Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#34 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Angela B.
Angela B.
Hamilton,Ontario
Feb. 8, 2017, 11:56 a.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
Favourite frozen pizza! Love the thin crust and how quickly it bakes in the oven. Good go to lazy meal! Love the spinach and garlic flavor. Sometimes I wish it had more cheese on it, Always end up adding extra on.
Lai L.
Lai L.
May 26, 2017, 10:35 p.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
This is hands-down the absolute best frozen pizza you can buy. You can tell because every time there's a sale on Dr. Oetker's pizza, all the spinachi ones are gone in a flash! The thin crust, the ample spinach topping and the delicious stringy cheese make this pizza as good as take-out!
laura A.
laura A.
Sunderland, Tyne And Wear
April 20, 2017, 2:30 a.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
I have a love hate relationship with this pizza its good it's thin it's tastes but hell it gets cold really quick like you take out the oven you cut it it's cold. I don't know if it's because it's so thin all the heat just leaves it as soon as it touches the plate
Cassandra D.
Cassandra D.
Canada
May 12, 2017, 10:34 p.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
This is my go to pizza when I'm in such a rush. I've boughten this over and over again. Price is right. The reason why I'm giving it only 4 stars is because it doesn't taste like pizza from pizza place but I love how much topping they put compared others.
Alana K.
Alana K.
Etobicoke, ON
June 18, 2017, 11:26 a.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
This pizza is my jam! Perfect thin crust, delicious garlicy sauce, spinach and light mozzarella. It is super easy to prepare and does not disappoint. I like to leave mine in the oven a bit longer than the directions specify because I like it a bit more crispy.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Southampton, Hampshire
April 8, 2017, 5:13 a.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
These pizzas have a lovely thin base and are really delicious. I only really buy when they're on offer but they're still good. I love the generous amount of mozzarella used and they aren't too greasy or fatty.
Would recommend.
Serena M.
Serena M.
Toronto, Ontario
March 5, 2017, 9:01 p.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
I love this pizza! I always keep at least two on hand for those nights when I don't have time to cook. It's so easy to make and always tastes delicious. I haven't tried the other flavours, but I always go to this one because of how great it tastes!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Beaumont, AB
Feb. 12, 2017, 2:23 p.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
My fave pizza brand. Easy to make, quick and convenient on none cooking nights. Tastes great and less calories and fat then other brands. Would buy again and recommend to a friend.
Becki T.
Becki T.
May 29, 2017, 5:07 p.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
This is definitely one of my favourite oven pizzas, the spinach allows me to pretend it's healthy.

I love the thin and crispy base as I'm not a fan of deep pans at all! I find the amount of toppings on this is just right and this is different to any topping that other brands offer.

Just thinking about this pizza is making me so hungry!
Heather E.
Heather E.
Mississauga, Ontario
May 2, 2017, 9:52 p.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
favourite pizza - a full meal - lots of toppings - quick and easy to prepare - don't have to wait long for the pizza to bake - repeat consumer for this product - Definitely would recommend to other people