Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#26 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Joanna Z.
Joanna Z.
Burnaby , BC

My all time favorite frozen pizza dr. Oeteker spinaci, taste so good, i always stock up specially if its on sale :)
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.

This is the best frozen pizza I've had. It's the perfect size for lunch or a small snack between friends or family.
This is my FAVORITE pizza EVER!!! The combination of all the toppings are GREAT and also the thin crust is so good!
Anita  B.
Anita B.

Light, airy pizza, the pizza crusty on the bottom and cheesy goodness on the top. I ate the whole thing by myself.
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Port Alberni, BC

I love the flavor of this pizza. Cooks up nicely I love thin crust pizza with just the right amount of toppings.
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
Langley

So delicious, this is my favorite frozen pizza, its very spinach-y though so if you hate spinach thats a problem
Christine G.
Christine G.

I did not like this product. Either did my boyfriend. That said it was recommended to us by two different people.
Tanya M.
Tanya M.
Cape Breton, NS

great pizza for a quick snack , wish it was a bit bigger to have for a family of 3 , gotta cook 2 up every time .
Shelly M.
Shelly M.
River Valley

Yippee! Finally a way to get the kid's to eat spinach! Thank you Dr. Oetker! Great meal for a great family night.
Maricris R.
Maricris R.

Good pizza. worth for its price. we only buy it when it goes on sale. it is small in size compared to other pizza

Join Now