Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #32 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Paige F.
Paige F.
Scarborough , Ontario
These pizzas are perfect to keep stocked in the freezer for last minute meals or snacks. I wouldn't say they stack up against take out, but they are one of the better frozen options.
Tonya B.
Tonya B.
Winnipeg, MB
Absolutely delicious spinach pizza. The spinach isn't soggy at all and the crust always comes out perfectly crisp. This is the pizza that made me realize I like spinach on pizzas!
Karen M.
Karen M.
This pizza isn't bad but I am very particular about pizza I eat. I love a regular Italian style pizza. This one is great for a gourmet style puzza.
Sean F.
Sean F.
I loved thinness of the crust but it tasted like cardboard, and I love love love spinach on pizza but find Dr. Oetker makes it too wet...
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Lockerbie, Scotland
Love Dr. Oetker. I appreciate the thin base (I hate a thick doughy base) the toppings are always super fresh and tasty! And easy to cook for the quick, no hassle ready meal.
Robyn B.
Robyn B.
Tasty! I am not usually a big fan of frozen pizza, however - had to try this one. Will definitely purchase again and again. I wish it came in a larger size.
tammy h.
tammy h.
BRANTFORD
My family love Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci good way to get the kids to eat spinach and its easy and fast for the mom on the go
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Love it! It has great flavoured. It doesn't take too long to cook. The spinach and cheese work well together.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Toronto, On
One of favorite pizzas from the frozen food section. Combination of ingredients is so good and the base it amazing. Always satisfied.
Noémy C.
Noémy C.
Valleyfield
Very tasty pizza! I'm usually not a fan of spinach and there is A LOT on this pizza, but the spices and just the overall taste is really good.