Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #29 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Photos (3)
Krista T.
Krista T.
Calgary, AB
Great balance of flavor. Nicely balanced. A favorite in our house. Crust is the perfect thickness and the spinach is not over salted
Alisa L.
Alisa L.
This frozen pizza has a very thin base (which I love) and just the right amount of topping, in this case spinach and cheese * tomatoes
Nets H.
Nets H.
Loved this Pizza, I've always loved Spinach pizzas but they can be a bit hit and miss sometimes but this one is absolutely delicious.
Paul C.
Paul C.
Foodie Expert
This was really good. A bit on the pilot side, but definitely recommend if your too lazy to cook up a dinner. Great for the kids too!
Joanne F.
Joanne F.
cowansville, quebec
I love this pizza - very tasty and healthy - i recommend Easy and light - always have at least a few in y freezer for fast good lunch
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Leamington, Ontario
I'm not a huge spinach person. But this pizza is 5/5!! Best pizza hands down; I usually can eat the whole pizza to myself!
Jill R.
Jill R.
Coaldale, AB
One of my Son and I'd all-time favorite pizza's! The spinach one, in particular, we cannot get enough of! So buttery and delicious!
Keesje V.
Keesje V.
Kingston, ON
This pizza is really delicious. Every kind I have tried, I have loved. The flavors are perfect, and this one has healthy ingredients.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Bradford, Ontario
Foodie Expert
My husband isn't a big spinach fan but we both enjoy this pizza. Crispy textured crust and lots of flavor in the toppings
Judy B.
Judy B.
New Brunswick Canada
Great tasting pizza. Tastes like fresh made. I bought it to try out because of the coupon offer but continue to buy it as it was better than expected.