Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #49 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Toronto, On
One of favorite pizzas from the frozen food section. Combination of ingredients is so good and the base it amazing. Always satisfied.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Summerside, PE
Really enjoyed it at the time I don't usually buy frozen pizzas tho only sad part is with a convection oven like mine they don't cook properly
Kayleigh F.
Kayleigh F.
Love the thin crispy base on this pizza.
A lot of shop brought pizzas are lacking in the toppings department.This pizza never lets me down. A family favorite for sure.
Noémy C.
Noémy C.
Valleyfield
Very tasty pizza! I'm usually not a fan of spinach and there is A LOT on this pizza, but the spices and just the overall taste is really good.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Ottawa
A good pizza for a lazy day at home. I usually buy these pizzas when they go on sale because I find them a little expensive. The spinach one is one of my favorites.
Angel Z.
Angel Z.
Penggggggggb!!!!but wheres the chicken tho fam?its called pollo wake up america ror im a dinosaur bwak bwak
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Carstairs, Alberta
I like the thin crust of this pizza. There are a decent amount of toppings and the spinach is delicious. I have a family so I find these pizza to be a little small.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Grimsby, Ontario
My fiancee and I love this pizza! When we've had a long day and don't want to cook dinner, this is a great option to toss in the oven and still have a yummy dinner.
Patricia Q.
Patricia Q.
montreal, quebec
This is my favorite frozen pizza ever. I have tried the other ones by Dr. Oetker but I always return to the spinaci one, i love it
Jamie O.
Jamie O.
Oakville , Ontario
This is literally the best pizza brand ever! My personal fave has to be the spinach though. It is sooooooo yummy and they don't skimp out on the toppings. Must try!