Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #90 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Grimsby, Ontario
My fiancee and I love this pizza! When we've had a long day and don't want to cook dinner, this is a great option to toss in the oven and still have a yummy dinner.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Carstairs, Alberta
I like the thin crust of this pizza. There are a decent amount of toppings and the spinach is delicious. I have a family so I find these pizza to be a little small.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
This pizza was inexpensive and cooked awesome on the barbecue. The crust was thin and got crispy and the toppings were really flavorful!
Veronique P.
Veronique P.
Brossard, Québec
Light and yummy :) Also crispy crust which is the best. If you like spinach but don't care about any fancy cheese, Id definitely recommend
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
This is our go-to pizza when the kids haven't been eating their green vegetables. They love the spinach on the pizza and don't even realize it's good for them!
genevieve b.
genevieve b.
This pizza is really good for a quick meal if you don't have time to cook. the crust is very light and delicious. if you love spinach you will love this one !
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Halifax, NS
A great healthier version of pizza. It's a nice flavour and a good amount of spinach.
Maxine D.
Maxine D.
Abbotsford
One of my favorite pizzas. Doesn't taste like a typical frozen pizza and the toppings are tasty. I especially like the thin crust, it's not too hard or tough.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
I really like this pizza flavor, it is my favorite out of all of them. I love how they put a good ammount of spinach on the pizza and it tastes really rich.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
So dang tasty and jam packed with flavor! Dr oetker makes the best frozen pizzas! Just wish they were 2-3 times the size lol!