Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#41 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Miramichi, New Brunswick

I love this pizza. It taste so good. I can eat this pizza with out getting any heartburn. best pizza ever
Lisa L.
Lisa L.

My favorite brand of frozen pizza. Actually tastes yummy! Definitely my go-to for a quick pizza dinner.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Dillsburg, PA

I love how Dr. Oetker Ristorante spinach pizza tastes! It's thin and flavored with just the right spices
Shannon G.
Shannon G.

My all time favorite pizza😍 I like the crust and I love spinach so if you're like me you'll love it too
Tanya B.
Tanya B.

These pizza's are my favorite treat, super low in carb but have a nice thin crust and loads of flavor!
Jenn J.
Jenn J.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I love spinach pizza. this pizza ans the perfect about of spinach and chesse. My favorite frozen pizza.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.

Best thin crust spinach pizza ive ever had. Melts in your mouth pretty much, the pizza is simply divine
Ashley T.
Ashley T.

Taste great! However it's always done in less time than it says..which is probably a good thing anyway.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Etobicoke, ON

Fantastic buttery and garlic flavor! Crust is of high quality and quite tasty. Our go to frozen pizza.
Arianne M.
Arianne M.

This pizza is delicious, his taste is awesome, the flavor of the spinach is really good, that's my fave

Join Now