Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#36 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Cátia O.
Cátia O.
Portugal

I love this pizza... Love it Love it Love it. I love all the "spinaci". It's my favorite, by Dr. Oetker. :-)
Nettie C.
Nettie C.

Hi. The only reason for the 4 is that I can't find Spinaci Pizza with thick crust. Flavor is Very Delicious.
ashley p.
ashley p.
Hamilton, On

I could eat this whole thing if my hubby didn't take it away from me. Most favorite frozen pizza hands down
Allison B.
Allison B.

This pizza is so good I can't handle it. I like that the crust is thin so it doesn't make me feel super full
Jacquelyn B.
Jacquelyn B.
Baiersdorf, Bavaria

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci is one of the best thin crust pizzas I ever had from the freezer aisle.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

Liked the price, great flavor, all the kids enjoyed it, nice thin crispy crust and good amount of toppings!
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Vancouver, BC

Great product has lots of spinach but I have to admit even though it tastes great there is just not enough
Ariena D.
Ariena D.
Tavistock, Ontario

This delicious pizza finally got my brother to eat spinach. Except this is the only thing he eats it on...
Natalie P.
Natalie P.

FAVOURITE pizza! Always choosing this one over the others. Addictive for sure, :D High in calories though.
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
Lunenbrug, Nova Scotia

Love this product. Great for a quick meal with a side salad. Definitely my go to when I don't want to cook

Join Now