Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #90 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Love it! It has great flavoured. It doesn't take too long to cook. The spinach and cheese work well together.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Toronto, On
One of favorite pizzas from the frozen food section. Combination of ingredients is so good and the base it amazing. Always satisfied.
Noémy C.
Noémy C.
Valleyfield
Very tasty pizza! I'm usually not a fan of spinach and there is A LOT on this pizza, but the spices and just the overall taste is really good.
Kayleigh F.
Kayleigh F.
Love the thin crispy base on this pizza.
A lot of shop brought pizzas are lacking in the toppings department.This pizza never lets me down. A family favorite for sure.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Summerside, PE
Really enjoyed it at the time I don't usually buy frozen pizzas tho only sad part is with a convection oven like mine they don't cook properly
Angel Z.
Angel Z.
Penggggggggb!!!!but wheres the chicken tho fam?its called pollo wake up america ror im a dinosaur bwak bwak
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Ottawa
A good pizza for a lazy day at home. I usually buy these pizzas when they go on sale because I find them a little expensive. The spinach one is one of my favorites.
Patricia Q.
Patricia Q.
montreal, quebec
This is my favorite frozen pizza ever. I have tried the other ones by Dr. Oetker but I always return to the spinaci one, i love it
Jamie O.
Jamie O.
Oakville , Ontario
This is literally the best pizza brand ever! My personal fave has to be the spinach though. It is sooooooo yummy and they don't skimp out on the toppings. Must try!
Candace B.
Candace B.
Hagersville
This is my favorite pizza I've ever tried in my life! I eat the entire thing by myself every time. It has a crunchy crust and a bold taste.