Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #55 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Jennifer M.
Prime Brook , NS
I really enjoyed this pizza. The crust was nice and crispy :)
It had a very nice spinach flavor and the cheese didn't take away from it.
Erin H.
Calgary, ALBERTA
A great quick and easy meal. Even my picky kids love it. They are often on sale at my grocery store so make for a cheap snack or lunch.
Amanda Y.
Belleville
Can’t get enough of this pizza my household loves that the crust is the perfect size and that it’s not doughy
Only frozen pizza we buy
Krista T.
Calgary, AB
Great balance of flavor. Nicely balanced. A favorite in our house. Crust is the perfect thickness and the spinach is not over salted
Lisa T.
Sydney, NS
This pizza has a wonderfully thin crust that stays crispy. The spinach and sauce and cheese have a fresh taste that is very satisfying.
Lytz M.
Simply delicious ! It is the only frozen pizza I buy since I have first tasted it! If you are a spinach lover it is the pizza for you!
Keesje V.
Kingston, ON
This pizza is really delicious. Every kind I have tried, I have loved. The flavors are perfect, and this one has healthy ingredients.
tammy h.
BRANTFORD
My family love Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci good way to get the kids to eat spinach and its easy and fast for the mom on the go
Alisa L.
This frozen pizza has a very thin base (which I love) and just the right amount of topping, in this case spinach and cheese * tomatoes
Tiffany N.
Simcoe, ON
Hands down the best pizza we have ever purchased.
We have tried other spinach thin crust pizzas but no other brand matches the flavor.