Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#32 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Dee C.
Dee C.
Really love spinach on my pizza but I found this brand to be very salty for some reason. Also the dough was very cardboard-like after baking, while the top was not really cheesy or flavorful (other than the salt!)
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
I love these pizzas. If I go to shop to grab a quick meal I always grab one of these. So thin and crispy different to any other frozen pizza out there. So yummy x
meagan a.
meagan a.
clearwater, BC - British Columbia
The flavor of this pizza was good. The toppings were generous considering the overall size of the pizza. The only thing I didn`t like was how thin the crust was, but if it was on sale I would purchase it again.
Anna Patricia Y.
Anna Patricia Y.
Burnaby, Bc
Of all the flavors they offer at Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza this is probably my favorite. Subtle combination of flavors plus the taste of spinach, perfection!
Fiona F.
Fiona F.
VICTORIA, B.C.
I like the texture of the pizza, as well as, the thickness of the pizza. It does not have a thick dough before I can taste the toppings. There is only one ting I want to complain was the size of it is too small.
Debbie D.
Debbie D.
Love this pizza brand and flavor! My family and I enjoy this everyone in a while, and is great for students that are living alone and need a quick meal, its also super affordable!
Neil B.
Neil B.
Yeovil
Our favorite Dr Oetker, crispy and full of flavor, ideal for the veggie and throw a couple of slices of ham and half for the meat eater who can't go without!!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Ottawa, ON
My boyfriend hates vegetables and anything green but he is hooked on this pizza! So when he wants pizza and I want veggies, this is our compromise!
Sara C.
Sara C.
I love spinach and I love pizza, but I have to say I find this pizza a bit dry. The cheese is not enough to make the pizza creamy. It feels like eating spinach only. Could use more cheese or even cream.
Shane R.
Shane R.
Foodie Expert
May 6, 2017, 11:44 a.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
These gin crus pizzas are so tastey and full of flavour. The best of frozen pizzas by far love it