Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#41 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Sandra K.
Sandra K.
Surgoinsville, TN

Great texture and taste.very good quality.i also tried the funghi and pepperoni which were equally delicious.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.

Love it! It has great flavoured. It doesn't take too long to cook. The spinach and cheese work well together.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Ottawa, ON

This is by far my favorite pizza!! The crust is thin but so delicious! It is the perfect amount for 2 people!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Lufkin, TX

Was a little small for my budget, needed 3 to feed my familt when usually 2 work. It tasted delicious though!
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Shrewsbury, MA

Small but delicious and crisp and fresh tasting. Not always available where I live, but usually can find it!
Nettie C.
Nettie C.

Hi. The only reason for the 4 is that I can't find Spinaci Pizza with thick crust. Flavor is Very Delicious.
ashley p.
ashley p.
Hamilton, On

I could eat this whole thing if my hubby didn't take it away from me. Most favorite frozen pizza hands down
Allison B.
Allison B.

This pizza is so good I can't handle it. I like that the crust is thin so it doesn't make me feel super full
Cátia O.
Cátia O.
Portugal

I love this pizza... Love it Love it Love it. I love all the "spinaci". It's my favorite, by Dr. Oetker. :-)
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

Liked the price, great flavor, all the kids enjoyed it, nice thin crispy crust and good amount of toppings!

Join Now