Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #49 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Neil B.
Neil B.
Yeovil
Our favorite Dr Oetker, crispy and full of flavor, ideal for the veggie and throw a couple of slices of ham and half for the meat eater who can't go without!!
Debbie D.
Debbie D.
Love this pizza brand and flavor! My family and I enjoy this everyone in a while, and is great for students that are living alone and need a quick meal, its also super affordable!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Ottawa, ON
My boyfriend hates vegetables and anything green but he is hooked on this pizza! So when he wants pizza and I want veggies, this is our compromise!
Tasha C.
Tasha C.
Ingersoll, ON
Foodie Expert
I guess it's ok, if you like frozen pizza. My kids liked it, but I wasn't a fan. I'm super picky about food, so maybe that's why I didn't like it.
Sara C.
Sara C.
I love spinach and I love pizza, but I have to say I find this pizza a bit dry. The cheese is not enough to make the pizza creamy. It feels like eating spinach only. Could use more cheese or even cream.
Shane R.
Shane R.
1716 62st nw edmonton
Foodie Expert
These gin crus pizzas are so tastey and full of flavour. The best of frozen pizzas by far love it
Jennie F.
Jennie F.
Foodie Expert
My favorite frozen pizza of all time!! Refreshing taste that doesn't leave you feeling greasy after words. Only complaint is that I wish it was bigger !!
sonia a.
sonia a.
chertsey, QC, QC
This is great for a fast meal, the price is good, it tastes perfect for a frozen pizza
Lili C.
Lili C.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite frozen pizza brand. Size is perfect to use in a toaster oven instead of a conventional oven. Taste is great and this is my fav flavor
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
Montreal, Quebec
Foodie Expert
FAVE FAVE FAVE pizza for girl's night. Honestly - I am not a pizza person, but this is surprisingly good for store bought. Really cripsy and thin crust.