Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#36 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Anita  B.
Anita B.

Light, airy pizza, the pizza crusty on the bottom and cheesy goodness on the top. I ate the whole thing by myself.
Christine G.
Christine G.

I did not like this product. Either did my boyfriend. That said it was recommended to us by two different people.
Melissa Ann P.
Melissa Ann P.
Thornhill, Ontario

This is by far my favorite frozen pizza, it's super delicious and spinach is one of my favorite pizza toppings.
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
Langley

So delicious, this is my favorite frozen pizza, its very spinach-y though so if you hate spinach thats a problem
Maricris R.
Maricris R.

Good pizza. worth for its price. we only buy it when it goes on sale. it is small in size compared to other pizza
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Port Alberni, BC

I love the flavor of this pizza. Cooks up nicely I love thin crust pizza with just the right amount of toppings.
Tanya M.
Tanya M.
Cape Breton, NS

great pizza for a quick snack , wish it was a bit bigger to have for a family of 3 , gotta cook 2 up every time .
Shelly M.
Shelly M.
River Valley

Yippee! Finally a way to get the kid's to eat spinach! Thank you Dr. Oetker! Great meal for a great family night.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Barrie, Ontario

My whole family lives this even my very picky eater if a son!! Also it's healthy and priced right for my family!
natalie s.
natalie s.
Oshawa, Ontario

Best frozen spinach pizza on the market doesn't get soggy crust like the rest of them I buy this profduct weekly