Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #82 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Vanessa M.
Summerside, PE
Really enjoyed it at the time I don't usually buy frozen pizzas tho only sad part is with a convection oven like mine they don't cook properly
Noémy C.
Valleyfield
Very tasty pizza! I'm usually not a fan of spinach and there is A LOT on this pizza, but the spices and just the overall taste is really good.
Brittany S.
Ottawa
A good pizza for a lazy day at home. I usually buy these pizzas when they go on sale because I find them a little expensive. The spinach one is one of my favorites.
Andrea S.
Carstairs, Alberta
I like the thin crust of this pizza. There are a decent amount of toppings and the spinach is delicious. I have a family so I find these pizza to be a little small.
Kayla B.
Grimsby, Ontario
My fiancee and I love this pizza! When we've had a long day and don't want to cook dinner, this is a great option to toss in the oven and still have a yummy dinner.
Patricia Q.
montreal, quebec
This is my favorite frozen pizza ever. I have tried the other ones by Dr. Oetker but I always return to the spinaci one, i love it
Candace B.
Hagersville
This is my favorite pizza I've ever tried in my life! I eat the entire thing by myself every time. It has a crunchy crust and a bold taste.
Jamie O.
Oakville , Ontario
This is literally the best pizza brand ever! My personal fave has to be the spinach though. It is sooooooo yummy and they don't skimp out on the toppings. Must try!
Veronique P.
Brossard, Québec
Light and yummy :) Also crispy crust which is the best. If you like spinach but don't care about any fancy cheese, Id definitely recommend
Ashley G.
This is our go-to pizza when the kids haven't been eating their green vegetables. They love the spinach on the pizza and don't even realize it's good for them!