Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #82 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Anna Patricia Y.
Burnaby, Bc
Of all the flavors they offer at Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza this is probably my favorite. Subtle combination of flavors plus the taste of spinach, perfection!
Fiona F.
VICTORIA, B.C.
I like the texture of the pizza, as well as, the thickness of the pizza. It does not have a thick dough before I can taste the toppings. There is only one ting I want to complain was the size of it is too small.
Neil B.
Yeovil
Our favorite Dr Oetker, crispy and full of flavor, ideal for the veggie and throw a couple of slices of ham and half for the meat eater who can't go without!!
Debbie D.
Love this pizza brand and flavor! My family and I enjoy this everyone in a while, and is great for students that are living alone and need a quick meal, its also super affordable!
Sarah W.
Ottawa, ON
My boyfriend hates vegetables and anything green but he is hooked on this pizza! So when he wants pizza and I want veggies, this is our compromise!
Sara C.
I love spinach and I love pizza, but I have to say I find this pizza a bit dry. The cheese is not enough to make the pizza creamy. It feels like eating spinach only. Could use more cheese or even cream.
Tasha C.
Ingersoll, AZ
Foodie Expert
I guess it's ok, if you like frozen pizza. My kids liked it, but I wasn't a fan. I'm super picky about food, so maybe that's why I didn't like it.
Jennie F.
Foodie Expert
My favorite frozen pizza of all time!! Refreshing taste that doesn't leave you feeling greasy after words. Only complaint is that I wish it was bigger !!
Lili C.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite frozen pizza brand. Size is perfect to use in a toaster oven instead of a conventional oven. Taste is great and this is my fav flavor
Gabrielle S.
Montreal, Quebec
Foodie Expert
FAVE FAVE FAVE pizza for girl's night. Honestly - I am not a pizza person, but this is surprisingly good for store bought. Really cripsy and thin crust.