Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#36 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Vee A.
Vee A.

Probably my favorite dr. oetker pizza! tastes authentic and delicious :) I also love that it has a thin crust.
Julie B.
Julie B.
Port Alberni, BC, b.c

This pizza Household favorite, my kids absolutely love this pizza. Quick to bake and makes a great lunch snack.
Vaishali M.
Vaishali M.

Mine & Moms fav! We love this crispy spinach and cheese combination pizza straight out of the oven. Mm mm good!
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Abbotsford, BC

My Favourite!!! So delicious!! Healthy choice, nice and light. Reasonably priced and the whole family loves it.
Cynthia L.
Cynthia L.

Very good pizza! Its not taste frozen. The children love this pizza too! Its a good quality/price. I recommend
Ravleen K.
Ravleen K.

I love it! The spinach can be a little soggy but that's expected. The crust is crisp the way I make it though!
Rita R.
Rita R.
Kelowna, BC

My favorite pizza hands down. Thin crispy crust with loads of spinach....Delicious! You won't be disappointed
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I absolutely love this pizza, I usually hate frozen pizzas, but this one is great, so delicious and convenient
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Ottawa, ON

This is by far my favorite pizza!! The crust is thin but so delicious! It is the perfect amount for 2 people!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.

Love it! It has great flavoured. It doesn't take too long to cook. The spinach and cheese work well together.

Join Now