Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #32 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Photos (3)
Sara C.
Sara C.
I love spinach and I love pizza, but I have to say I find this pizza a bit dry. The cheese is not enough to make the pizza creamy. It feels like eating spinach only. Could use more cheese or even cream.
Tasha C.
Tasha C.
Ingersoll, ON
Foodie Expert
I guess it's ok, if you like frozen pizza. My kids liked it, but I wasn't a fan. I'm super picky about food, so maybe that's why I didn't like it.
Shane R.
Shane R.
Foodie Expert
These gin crus pizzas are so tastey and full of flavour. The best of frozen pizzas by far love it
sonia a.
sonia a.
chertsey, QC, QC
This is great for a fast meal, the price is good, it tastes perfect for a frozen pizza
Jennie F.
Jennie F.
My favorite frozen pizza of all time!! Refreshing taste that doesn't leave you feeling greasy after words. Only complaint is that I wish it was bigger !!
Lili C.
Lili C.
This is my favorite frozen pizza brand. Size is perfect to use in a toaster oven instead of a conventional oven. Taste is great and this is my fav flavor
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Victoria, BC
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza has a wonderful crisp crust, topped with a nice layer of toppings. I like this product when I need a quick dinner.
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
Montreal, Quebec
FAVE FAVE FAVE pizza for girl's night. Honestly - I am not a pizza person, but this is surprisingly good for store bought. Really cripsy and thin crust.
Sue V.
Sue V.
Ajax, ON
I love this pizza. I pair this with a salad for a quick dinner. The thin crust along wth the spinach makes you feel like you're eating healthy.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Best frozen pizza ever. the spinach doesn't taste frozen and dried, once cooked it's juicy and flavorful. The only frozen pizza my boyfriend will eat!