Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #55 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

M-C R.
It's an amazing pizza!Really good quality for a frozen product, and having a lot of options to choose from is always a good thing.
Brittany P.
Mount pearl, Newfoundland
The crust cooks well, sauce compliments the spinach. Only downfall is that the spinach seems almost soggy once the pizza is cooked
Zenab A.
Montreal, QC
Good taste, cooks fast since it is thin crust, though I find it could use a little more cheese overall I like it and buy it often.
Keira M.
Colborne, On
This is a yummy, thin crust pizza. Has a really nice spinach flavor to it. I prefer a bit more flavor variation in pizza though.
Ahren F.
Amazing tasting thin crust pizza. love this spinach one the best. it's not as filling enough for me though since it's a thin crust
Patricia Q.
montreal, quebec
This is my favorite frozen pizza ever. I have tried the other ones by Dr. Oetker but I always return to the spinaci one, i love it
Jeannelle M.
Vancouver
I used to like this pizza, until I tried other spinach pizzas, I realized this one isn't so great. I would say it's average at best
Bekah A.
Packed with flavour! The base was soft but not soggy, a lot of cheese which is perfect in my opinion! Really good for the price!
Ayesha T.
I love this pizza! From all the many frozen oven pizzas I've tried, Dr. Oetker takes the gold! The pizza itself is so delicious!
Laine M.
North van , BC
So good. I can eat a whole one to myself- the crust is actually crispy and not soggy like a lot of frozen pizzas. very yum try it