Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #49 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Candace B.
Candace B.
Hagersville
This is my favorite pizza I've ever tried in my life! I eat the entire thing by myself every time. It has a crunchy crust and a bold taste.
Veronique P.
Veronique P.
Brossard, Québec
Light and yummy :) Also crispy crust which is the best. If you like spinach but don't care about any fancy cheese, Id definitely recommend
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
This is our go-to pizza when the kids haven't been eating their green vegetables. They love the spinach on the pizza and don't even realize it's good for them!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
This pizza was inexpensive and cooked awesome on the barbecue. The crust was thin and got crispy and the toppings were really flavorful!
genevieve b.
genevieve b.
This pizza is really good for a quick meal if you don't have time to cook. the crust is very light and delicious. if you love spinach you will love this one !
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
So dang tasty and jam packed with flavor! Dr oetker makes the best frozen pizzas! Just wish they were 2-3 times the size lol!
Maxine D.
Maxine D.
Abbotsford
One of my favorite pizzas. Doesn't taste like a typical frozen pizza and the toppings are tasty. I especially like the thin crust, it's not too hard or tough.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Halifax, NS
A great healthier version of pizza. It's a nice flavour and a good amount of spinach.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
I really like this pizza flavor, it is my favorite out of all of them. I love how they put a good ammount of spinach on the pizza and it tastes really rich.
Erin H.
Erin H.
Calgary, ALBERTA
A great quick and easy meal. Even my picky kids love it. They are often on sale at my grocery store so make for a cheap snack or lunch.