Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#41 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Kristen A.
Kristen A.
Rockmart, GA

Delicious pizza! perfect for an easy weeknight dinner without breaking the bank on over priced restaurant take out!
Ruby P.
Ruby P.
Lindsay, Ontario

My son always asks for this type of pizza when it is on sale. Being a teenager, he can eat the whole pizza himself.
This is my FAVORITE pizza EVER!!! The combination of all the toppings are GREAT and also the thin crust is so good!
Joanna Z.
Joanna Z.
Burnaby , BC

My all time favorite frozen pizza dr. Oeteker spinaci, taste so good, i always stock up specially if its on sale :)
Anita  B.
Anita B.

Light, airy pizza, the pizza crusty on the bottom and cheesy goodness on the top. I ate the whole thing by myself.
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
Langley

So delicious, this is my favorite frozen pizza, its very spinach-y though so if you hate spinach thats a problem
Christine G.
Christine G.

I did not like this product. Either did my boyfriend. That said it was recommended to us by two different people.
Maricris R.
Maricris R.
winnipeg, Manitoba

Good pizza. worth for its price. we only buy it when it goes on sale. it is small in size compared to other pizza
Melissa Ann P.
Melissa Ann P.
Thornhill, Ontario

This is by far my favorite frozen pizza, it's super delicious and spinach is one of my favorite pizza toppings.
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Port Alberni, BC, BC

I love the flavor of this pizza. Cooks up nicely I love thin crust pizza with just the right amount of toppings.

Join Now