Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #49 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Kati M.
Kati M.
Paradise , NL
Foodie Expert
This pizza was pretty good. A lot of flavor and definitely crispy when cooked properly! It is smaller than I would like if You were feeding multiple people
Kathleen B.
Kathleen B.
BROCKVILLE, Outside the USA
This pizza is so awesome , the flavor is fantastic the size is awesome for one person if your hungry, and it can be used as hors d'oeuvres if you cut into smaller pieces. I love them and have tried just about all the flavors......but spinach has to be my favorite, great pizza!
Amela N.
Amela N.
Absolute favorite. Great seasonings, amazing pizza base. Amazing. I would totally recommend to everyone and everyone who tried it with me said that they started to like spinach bease of this pizza.
Rose L.
Rose L.
Cambridge, Ontario
My husband totally loves this, a great pizza with just the perfect amount of spinach. Totally recommend especially if your looking for something different and more healthy.
Svea R.
Svea R.
What can I say, it's a pizza with spinach. I love it. Especially with some extra cheese, garlic and oregano *.* I always customise my pizzas so they don't get boring ;) and I love that all of the ristorantes are so thin, so I actually could give all of them 5 stars.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Montreal
I love the spinach topping one. I first tried it when they were on sale a couple of years back and only the spinach were left. anyways, it is delicious and it is the only one I have ever bought.
Sanjukta R.
Sanjukta R.
Edmonton, AB
Love this! My favorite frozen pizza! I just pop this in the oven and put on a show while this heats up then enjoy this in my PJs for nights in. Delicious and a healthier pizza option. Recommend!
Casey M.
Casey M.
Calgary, AB
Super delicious, and fresh tasting for frozen pizza. It's a very thing crust, so it doesn't take long to cook. They are quite small, I'd suggest buying 2 if there is more than 1 person eating.
Maureen G.
Maureen G.
Toronto, ON
Foodie Expert
One of my favorites! Thin crust so it gets crispy, and the topping son this particular one are great - light enough to not feel too heavy. Get it when it's on sale - definitely worth it!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Foodie Expert
I only buy this brand of pizza because they are simply the best tasting pizza around! The spinach is definitely my favorite!!!