and convenient
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Ottawa, ON

This is by far my favorite pizza!! The crust is thin but so delicious! It is the perfect amount for 2 people!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.

Love it! It has great flavoured. It doesn't take too long to cook. The spinach and cheese work well together.
Nettie C.
Nettie C.

Hi. The only reason for the 4 is that I can't find Spinaci Pizza with thick crust. Flavor is Very Delicious.
Cátia O.
Cátia O.
Portugal

I love this pizza... Love it Love it Love it. I love all the "spinaci". It's my favorite, by Dr. Oetker. :-)
Allison B.
Allison B.

This pizza is so good I can't handle it. I like that the crust is thin so it doesn't make me feel super full
ashley p.
ashley p.
Hamilton, On

I could eat this whole thing if my hubby didn't take it away from me. Most favorite frozen pizza hands down

Join Now