Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #81 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Nets H.
Nets H.
Loved this Pizza, I've always loved Spinach pizzas but they can be a bit hit and miss sometimes but this one is absolutely delicious.
Joanne F.
Joanne F.
cowansville, quebec
I love this pizza - very tasty and healthy - i recommend Easy and light - always have at least a few in y freezer for fast good lunch
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Leamington, Ontario
I'm not a huge spinach person. But this pizza is 5/5!! Best pizza hands down; I usually can eat the whole pizza to myself!
Jill R.
Jill R.
Coaldale, AB
Foodie Expert
One of my Son and I'd all-time favorite pizza's! The spinach one, in particular, we cannot get enough of! So buttery and delicious!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Bradford, ON
Foodie Expert
My husband isn't a big spinach fan but we both enjoy this pizza. Crispy textured crust and lots of flavor in the toppings
Keesje V.
Keesje V.
Kingston, ON
Foodie Expert
This pizza is really delicious. Every kind I have tried, I have loved. The flavors are perfect, and this one has healthy ingredients.
Judy B.
Judy B.
New Brunswick Canada
Great tasting pizza. Tastes like fresh made. I bought it to try out because of the coupon offer but continue to buy it as it was better than expected.
Laine M.
Laine M.
North Vancouver , BC
Foodie Expert
So good. I can eat a whole one to myself- the crust is actually crispy and not soggy like a lot of frozen pizzas. very yum try it
Karla C.
Karla C.
Scarborough, Ontario
Quick and easy and it taste good. Usually my go to when I'm craving frozen pizza + the spinach don't taste like they were frozen!
nicola c.
nicola c.
scarborough, ON
Foodie Expert
I love the additional veggie on this pizza 'cause it makes me feel good about eating it. It comes in the right serving size and it's easy to prepare.