Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #29 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Photos (3)
Amela N.
Amela N.
Absolute favorite. Great seasonings, amazing pizza base. Amazing. I would totally recommend to everyone and everyone who tried it with me said that they started to like spinach bease of this pizza.
Sanjukta R.
Sanjukta R.
Edmonton, AB
Love this! My favorite frozen pizza! I just pop this in the oven and put on a show while this heats up then enjoy this in my PJs for nights in. Delicious and a healthier pizza option. Recommend!
Svea R.
Svea R.
What can I say, it's a pizza with spinach. I love it. Especially with some extra cheese, garlic and oregano *.* I always customise my pizzas so they don't get boring ;) and I love that all of the ristorantes are so thin, so I actually could give all of them 5 stars.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Montreal
I love the spinach topping one. I first tried it when they were on sale a couple of years back and only the spinach were left. anyways, it is delicious and it is the only one I have ever bought.
Casey M.
Casey M.
Calgary, AB
Super delicious, and fresh tasting for frozen pizza. It's a very thing crust, so it doesn't take long to cook. They are quite small, I'd suggest buying 2 if there is more than 1 person eating.
Maureen G.
Maureen G.
Toronto, ON
One of my favorites! Thin crust so it gets crispy, and the topping son this particular one are great - light enough to not feel too heavy. Get it when it's on sale - definitely worth it!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Foodie Expert
I only buy this brand of pizza because they are simply the best tasting pizza around! The spinach is definitely my favorite!!!
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
Lyss, Bern
I love pizza and I could die for it! I got so many guys around me , saying I'm not eating healthy then I was like okei , let me buy some pizza with spinach , more healthy :p
Love it
Rebecca  P.
Rebecca P.
St. Catharines, Ontario, Ontario
This was tonight's dinner. it was good but the piles of spinach could have been spread out over the pizza a bit better. but the whole pizza was eaten no complaints from my family
Julie D.
Julie D.
This pizza tasted fabulous. Every once in a while we like to switch things up and this pizza delivered great results. It tasted different than all the other pizza we tried. It's our go to pizza when we are in the mood for something different.