Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #50 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Debbie H.
Surrey
Family members raved about this pizza, so I went out and bought it, I was not overly impressed, it tasted chemically to me, probably won't buy it again
Hannah E.
Tastes really good. My only problem with these pizzas is the cooking time never seems to be right, they also take much longer to cook than recommended.
Melissa W.
Didn't like this at all. I found there to be too much spinach and it made the pizza runny and soggy. The crust crisped up nicely on the bottom though.
Samantha B.
Best frozen pizza ever. the spinach doesn't taste frozen and dried, once cooked it's juicy and flavorful. The only frozen pizza my boyfriend will eat!
Katie C.
Bolton, England
Delicious! I love the thin crispy bases that this company do. Full of flavor too. They can be over priced so I tend to only buy when they're on offer
Marisa P.
Coquitlam
My kids and I enjoy this pizza. Freah tasting toppings and a thin crust make it really yummy.
I couldn't believe my kids actually asked for spinach!
Amber B.
I've never loved a frozen pizza as much as I loved this one! truly amazing :) the way the cheese and the spinach taste together couldn't be better :)
Cynthia K.
Richmond Hill
Love the thin crust and the spinach flavor is just right , it wasn't overpowering the rest of the pizza's flavors. This is my go to pizza every time!
Jillian B.
I love this brand but this particular variety is a little "wet" which is common with spinach pizzas. The pro is that it has a lot of spinach on it!!
Gabrielle B.
This spinach pizza is my favorite thin crust. It always cooks as per the box instructions. It is better then all the other brands in this category.