Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #27 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Deborah L.
Ottawa
I'm not a big fan of frozen pizza but a vegetarian type pizza this one is great It is one of the only thing crust pizzas that is very good
Sarah A.
Barrie, ON
All time faviurite frozen pizza. I can sit down and eat a whole pizza, it is that good. Only thing I can add is a little more cheese on it.
Agata S.
Surrey, BC
Easy, fast dinner to make on a busy weekday evening. The spinach one is great, but sometimes I add meat (sausage, ham). Would repurchase!
Jennifer M.
Prime Brook, NS
I really enjoyed this pizza. The crust was nice and crispy :)
It had a very nice spinach flavor and the cheese didn't take away from it.
Veronique P.
Brossard, Québec
Light and yummy :) Also crispy crust which is the best. If you like spinach but don't care about any fancy cheese, Id definitely recommend
Judy H.
WINDSOR, Ontario
This is my absolute favorite in the Dr. Oetker brands. I love the thin crust, and the spinach and mozzarella blend are perfect together.
Sean F.
I loved thinness of the crust but it tasted like cardboard, and I love love love spinach on pizza but find Dr. Oetker makes it too wet...
Melissa S.
This is absolutely my favorite frozen pizza. the butter garlic flovour with the spinach and cheese i to die for. I don't buy any others.
Ashley C.
This pizza was inexpensive and cooked awesome on the barbecue. The crust was thin and got crispy and the toppings were really flavorful!
Krista T.
Calgary, AB
Great balance of flavor. Nicely balanced. A favorite in our house. Crust is the perfect thickness and the spinach is not over salted