Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#36 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Lauren H.
Lauren H.

Really thin and crispy base, almost like a cracker. There's the perfect amount of topping and the flavors work well together.
Elena B.
Elena B.

All my family loves it whenever we're in a pizza mood we always reach for this one, it cooks quickly so we don't have to wait.
Anna P.
Anna P.
Toronto

Extremely tasty and filling! Comes out of the oven perfect every time. Love the thin crust and the spinach pizza by Dr. Oetker
Barbara S.
Barbara S.
Belleville, Ontario

I found that the crust was too thin for the ingredients on top. I love thin crust pizza but found that this was a bit sloppy.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Stouffville , Ontario

Very yummy! The whole family enjoys it. Always a bonus when everyone really enjoys :) Cooks up quickly and is nice and crispy
Krista D.
Krista D.

Love this pizza for something different , it's full of flavor the garlic spinach and cheese is a wonderful fresh combination
Zelda S.
Zelda S.
Melbourne

This delicious pizza has a nice, thin crust, and a generous amount of spinach and fetta cheese. It cooks evenly and quickly.
Teija A.
Teija A.

This pizza is my kryptonite. Garlicky, cheesy, I would call it a "personal" pizza but only because I don't want to share it.
Amali G.
Amali G.

Light and crispy crust. Not too salty, easy and affordable. Is vegetarian which is usually hard to find . Isn't too cheesy.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Bradford, Ontario

My husband isn't a big spinach fan but we both enjoy this pizza. Crispy textured crust and lots of flavor in the toppings

Join Now