Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#32 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Kathleen B.
Kathleen B.
BROCKVILLE, Outside the USA
This pizza is so awesome , the flavor is fantastic the size is awesome for one person if your hungry, and it can be used as hors d'oeuvres if you cut into smaller pieces. I love them and have tried just about all the flavors......but spinach has to be my favorite, great pizza!
Rose L.
Rose L.
Cambridge, Ontario
My husband totally loves this, a great pizza with just the perfect amount of spinach. Totally recommend especially if your looking for something different and more healthy.
Amela N.
Amela N.
Absolute favorite. Great seasonings, amazing pizza base. Amazing. I would totally recommend to everyone and everyone who tried it with me said that they started to like spinach bease of this pizza.
Casey M.
Casey M.
Calgary, Alberta
Super delicious, and fresh tasting for frozen pizza. It's a very thing crust, so it doesn't take long to cook. They are quite small, I'd suggest buying 2 if there is more than 1 person eating.
Maureen G.
Maureen G.
Toronto, Ontario
One of my favorites! Thin crust so it gets crispy, and the topping son this particular one are great - light enough to not feel too heavy. Get it when it's on sale - definitely worth it!
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
Lyss, Bern
I love pizza and I could die for it! I got so many guys around me , saying I'm not eating healthy then I was like okei , let me buy some pizza with spinach , more healthy :p
Love it
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Surrey, British Columbia
It was a fantastic, light and crispy pizza. Only problem is we wanted more of it since it was so delicious. Makes for a great easy meal to pull out of the freezer on a busy night
Jaclyn A.
Jaclyn A.
Brooks, AB
Such a good frozen pizza for when you don't want to cook, or have guests coming over and you want to feed them but you don't want everyone to leave feeling bloated and overfull! Love this thin crust. Cooks fast, tastes great.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Sundridge, ONTARIOO
Perfect size pizza with a perfect price! Absolutely love this pizza. I like that it is light and still 100% filling. Good with a nice glass of wine! YUM!
Brandy J.
Brandy J.
I love this pizza!!!! It's so amazing. I think it's the garlic sauce on this pizza that makes it so special. I like to buy the spinach pizza as a base and add to it. But it's still delish on its own. Definitely a great buy.