Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #55 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Vanessa M.
Summerside, PE
Really enjoyed it at the time I don't usually buy frozen pizzas tho only sad part is with a convection oven like mine they don't cook properly
Sue V.
Ajax, ON
I love this pizza. I pair this with a salad for a quick dinner. The thin crust along wth the spinach makes you feel like you're eating healthy.
Sarah C.
Victoria , BC
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza has a wonderful crisp crust, topped with a nice layer of toppings. I like this product when I need a quick dinner.
Noémy C.
Valleyfield
Very tasty pizza! I'm usually not a fan of spinach and there is A LOT on this pizza, but the spices and just the overall taste is really good.
Petra S.
I can not say this is the best frozen pizza but it tastes ok. Not too salty not too thick. I just like spinach and cheese combinations overall!
Emma v.
I never thought Spinach would work on a pizza, but it definitely does!
Crust is nice and crunchy with a lovely in cream covered spinach on top.
Susan M.
Beeton, ON
Love, love, love this pizza, the taste is fantastic. the garlic sauce is not too strong and the crust is not dry like other thin crust pizzas.
Stephanie M.
North York, ON
Delicious, just the right amount of crips and healthy! It's not a lot of food, you can easily eat one to yourself, just like they do in Italia.
Candace B.
Hagersville
This is my favorite pizza I've ever tried in my life! I eat the entire thing by myself every time. It has a crunchy crust and a bold taste.
amanda k.
Maple, ON
I love ristorante they make the best pizza, and the spinach is by far my favorite flavor there is nothing else quite like it. You must try it