Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #32 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Sue V.
Sue V.
Ajax, ON
I love this pizza. I pair this with a salad for a quick dinner. The thin crust along wth the spinach makes you feel like you're eating healthy.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Bolton, England
Foodie Expert
Delicious! I love the thin crispy bases that this company do. Full of flavor too. They can be over priced so I tend to only buy when they're on offer
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Foodie Expert
I love this pizza! The spinach topping is great and the cheese is really yummy. I am a big fan of thin crust and this is my favorite brand.
Jamie T.
Jamie T.
Lethbridge, AB
Can I just say OMG. this pizza is AMAZING!! my husband and I get this pizza all the time and we love it! great balance of cheese and spinach
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
I was really reluctant to try this out. I really thought that I wouldn't like it but a friend forced me to try because she really loves it and I'm glad she did because I love the flavor
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Didn't like this at all. I found there to be too much spinach and it made the pizza runny and soggy. The crust crisped up nicely on the bottom though.
Cynthia K.
Cynthia K.
Richmond Hill
Love the thin crust and the spinach flavor is just right , it wasn't overpowering the rest of the pizza's flavors. This is my go to pizza every time!
Sherri E.
Sherri E.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I was a little skeptical on buying a spinach Pizza for my family but it was amazing on how much we all lived it including my 3 year old. the crust is just perfect. Definitely a buyer!
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Barrie, ON
My whole family lives this even my very picky eater if a son!! Also it's healthy and priced right for my family!
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
This spinach pizza is my favorite thin crust. It always cooks as per the box instructions. It is better then all the other brands in this category.