Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #33 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Minjin L.
montreal, Quebec
One of the best ones for frozen pizza, the dough is very thin, crispy and crunch. I take this once in a while and it's great. Great for veggie pizza lovers
Kieran M.
Best frozen pizza I have ever had. Thin crust is amazingly crisp. Spinach is moist, there is a perfect amount of cheese and it is just overall scrumptious
Lili C.
This is my favorite frozen pizza brand. Size is perfect to use in a toaster oven instead of a conventional oven. Taste is great and this is my fav flavor
Jessie L.
Vancouver
My all time fave! I always make sure to pick one up when I'm in stores. The taste is fantastic plus having a little extra green is visually appealing too!
Gabrielle S.
Montreal, Quebec
FAVE FAVE FAVE pizza for girl's night. Honestly - I am not a pizza person, but this is surprisingly good for store bought. Really cripsy and thin crust.
Ashley H.
Sundridge, ONTARIOO
Perfect size pizza with a perfect price! Absolutely love this pizza. I like that it is light and still 100% filling. Good with a nice glass of wine! YUM!
Trisha L.
Oshawa , ON
This pizza is good to last bite, even the crust makes you crave this pizza! Not only is it great tasting it has healthy toppings which makes it a go to.
Araica M.
Whitehorse, YT
I love this pizza. The crust is perfectly thin and the toppings are perfectly played out. The sauce has a tangy flavor that matches the spinach well.
Katie C.
Bolton, England
Delicious! I love the thin crispy bases that this company do. Full of flavor too. They can be over priced so I tend to only buy when they're on offer
Hannah E.
Tastes really good. My only problem with these pizzas is the cooking time never seems to be right, they also take much longer to cook than recommended.