Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #27 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Hedi N.
Love a pizza from Dr. Oetker when I don't want to cook. Easy instructions, and delicious. I personally like more toppings, so I always add some grated cheese.
kelly v.
I really love these pizzas so much. They are nice and thin. And they are so crispy 😍. I always put some tuna on this pizza, that makes it even more delicious👌
Angie W.
Fort St John, BC
I make this pizza often for my husband and I. We love the thin crust and burst of green color. It's also awesome for our family's annual green themed dinner!
Dani R.
Toronto, Ontario
Not a fan. Greasy and not very flavorful. Not really worth the space in my freezer (unless on sale for a very good price, along with pper towels to blot it)
genevieve b.
This pizza is really good for a quick meal if you don't have time to cook. the crust is very light and delicious. if you love spinach you will love this one !
Desiree S.
Spinachi is delicious. It's a great vegetarian pizza option! My only complaint is that it's quite small. I would love to see a larger version of this pizza.
Robyn B.
Tasty! I am not usually a big fan of frozen pizza, however - had to try this one. Will definitely purchase again and again. I wish it came in a larger size.
Minjin L.
montreal, Quebec
One of the best ones for frozen pizza, the dough is very thin, crispy and crunch. I take this once in a while and it's great. Great for veggie pizza lovers
Kieran M.
Best frozen pizza I have ever had. Thin crust is amazingly crisp. Spinach is moist, there is a perfect amount of cheese and it is just overall scrumptious
Jennie F.
My favorite frozen pizza of all time!! Refreshing taste that doesn't leave you feeling greasy after words. Only complaint is that I wish it was bigger !!