Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#26 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
jacqueline c.
jacqueline c.

This pizza is so delicious. Packed full of flavor even though it is such a thing crust. Makes for a nice snack.
Terra B.
Terra B.
North Vancouver, British Columbia, N/A

I LOVE this pizza and so do my kids. I usually only buy it when it's on sale because the price is a little high.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Barrie, Ontario

My whole family lives this even my very picky eater if a son!! Also it's healthy and priced right for my family!
natalie s.
natalie s.
Oshawa, Ontario

Best frozen spinach pizza on the market doesn't get soggy crust like the rest of them I buy this profduct weekly
Vee A.
Vee A.

Probably my favorite dr. oetker pizza! tastes authentic and delicious :) I also love that it has a thin crust.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Abbotsford, BC

My Favourite!!! So delicious!! Healthy choice, nice and light. Reasonably priced and the whole family loves it.
Vaishali M.
Vaishali M.

Mine & Moms fav! We love this crispy spinach and cheese combination pizza straight out of the oven. Mm mm good!
Julie B.
Julie B.
Port Alberni, BC, b.c

This pizza Household favorite, my kids absolutely love this pizza. Quick to bake and makes a great lunch snack.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Amaranth , Ontario, ON

Great pizza!! love the Ristorante pizzas a lot they taste great and they are a good price when they go on sale
Rita R.
Rita R.
Kelowna, BC

My favorite pizza hands down. Thin crispy crust with loads of spinach....Delicious! You won't be disappointed

Join Now