Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #59 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Bradford, Ontario
Foodie Expert
My husband isn't a big spinach fan but we both enjoy this pizza. Crispy textured crust and lots of flavor in the toppings
Keesje V.
Keesje V.
Kingston, ON
Foodie Expert
This pizza is really delicious. Every kind I have tried, I have loved. The flavors are perfect, and this one has healthy ingredients.
Judy B.
Judy B.
New Brunswick Canada
Great tasting pizza. Tastes like fresh made. I bought it to try out because of the coupon offer but continue to buy it as it was better than expected.
Amber B.
Amber B.
I've never loved a frozen pizza as much as I loved this one! truly amazing :) the way the cheese and the spinach taste together couldn't be better :)
Laine M.
Laine M.
Surrey, BC
So good. I can eat a whole one to myself- the crust is actually crispy and not soggy like a lot of frozen pizzas. very yum try it
Karla C.
Karla C.
Scarborough, Ontario
Quick and easy and it taste good. Usually my go to when I'm craving frozen pizza + the spinach don't taste like they were frozen!
Rowan P.
Rowan P.
London, ON
Crispy, quick meal and so delicious. I am not usually a fan of frozen spinach of any sort but it tastes fresh and is so delicious
nicola c.
nicola c.
scarborough, Ontario
I love the additional veggie on this pizza 'cause it makes me feel good about eating it. It comes in the right serving size and it's easy to prepare.
Simona C.
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Foodie Expert
Keeps my whole family healthy,with a pleasant ,healthy,delicious flavor ,we all came to love,spinach is so delicious.
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Cannington, Ontario
I enjoyed it very much, thin crust, crispy, tasty
I do prefer Dr oetker for a snack it's perfect size portions for me