Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#41 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Tanya M.
Tanya M.
Sydney, NS

great pizza for a quick snack , wish it was a bit bigger to have for a family of 3 , gotta cook 2 up every time .
Shelly M.
Shelly M.
River Valley

Yippee! Finally a way to get the kid's to eat spinach! Thank you Dr. Oetker! Great meal for a great family night.
Maricris R.
Maricris R.
winnipeg, Manitoba

Good pizza. worth for its price. we only buy it when it goes on sale. it is small in size compared to other pizza
natalie s.
natalie s.
Oshawa, Ontario, Ontario

Best frozen spinach pizza on the market doesn't get soggy crust like the rest of them I buy this profduct weekly
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Santa ana, Ca

I love this pizza it's so tastey and healthy and it doesn't make you sick afterwards, it's very easy to make too
Terra B.
Terra B.
North Vancouver, British Columbia, N/A

I LOVE this pizza and so do my kids. I usually only buy it when it's on sale because the price is a little high.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Barrie, Ontario

My whole family lives this even my very picky eater if a son!! Also it's healthy and priced right for my family!
jacqueline c.
jacqueline c.

This pizza is so delicious. Packed full of flavor even though it is such a thing crust. Makes for a nice snack.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Johnston, RI

I love these pizzas. The ingredients are fresh tasting, the toppings are so tasty. I could eat the whole thing!!
Vee A.
Vee A.

Probably my favorite dr. oetker pizza! tastes authentic and delicious :) I also love that it has a thin crust.

Join Now