Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#41 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Abbotsford, BC

My Favourite!!! So delicious!! Healthy choice, nice and light. Reasonably priced and the whole family loves it.
Vee A.
Vee A.

Probably my favorite dr. oetker pizza! tastes authentic and delicious :) I also love that it has a thin crust.
Vaishali M.
Vaishali M.

Mine & Moms fav! We love this crispy spinach and cheese combination pizza straight out of the oven. Mm mm good!
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Amaranth , Ontario

Great pizza!! love the Ristorante pizzas a lot they taste great and they are a good price when they go on sale
Cynthia L.
Cynthia L.

Very good pizza! Its not taste frozen. The children love this pizza too! Its a good quality/price. I recommend
Lyneia B.
Lyneia B.

I loveeeeeeee this brand their pizza is amazing i buy it when they are on sale bogo free and STOCK UP. AMAZING
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Hamilton, NJ

This pizza is so good for a frozen pizza, way better quality and price than most. super fresh ingredients too!
Rita R.
Rita R.
Kelowna, BC

My favorite pizza hands down. Thin crispy crust with loads of spinach....Delicious! You won't be disappointed
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I absolutely love this pizza, I usually hate frozen pizzas, but this one is great, so delicious and convenient
Ravleen K.
Ravleen K.

I love it! The spinach can be a little soggy but that's expected. The crust is crisp the way I make it though!

Join Now