Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#26 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Jill R.
Jill R.
Coaldale, Alberta

One of my Son and I'd all-time favorite pizza's! The spinach one, in particular, we cannot get enough of! So buttery and delicious!
Cindy H.
Cindy H.

Best pizza - i used to buy one every week. quick and easy, ready in 15 minutes. crust is thin and crunch, garlic dollops are amazingĀ
Jeannelle M.
Jeannelle M.
Vancouver

I used to like this pizza, until I tried other spinach pizzas, I realized this one isn't so great. I would say it's average at best
M-C R.
M-C R.

It's an amazing pizza!Really good quality for a frozen product, and having a lot of options to choose from is always a good thing.
Patricia Q.
Patricia Q.
montreal, quebec

This is my favorite frozen pizza ever. I have tried the other ones by Dr. Oetker but I always return to the spinaci one, i love it
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Mount pearl, Newfoundland

The crust cooks well, sauce compliments the spinach. Only downfall is that the spinach seems almost soggy once the pizza is cooked
Ahren F.
Ahren F.

Amazing tasting thin crust pizza. love this spinach one the best. it's not as filling enough for me though since it's a thin crust
Keira M.
Keira M.
Colborne, On

This is a yummy, thin crust pizza. Has a really nice spinach flavor to it. I prefer a bit more flavor variation in pizza though.
Zenab A.
Zenab A.
Montreal, Quebec

Good taste, cooks fast since it is thin crust, though I find it could use a little more cheese overall I like it and buy it often.
Karla C.
Karla C.
Scarborough, Ontario

Quick and easy and it taste good. Usually my go to when I'm craving frozen pizza + the spinach don't taste like they were frozen!

Join Now