Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #49 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Christine D.
Christine D.
Herbert, SK
This thin crust pizza bakes very quickly with a nice crisp crust. I love spinach pizza and was impressed with this store bought version. I would definitely buy again.
Kelley M.
Kelley M.
MISCOU, NB
The Dr Oetker Ristorante Spinach pizza was a family favorite for a few years. It's a nice light vegetarian option. The crust is not too thick which we really prefer
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
Surrey
Family members raved about this pizza, so I went out and bought it, I was not overly impressed, it tasted chemically to me, probably won't buy it again
Ariana S.
Ariana S.
Woodbridge , ONTARIO
For a frozen pizza (and being of Italian decent) this thin crust pizza isn't bad at all!! the ingredients taste fresh and it cooks up crispy like a thin crust should. This brand is the only frozen pizza we by at home
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
I love these pizzas. If I go to shop to grab a quick meal I always grab one of these. So thin and crispy different to any other frozen pizza out there. So yummy x
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
guelph, Ontario
Tons of spinach! Great flavor, cheese to sauce ratio ideal. Kids wouldn't try it, but hubby and I really enjoyed. Keep an eye when cooking, it crisped up quickly.
Fiona F.
Fiona F.
VICTORIA, B.C.
I like the texture of the pizza, as well as, the thickness of the pizza. It does not have a thick dough before I can taste the toppings. There is only one ting I want to complain was the size of it is too small.
Dee C.
Dee C.
Really love spinach on my pizza but I found this brand to be very salty for some reason. Also the dough was very cardboard-like after baking, while the top was not really cheesy or flavorful (other than the salt!)
Anna Patricia Y.
Anna Patricia Y.
Burnaby, Bc
Of all the flavors they offer at Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza this is probably my favorite. Subtle combination of flavors plus the taste of spinach, perfection!
meagan a.
meagan a.
clearwater, BC - British Columbia
The flavor of this pizza was good. The toppings were generous considering the overall size of the pizza. The only thing I didn`t like was how thin the crust was, but if it was on sale I would purchase it again.