Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#36 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Patricia Q.
Patricia Q.
montreal, quebec

This is my favorite frozen pizza ever. I have tried the other ones by Dr. Oetker but I always return to the spinaci one, i love it
M-C R.
M-C R.

It's an amazing pizza!Really good quality for a frozen product, and having a lot of options to choose from is always a good thing.
Zenab A.
Zenab A.
Montreal, Quebec

Good taste, cooks fast since it is thin crust, though I find it could use a little more cheese overall I like it and buy it often.
Erin K.
Erin K.

For a store bought pizza not bad. It is an excellent pizza, especially if you are looking for something that isn't grease soaked.
Cindy C.
Cindy C.

This pizza is light enough that you don't feel as if you are eating a huge meal. But large enough that you feel comfortably full.
Rowan P.
Rowan P.
London

Crispy, quick meal and so delicious. I am not usually a fan of frozen spinach of any sort but it tastes fresh and is so delicious
Laine M.
Laine M.
north Vancouver , BC

So good. I can eat a whole one to myself- the crust is actually crispy and not soggy like a lot of frozen pizzas. very yum try it
Karla C.
Karla C.
Scarborough, Ontario

Quick and easy and it taste good. Usually my go to when I'm craving frozen pizza + the spinach don't taste like they were frozen!
Mia A.
Mia A.
Brampton, Ontario

All I can say is delicious! I love spinach and the sauce is flavorful. So many varieties to choose from and they are all great!
Sheree C.
Sheree C.
Toronto

If you like garlicky & buttery spinach TRY IT ON YOUR PIZZA!!! This pizza is AMAZING!! Try not to eat a whole one to yourself!!!