Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#32 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Nicki M.
Nicki M.
Coventry, CT
Not bad for frozen pizzas, i like that they are thin crust and they have great variety to choose from, I personally love the spinach ones
Debbie K.
Debbie K.
Bellingham, MA
This is my favorite of all the Dr. Oetker pizzas! They put a lot of spinach on it, and just enough garlic, so that it's not overpowering.
Noelle C.
Noelle C.
Davie, FL
I LOVE this pizza. Hands down the best frozen pizza I have ever had. It's so delicious, especially with a little grated cheese on top.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Philadelphia , PA
My husband is not a fan of frozen pizzas but he really likes Dr Oetker Ristorante 's pizzas. His favorite is the spinach flat bread.
Idania M.
Idania M.
Este sabor me gusta muchisimo una amiga me lo regalo y lo pude disfrutar viene en un empaque bien hermetico y muy bien almacenado.
Kara G.
Kara G.
Wilmington, DE
Great spinach pizza that is both convenient and delicious! It's the perfect size to share or to save for leftovers the next day.
Sylvia L.
Sylvia L.
Toronto
This thin crust pizza is a family favorite. The crust bakes crisp and not soggy. Surprisingly tastes good for a frozen pizza.
Charlene D.
Charlene D.
Cincinnati, OH
Love love this one & tried most of these and love them all so much!! - much better for you than most frozen pizzas out there :)
Lori A.
Lori A.
Millstone Township, NJ
My whole family likes this pizza! The spinach tastes good too (unlike other frozen pizzas where it gets a funky frozen taste)
Kristina V.
Kristina V.
This Spinaci Pizza is one of my favorites! The spinach tastes really fresh but my only complaint is that it is pretty small.