Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#34 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Holly S.
Holly S.
Halifax, NS
Very good for a frozen pizza. It tastes better than the McCain frozen pizzas. I love that they have this kind as not many companies make spinach pizzas. love their pollo ones as well. I love that they have a thin crust as I am not a fan of thick crusts and I love that the edges are not thick as well. I actually want one of these now, reviewing it has made me hungry. hahaha
Just wish they were bigger.
Charlie O.
Charlie O.
Apart from getting stuck in your teeth (which always ends in me smiling seductively at my partner to great comedic effect), this pizza is probably one of my favorites. I usually do favor deep dish, but despite the German/(Swiss?) name on an Italian brand (which always frustrates me for some reason), a quality pizza is always baked. Vegetables don't usually hold flavor, and although a lot is lost even on this, it's still one of the better I've tasted.
Fiona L.
Fiona L.
This pizza was honestly one of the very best I have ever eaten before, the cheese was very nice and soft, and don't even get me started on the spinach and crust! The crust was nice and crispy and the spinach was very earthy and it made you feel like you were eating real spinach from your garden! I highly recommend this product for EVERYONE, even if you don't like spinach after eating just a slice of pizza you won't wanna stop! Bon appetite :)
tina w.
tina w.
Windsor, Ontario
This is a great go to pizza option if you don't have dinner planned! I recently had unexpected guests for a hockey game and had nothing defrosted so I popped a couple of these in the oven and served them. everyone loved the flavor the quality is great! you can find them cheaper (3.47$) at Walmart - you can't go wrong with that price? ! I recommend these pizzas to anyone who loves pizza but not the price of take out!!
Sheree C.
Sheree C.
Toronto
March 16, 2017, 11:03 p.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
If you like garlicky & buttery spinach TRY IT ON YOUR PIZZA!!! This pizza is AMAZING!! Try not to eat a whole one to yourself!!!
Kailey M.
Kailey M.
Dr. Oetker pizzas are the ONLY frozen pizzas that I actually enjoy! I just can't stand the frozen pizza taste that seems to come along with the McCain, DiGiorno, etc. It's not that the others aren't good, I just can't get past that taste.

The Dr. Oetker pizzas come in several different types too - seems to be something for everyone!
Colleen G.
Colleen G.
The pizza is an okay size for the price. I am a lover of spinach so that was a no brainer :)
the crust was thin (bonus so that I can eat the full slice). Once it was cooked (following the instructions on the box) I found the pizza to be soggy and just not a good one overall.
I will recommend this pizza as I have eaten great ones but this one in particular only gets a 3 star.
Jodie A.
Jodie A.
I was hesitant to try this flavor as I'm a diehard pepperoni fan. But i enjoy spinach so I bought it and tried it for something different. Wow! It was delicious!! Perfect balance of sauce and spinach and cheese. This has become a staple in our house for a quick meal. The kids loveit as well.
Analisa A.
Analisa A.
I can't begin to explain how amazing this brand of pizza is! Every kind taste so amazing and I can't get enough of the thin crust, that is my favorite kind of pizza. The spinach pizza is my number 1 favorite but they all yeast amazing. The prices is low which is even better! I think I buy this pizzas for maybe 3 dollars each! Yummy yummy
Juliana G.
Juliana G.
Av general Luis de França Albuquerque número 3750, torre 2 APT 401 Maceió-Alagoas
May 17, 2017, 4:01 p.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
Amo essa pizza, não são todos os lugares que vendem, mas sempre que eu achava eu comprava, acho mais saudável é saborosa.