Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#35 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Brampton

The flavor is so savoury not salty whatsoever. LOVE IT! I like the use of spinich it makes the pizza seem so expensive
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Sudbury

Im not a big frozen food person but I really liked this pizza, I would score it higher if I regularly ate frozen food.
Simona C.
Simona C.
Ottawa, Ontario

Keeps my whole family healthy,with a pleasant ,healthy,delicious flavor ,we all came to love,spinach is so delicious.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.

The flavour of this pizza was way more then I expected. It is like garlicky spinach and cheese on a crispy thin crust.
Samantha  S.
Samantha S.

This pizza is so yummy and easy to make for dinner! It can get soggy if you don't cook it right so watch out for that.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Smithers

Best pizza out there. My children eat it up and always look for more. I wish you could by them in double boxes though.
Terri g.
Terri g.
Waasis, NB

This pizza is our fav to have for family night, the spinach still feels fresh, but it isn't over bearing spinach taste
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Cannington, Ontario

I enjoyed it very much, thin crust, crispy, tasty
I do prefer Dr oetker for a snack it's perfect size portions for me
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
London, Ontario

My daughter loves spinach pizza and this one is her favorite. She loves when I put this one on the BBQ in the summer.
Tammy H.
Tammy H.
Vancouver, BC

I love this pizza. Because It is thin crust, my kids would eat it and that is how I get them to eat their vegetables.

Join Now