Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #27 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Samantha B.
Best frozen pizza ever. the spinach doesn't taste frozen and dried, once cooked it's juicy and flavorful. The only frozen pizza my boyfriend will eat!
Hannah E.
Tastes really good. My only problem with these pizzas is the cooking time never seems to be right, they also take much longer to cook than recommended.
Araica M.
Whitehorse, YT
I love this pizza. The crust is perfectly thin and the toppings are perfectly played out. The sauce has a tangy flavor that matches the spinach well.
Erica S.
Toronto , ON
There are always one or two on hand in my freezer.
Shamelessly I will eat an entire pizza myself but because it's spinach, that's not so bad, right?
Heather D.
saint john
For a fgrozen pizza, this one is awesome. I am not a huge veggi person but LOVE the spinach on this pizza. I will definitely try it again and again!
Amber B.
I've never loved a frozen pizza as much as I loved this one! truly amazing :) the way the cheese and the spinach taste together couldn't be better :)
Jillian B.
I love this brand but this particular variety is a little "wet" which is common with spinach pizzas. The pro is that it has a lot of spinach on it!!
Marisa P.
Coquitlam
My kids and I enjoy this pizza. Freah tasting toppings and a thin crust make it really yummy.
I couldn't believe my kids actually asked for spinach!
nicola c.
scarborough, ON
I love the additional veggie on this pizza 'cause it makes me feel good about eating it. It comes in the right serving size and it's easy to prepare.
Gabrielle B.
This spinach pizza is my favorite thin crust. It always cooks as per the box instructions. It is better then all the other brands in this category.