Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#36 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Victoria M.
Victoria M.

Love this pizza. I find its always crunchy, and they're never short on cheese or spinach on the pizza. Recommend it!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Kitchener, Ontario

My absolute fav frozen pizza, the thin crust has the perfect crunch and the pizzaa itself is seasoned to perfection!
Heather M.
Heather M.

The flavors are amazing, this one is my favorite. they are the right size for me. I have one for a treat every week.
Dionne C.
Dionne C.

My favorite go-to pizza. The crust is just right and it hits the spot. Add salad and a glass of wine, nyom, repeat.
Candice Z.
Candice Z.
Anjou, Quebec

My whole family loves this flavor pizza. there is so much spinach on the pizza and the crust always comes out crispy
Zara Jayne I.
Zara Jayne I.
Ajax

the spinach pizza is amazing!! the dr. oetker pizza always takes amazing and the thin crust always comes out crispy!
Ruby P.
Ruby P.
Lindsay, Ontario

My son always asks for this type of pizza when it is on sale. Being a teenager, he can eat the whole pizza himself.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.

This is the best frozen pizza I've had. It's the perfect size for lunch or a small snack between friends or family.
This is my FAVORITE pizza EVER!!! The combination of all the toppings are GREAT and also the thin crust is so good!
Joanna Z.
Joanna Z.
Burnaby , BC

My all time favorite frozen pizza dr. Oeteker spinaci, taste so good, i always stock up specially if its on sale :)