Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #27 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Lytz M.
Simply delicious ! It is the only frozen pizza I buy since I have first tasted it! If you are a spinach lover it is the pizza for you!
Lisa T.
Sydney, Nova Scotia
This pizza has a wonderfully thin crust that stays crispy. The spinach and sauce and cheese have a fresh taste that is very satisfying.
Tiffany N.
Simcoe, ON
Hands down the best pizza we have ever purchased.
We have tried other spinach thin crust pizzas but no other brand matches the flavor.
Georgia K.
St Lazare
So good that even my 5 year old loved it and he had no idea he was eating spinach! I like the crispiness of the crust and the toppings.
Keesje V.
Kingston, OR
This pizza is really delicious. Every kind I have tried, I have loved. The flavors are perfect, and this one has healthy ingredients.
Amanda Y.
Belleville
Can’t get enough of this pizza my household loves that the crust is the perfect size and that it’s not doughy
Only frozen pizza we buy
tammy h.
BRANTFORD
My family love Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci good way to get the kids to eat spinach and its easy and fast for the mom on the go
Alisa L.
This frozen pizza has a very thin base (which I love) and just the right amount of topping, in this case spinach and cheese * tomatoes
Erin H.
Calgary, ALBERTA
A great quick and easy meal. Even my picky kids love it. They are often on sale at my grocery store so make for a cheap snack or lunch.
Yannick C.
Dr Oetker pizza''s are fabulous ...great
taste , just enought stuffs on the pizza.....but my best part is the crust...I juste love it