Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #30 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Ayesha T.
Foodie Expert
I love this pizza! From all the many frozen oven pizzas I've tried, Dr. Oetker takes the gold! The pizza itself is so delicious!
Cindy C.
This pizza is light enough that you don't feel as if you are eating a huge meal. But large enough that you feel comfortably full.
Madison Y.
Flavourful and delicious for my vegetarian friends. Quick to cook and filling. Have bought many times and will continue to do so!
Sarah T.
I just ate this pizza for dinner tonight, I always make sure I have one in the freezer when I want something quick and delicious
Mia A.
Brampton , ON
Foodie Expert
All I can say is delicious! I love spinach and the sauce is flavorful. So many varieties to choose from and they are all great!
Karla C.
Scarborough, Ontario
Quick and easy and it taste good. Usually my go to when I'm craving frozen pizza + the spinach don't taste like they were frozen!
Laine M.
North Vancouver , ['', 'BC', '']
Foodie Expert
So good. I can eat a whole one to myself- the crust is actually crispy and not soggy like a lot of frozen pizzas. very yum try it
Catherine J.
Portage la prairie , MB
Foodie Expert
Yum! Dr. Oetker ristorante spinach frozen pizza is my go to mommy treat! Once it's cooked you'd never know it wasn't take out.
Alexandrine F.
Boucherville
This pizza make you feel in a small little "bistro" in Italia! All my family loves it!! It's so light and fresh, you'll love it
Lauren H.
Really thin and crispy base, almost like a cracker. There's the perfect amount of topping and the flavors work well together.