Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #27 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Jill R.
Coaldale , AB
One of my Son and I'd all-time favorite pizza's! The spinach one, in particular, we cannot get enough of! So buttery and delicious!
Joanne F.
cowansville, quebec
I love this pizza - very tasty and healthy - i recommend Easy and light - always have at least a few in y freezer for fast good lunch
Samantha H.
Love love love this pizza. The sauce has the perfect amount of spices and the cheese is great quality. Thin crust just how I like it!
Paul C.
This was really good. A bit on the pilot side, but definitely recommend if your too lazy to cook up a dinner. Great for the kids too!
Nicole F.
Toronto, On
One of favorite pizzas from the frozen food section. Combination of ingredients is so good and the base it amazing. Always satisfied.
Cindy H.
Best pizza - i used to buy one every week. quick and easy, ready in 15 minutes. crust is thin and crunch, garlic dollops are amazing
Yannick C.
Dr Oetker pizza''s are fabulous ...great
taste , just enought stuffs on the pizza.....but my best part is the crust...I juste love it
Nets H.
Loved this Pizza, I've always loved Spinach pizzas but they can be a bit hit and miss sometimes but this one is absolutely delicious.
Ahren F.
Amazing tasting thin crust pizza. love this spinach one the best. it's not as filling enough for me though since it's a thin crust
Jeannelle M.
Vancouver
I used to like this pizza, until I tried other spinach pizzas, I realized this one isn't so great. I would say it's average at best