Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#41 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Yolanda B.
Yolanda B.

I really like this pizza it has a great crunchy taste as I leave it longer in the oven for about a minute or two. I always go for this pizza when I don't want to eat anything heavy for dinner. I also like that the crust is thin and spinach healthy and yummy. My favorite at the freezer at my local H.E.B.
Michele B.
Michele B.
REDCLIFF, Alberta

Dr. Oetker Ristorante spinache pizza is one of my favorites . As I get older I don't seem to need a whole lot to eat , so this pizza is a perfect choice . I've tried another brands spinache pizza and it couldn't come close to Dr Oetker's flavor and I love the thin crust it's a perfect pairing .
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Doylestown , Pa

This is my favorite frozen pizza. I love how crunchy the crust is, and the flavor of the sauce is great. I like that there isn't too much cheese, and there is a good amount of spinach as well. If you just stick it right on the oven rack like the directions say it turns out perfectly every time!
Jodie A.
Jodie A.

I was hesitant to try this flavor as I'm a diehard pepperoni fan. But i enjoy spinach so I bought it and tried it for something different. Wow! It was delicious!! Perfect balance of sauce and spinach and cheese. This has become a staple in our house for a quick meal. The kids loveit as well.
Soyini W.
Soyini W.
Concord, NC

I love this pizza and I purchase it whenever it's on sale or I have a coupon. My whole family enjoys it and I find it easy to throw in the oven for a quick dinner or lunch. That being said, I do find it to be a little pricey sometimes which is why I tend to only purchase when on sale.
Abby k.
Abby k.
Dunnville, Ontario

This is by far, hands down the best pizza on the market. I always buy a bunch when I find them on sale. The taste is fantastic. I love the thin crust on this pizza. It's also the perfect size. I can cook one or two at the same time in the oven depending on how many people are eating.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.

The absolute, no question about it, BEST frozen pizza I've ever had. There are small pockets of this garlic oil and when you hit it.....YUM! I can't tell you enough about how delicious this thin crusted pizza is so just go out and buy some for yourself and see what I'm talking about!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.

This pizza while being extremely affordable, is very easy to make and delicious. Being a vegetarian i always look for healthy options that don't just include cheese and sauce. I have purchased this pizza and many of the other veggie pizza's Dr. Oetker has made because they are good!
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Cobourg

I enjoy this pizza for a nice snack. It is too small and not substantial enough to be a meal. I've bought this flavor numerous times.It's kinda middle of the road I think. It's too thin and the crust is too crunchy. If you enjoy an intense ou buy itygarlic flavorthen I reccomend
Lavender O.
Lavender O.

Dr . Oetker makes amazing pizza considering it is frozen. I think I would choose this brand over others like McCain and Delissio . I like the thin crust and gourmet type topping. There are options for everyone . You can get regular crust also which is nice to have as an option.

Join Now