Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#41 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
Winnipeg, Manitoba

Delicious, crispy crust, the ideal amount of toppings, great price. Love them! I buy them regularly.
Christine C.
Christine C.
Toronto, Ontario

I love this pizza and it's super thin crispy crust! Just make sure you bake it for the required time
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Atlanta, GA

I love this spinach pizza so much - it makes me feel health without having to actually go to the gym
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Toronto, Ontario

These pizza's are amazing, so yummy and the thin crust is delicious. Great pizza is you love spinach
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Wasilla, AK

Soooo good. I am so glad the US has these now as they are my favorite frozen pizzas. Always a go to!
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.

I literally eat this once a week, its addicting. Best frozen pizza the market has to offer for sure.
Susannah F.
Susannah F.
Winnipeg, Manitoba

It was a good pizza for the price of it. The size of it was not the best. Overall it did taste good!
Cherie P.
Cherie P.

This is the best frozen pizza we have ever had!! Love the thin crust and just the right added spices
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Ottawa, Ontario, ON

Very good in taste good and is some what heathlier. It bakes nice. For the price you can't go wrong.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Lawrenceville, GA

My go to frozen pizza! I often will top this with avocado and a little sea salt for an extra treat.

Join Now