Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #82 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Gabrielle B.
This spinach pizza is my favorite thin crust. It always cooks as per the box instructions. It is better then all the other brands in this category.
Paige F.
scarborough, ON
Foodie Expert
These pizzas are perfect to keep stocked in the freezer for last minute meals or snacks. I wouldn't say they stack up against take out, but they are one of the better frozen options.
Karen M.
This pizza isn't bad but I am very particular about pizza I eat. I love a regular Italian style pizza. This one is great for a gourmet style puzza.
Tonya B.
Winnipeg, MB
Absolutely delicious spinach pizza. The spinach isn't soggy at all and the crust always comes out perfectly crisp. This is the pizza that made me realize I like spinach on pizzas!
Sean F.
I loved thinness of the crust but it tasted like cardboard, and I love love love spinach on pizza but find Dr. Oetker makes it too wet...
Robyn B.
Tasty! I am not usually a big fan of frozen pizza, however - had to try this one. Will definitely purchase again and again. I wish it came in a larger size.
Kelly A.
Lockerbie, Scotland
Love Dr. Oetker. I appreciate the thin base (I hate a thick doughy base) the toppings are always super fresh and tasty! And easy to cook for the quick, no hassle ready meal.
tammy h.
BRANTFORD
My family love Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci good way to get the kids to eat spinach and its easy and fast for the mom on the go
Nicole F.
Toronto, On
One of favorite pizzas from the frozen food section. Combination of ingredients is so good and the base it amazing. Always satisfied.
Kayleigh F.
Love the thin crispy base on this pizza.
A lot of shop brought pizzas are lacking in the toppings department.This pizza never lets me down. A family favorite for sure.