Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #55 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Lindsey H.
Williamsport, MD
I love all of the pizzas from this company. They all cook so well and taste great. Can hardly tell that the vegetables have been frozen. Cooks evenly and quick and the pizza is perfect to share between two people. Calories are spot on.
megan H.
Lancaster, PA
This is one of my favorite pizzas. It is hard to find a frozen pizza with spinach that still has red sauce rather than white. Its so yummy. My only complaint is they are pretty small so we have to by several to feed our familu
Darcy H.
East Greenville
Normally I don't fall in love with frozen pizza but this one is a keeper! Thin crust and the red sauce is to die for (which says a lot as I'm a white pizza freak). It's the perfect size also.
Yolanda B.
I really like this pizza it has a great crunchy taste as I leave it longer in the oven for about a minute or two. I always go for this pizza when I don't want to eat anything heavy for dinner. I also like that the crust is thin and spinach healthy and yummy. My favorite at the freezer at my local H.E.B.
Hunter F.
East Ridge, TN
These pizzas are delicious! Definitely best when baked straight on the oven wrack so that the crust gets nice and crispy. Only problem is that I can eat the whole thing by myself! So yummy!
Kaira J.
Akron, OH
My least favorite pizza from this company, but that is probably due to the fact that I hate all frozen pizzas with spinach on them lol. The crust and cheese are still amazing as usual.
Soyini W.
Concord, NC
I love this pizza and I purchase it whenever it's on sale or I have a coupon. My whole family enjoys it and I find it easy to throw in the oven for a quick dinner or lunch. That being said, I do find it to be a little pricey sometimes which is why I tend to only purchase when on sale.
Megan R.
Norwich, CT
I'm totally in on spinach covered pizzas. The crust is pretty thin, but if you're not expecting anything different, it's a decent option. I've have better pizzas in my life but I still wouldn't pass it up.
Angela H.
Providence, RI
Hands down my favorite frozen pizza. Crispy not-too-thick crust. Perfect about of sauce and cheese (I like them a little on the lighter side) and TONS of well seasoned spinach.
Ann M.
Stewartstown, PA
Love this pizza. My Mom got me to try it and it was Love at first bite. There is a good amount of spinach on it which is one of my favorite veggies.The price is okay but it never seems to go on sale