Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#35 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
nike a.
nike a.

It is healthy and delicious!
has a great taste and give many vitamins
i would recommend it to any person in the world
Abbie V.
Abbie V.
Bucks

This is honestly one of the NICEST pizzas I've ever tried.. Cooks super quickly, never soggy. Thin crust and so tasty
Zara Jayne I.
Zara Jayne I.
Ajax

the spinach pizza is amazing!! the dr. oetker pizza always takes amazing and the thin crust always comes out crispy!
Candice Z.
Candice Z.
Anjou, Quebec

My whole family loves this flavor pizza. there is so much spinach on the pizza and the crust always comes out crispy
Dionne C.
Dionne C.

My favorite go-to pizza. The crust is just right and it hits the spot. Add salad and a glass of wine, nyom, repeat.
Heather M.
Heather M.

The flavors are amazing, this one is my favorite. they are the right size for me. I have one for a treat every week.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Kitchener, Ontario

My absolute fav frozen pizza, the thin crust has the perfect crunch and the pizzaa itself is seasoned to perfection!
Victoria M.
Victoria M.

Love this pizza. I find its always crunchy, and they're never short on cheese or spinach on the pizza. Recommend it!
This is my FAVORITE pizza EVER!!! The combination of all the toppings are GREAT and also the thin crust is so good!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.

This is the best frozen pizza I've had. It's the perfect size for lunch or a small snack between friends or family.

Join Now