Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #27 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Patricia Q.
montreal, quebec
This is my favorite frozen pizza ever. I have tried the other ones by Dr. Oetker but I always return to the spinaci one, i love it
Zenab A.
Montreal, QC
Good taste, cooks fast since it is thin crust, though I find it could use a little more cheese overall I like it and buy it often.
M-C R.
It's an amazing pizza!Really good quality for a frozen product, and having a lot of options to choose from is always a good thing.
Keira M.
Colborne, On
This is a yummy, thin crust pizza. Has a really nice spinach flavor to it. I prefer a bit more flavor variation in pizza though.
Brittany P.
Mount pearl, Newfoundland
The crust cooks well, sauce compliments the spinach. Only downfall is that the spinach seems almost soggy once the pizza is cooked
Erin K.
For a store bought pizza not bad. It is an excellent pizza, especially if you are looking for something that isn't grease soaked.
Cindy C.
This pizza is light enough that you don't feel as if you are eating a huge meal. But large enough that you feel comfortably full.
Karla C.
Scarborough, Ontario
Quick and easy and it taste good. Usually my go to when I'm craving frozen pizza + the spinach don't taste like they were frozen!
Bekah A.
Packed with flavour! The base was soft but not soggy, a lot of cheese which is perfect in my opinion! Really good for the price!
Ayesha T.
I love this pizza! From all the many frozen oven pizzas I've tried, Dr. Oetker takes the gold! The pizza itself is so delicious!