Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#26 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Kira A.
Kira A.
Bountiful, UT

I love this frozen pizza. I bought it weekly for almost six months and looked forward to it every time. It's a really good value, really quick to make, and always made me feel like I was being healthier than I was. Delicious!
Anne C.
Anne C.
Fredericksbrg, VA

This is my favorite Dr Oetker pizza but every one I've tried has been delicious. The crust is thin and crisp and they put plenty of toppings on it. With other brands I've added toppings but not with Dr Oetker.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Norwich, Ct

I'm totally in on spinach covered pizzas. The crust is pretty thin, but if you're not expecting anything different, it's a decent option. I've have better pizzas in my life but I still wouldn't pass it up.
lauren a.
lauren a.

I love this brand of pizza. Its more nateral good for you then a lot of other brands out there. It taste true to what its suppose to taste like. They have a nice variety. Its a better healthier choice.
Ann M.
Ann M.
Stewartstown, PA

Love this pizza. My Mom got me to try it and it was Love at first bite. There is a good amount of spinach on it which is one of my favorite veggies.The price is okay but it never seems to go on sale
Heidi S.
Heidi S.
Mc Alistervle, PA

This pizza from Dr. Oatker is by far my favorite frozen pizza. And, as luck would have it, only one of my kids agrees with me, so I really don't have to share much of it. It's absolutely delicious!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

This is a company i remeber most from trips to visit my Oma in Germany, and the corner store always sold just this brand. And recently i have found it at Meijer and the spinach pizza was amazing.
Darcy H.
Darcy H.
Sellersville, PA

Normally I don't fall in love with frozen pizza but this one is a keeper! Thin crust and the red sauce is to die for (which says a lot as I'm a white pizza freak). It's the perfect size also.
Hunter F.
Hunter F.
Chattanooga, TN

These pizzas are delicious! Definitely best when baked straight on the oven wrack so that the crust gets nice and crispy. Only problem is that I can eat the whole thing by myself! So yummy!
Kate R.
Kate R.
Decatur, GA

Was really surprised at how good this pizza was. Spinach didn't taste overly soggy, nor was it dried out and crunchy. Good blend of spinach to cheese - went great with a salad for dinner!

Join Now