Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #82 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Abby k.
Dunnville, Ontario
This is by far, hands down the best pizza on the market. I always buy a bunch when I find them on sale. The taste is fantastic. I love the thin crust on this pizza. It's also the perfect size. I can cook one or two at the same time in the oven depending on how many people are eating.
Emily M.
Westville , NS
Foodie Expert
BEST PIZZA !!! Dr.oetker out did him self on this one , I love the thin chrispy crust and the cheese and spinach is perfect !! Sooooo much flavor and spinach and cheesy goodness all in one ! Yummmmy !!
Lana F.
Soft, crispy, and very delicious. You will need to follow the guidelines in order to result in the perfect pizza. This pizza also goes along with a glass of wine, and Robinson's fruit squash for the kids.
Kati M.
Paradise, NL
Foodie Expert
This pizza was pretty good. A lot of flavor and definitely crispy when cooked properly! It is smaller than I would like if You were feeding multiple people
Kathleen B.
BROCKVILLE, Outside the USA
This pizza is so awesome , the flavor is fantastic the size is awesome for one person if your hungry, and it can be used as hors d'oeuvres if you cut into smaller pieces. I love them and have tried just about all the flavors......but spinach has to be my favorite, great pizza!
Amela N.
Absolute favorite. Great seasonings, amazing pizza base. Amazing. I would totally recommend to everyone and everyone who tried it with me said that they started to like spinach bease of this pizza.
Rose L.
Cambridge, ON
My husband totally loves this, a great pizza with just the perfect amount of spinach. Totally recommend especially if your looking for something different and more healthy.
Sanjukta R.
Edmonton, AB
Love this! My favorite frozen pizza! I just pop this in the oven and put on a show while this heats up then enjoy this in my PJs for nights in. Delicious and a healthier pizza option. Recommend!
Lisa M.
Montreal
I love the spinach topping one. I first tried it when they were on sale a couple of years back and only the spinach were left. anyways, it is delicious and it is the only one I have ever bought.
Svea R.
What can I say, it's a pizza with spinach. I love it. Especially with some extra cheese, garlic and oregano *.* I always customise my pizzas so they don't get boring ;) and I love that all of the ristorantes are so thin, so I actually could give all of them 5 stars.