Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #49 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Rebecca  P.
Rebecca P.
St. Catharines, Ontario, Ontario
This was tonight's dinner. it was good but the piles of spinach could have been spread out over the pizza a bit better. but the whole pizza was eaten no complaints from my family
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
Lyss, Bern
I love pizza and I could die for it! I got so many guys around me , saying I'm not eating healthy then I was like okei , let me buy some pizza with spinach , more healthy :p
Love it
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Surrey, British Columbia
It was a fantastic, light and crispy pizza. Only problem is we wanted more of it since it was so delicious. Makes for a great easy meal to pull out of the freezer on a busy night
Julie D.
Julie D.
This pizza tasted fabulous. Every once in a while we like to switch things up and this pizza delivered great results. It tasted different than all the other pizza we tried. It's our go to pizza when we are in the mood for something different.
Tarn P.
Tarn P.
This frozen pizza is a life saver. When there is nothing in the fridge, this item comes in handy. The thin crust is delightful and who knew frozen spinach could taste so good on a pizza. Definitely a good thing to have for emergencies!
Natasha B.
Natasha B.
Hamilton, ON
If you need a pizza in a flash and you're feeling like getting some vegetables in, this Spinachi pizza is a great base layer. Adding additional toppings always works but this tastes great on its own!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Sundridge, ONTARIOO
Perfect size pizza with a perfect price! Absolutely love this pizza. I like that it is light and still 100% filling. Good with a nice glass of wine! YUM!
Jaclyn A.
Jaclyn A.
Brooks, AB
Such a good frozen pizza for when you don't want to cook, or have guests coming over and you want to feed them but you don't want everyone to leave feeling bloated and overfull! Love this thin crust. Cooks fast, tastes great.
Bethany M.
Bethany M.
Woodstock
So yummy one of my favorites! It's a nice change from typical frozen pizzas, the flavor is very good, and the crust is thin which I really love for this specific pizza
Brandy J.
Brandy J.
I love this pizza!!!! It's so amazing. I think it's the garlic sauce on this pizza that makes it so special. I like to buy the spinach pizza as a base and add to it. But it's still delish on its own. Definitely a great buy.