Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #49 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Krista D.
Krista D.
Love this pizza for something different , it's full of flavor the garlic spinach and cheese is a wonderful fresh combination
Krista T.
Krista T.
Calgary, AB
Great balance of flavor. Nicely balanced. A favorite in our house. Crust is the perfect thickness and the spinach is not over salted
Alisa L.
Alisa L.
This frozen pizza has a very thin base (which I love) and just the right amount of topping, in this case spinach and cheese * tomatoes
Jessie L.
Jessie L.
Vancouver
My all time fave! I always make sure to pick one up when I'm in stores. The taste is fantastic plus having a little extra green is visually appealing too!
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Foodie Expert
This pizza has a wonderfully thin crust that stays crispy. The spinach and sauce and cheese have a fresh taste that is very satisfying.
Paul C.
Paul C.
Foodie Expert
This was really good. A bit on the pilot side, but definitely recommend if your too lazy to cook up a dinner. Great for the kids too!
Nets H.
Nets H.
Loved this Pizza, I've always loved Spinach pizzas but they can be a bit hit and miss sometimes but this one is absolutely delicious.
Joanne F.
Joanne F.
cowansville, quebec
I love this pizza - very tasty and healthy - i recommend Easy and light - always have at least a few in y freezer for fast good lunch
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Leamington, Ontario
I'm not a huge spinach person. But this pizza is 5/5!! Best pizza hands down; I usually can eat the whole pizza to myself!
Jill R.
Jill R.
Coaldale, AB
Foodie Expert
One of my Son and I'd all-time favorite pizza's! The spinach one, in particular, we cannot get enough of! So buttery and delicious!