Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#26 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Rowan P.
Rowan P.
London

Crispy, quick meal and so delicious. I am not usually a fan of frozen spinach of any sort but it tastes fresh and is so delicious
Laine M.
Laine M.
north Vancouver , BC

So good. I can eat a whole one to myself- the crust is actually crispy and not soggy like a lot of frozen pizzas. very yum try it
Cindy C.
Cindy C.

This pizza is light enough that you don't feel as if you are eating a huge meal. But large enough that you feel comfortably full.
Erin K.
Erin K.

For a store bought pizza not bad. It is an excellent pizza, especially if you are looking for something that isn't grease soaked.
Mia A.
Mia A.
Brampton, Ontario

All I can say is delicious! I love spinach and the sauce is flavorful. So many varieties to choose from and they are all great!
Ayesha T.
Ayesha T.

I love this pizza! From all the many frozen oven pizzas I've tried, Dr. Oetker takes the gold! The pizza itself is so delicious!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.

I just ate this pizza for dinner tonight, I always make sure I have one in the freezer when I want something quick and delicious
Sheree C.
Sheree C.
Toronto

If you like garlicky & buttery spinach TRY IT ON YOUR PIZZA!!! This pizza is AMAZING!! Try not to eat a whole one to yourself!!!
Alexandrine F.
Alexandrine F.
Boucherville

This pizza make you feel in a small little "bistro" in Italia! All my family loves it!! It's so light and fresh, you'll love it
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Toronto, Ontario

I love thin crust pizza, knowing that it's not fattening plus the spinach goes so well with everything and the texture as well.

Join Now