Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#26 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Lauren H.
Lauren H.

Really thin and crispy base, almost like a cracker. There's the perfect amount of topping and the flavors work well together.
Anna P.
Anna P.
Toronto

Extremely tasty and filling! Comes out of the oven perfect every time. Love the thin crust and the spinach pizza by Dr. Oetker
Elena B.
Elena B.

All my family loves it whenever we're in a pizza mood we always reach for this one, it cooks quickly so we don't have to wait.
Catherine J.
Catherine J.
Portage la prairie , Mb

Yum! Dr. Oetker ristorante spinach frozen pizza is my go to mommy treat! Once it's cooked you'd never know it wasn't take out.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

So dang tasty and jam packed with flavor! Dr oetker makes the best frozen pizzas! Just wish they were 2-3 times the size lol!
Samantha P.
Samantha P.

This brand is one of my favorite pizza to eat nice and thin , and spinach so yummy whenever it's on sale we buy a lot of them
Barbara S.
Barbara S.
Belleville, Ontario

I found that the crust was too thin for the ingredients on top. I love thin crust pizza but found that this was a bit sloppy.
Krista D.
Krista D.

Love this pizza for something different , it's full of flavor the garlic spinach and cheese is a wonderful fresh combination
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Stouffville , Ontario

Very yummy! The whole family enjoys it. Always a bonus when everyone really enjoys :) Cooks up quickly and is nice and crispy
Teija A.
Teija A.

This pizza is my kryptonite. Garlicky, cheesy, I would call it a "personal" pizza but only because I don't want to share it.

Join Now