Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#34 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Iona I.
Iona I.
Jan. 28, 2017, 5:41 p.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
Love love love this pizza! Isn't greasy or too large! Extremely tasty and perfect for a night in!
Nayva B.
Nayva B.
Ottawa , Ontario
Our family loves these thin crust pizza's, they are quick and easy to make and are often on sale!
Sarita C.
Sarita C.
Binbrook, Ontario, Ontario
I really enjoy that it is a thin crust pizza. I lke how it has lots of spinach and cheese on it.
joyce k.
joyce k.
Beamsville
Jan. 19, 2017, 7:45 p.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
I love this pizza the flavor is wonderful the price is right readily avaliable in grocery stores
MJ H.
MJ H.
Great tasting pizza! The crust is thin for thin-crust lovers! My family really loved this pizza.
Denise D.
Denise D.
Brampton, Ontario
Jan. 20, 2017, 8:51 p.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
Delicious, and a very simple ingredient list. Super affordable and found in most grocery stores.
Brittney C.
Brittney C.
Toronto, ON
This pizza is delicious..I love spinach and this brand loads the spinach on. Such a great value
Madison O.
Madison O.
Kamloops, British Columbia
SO GOOD, one the best frozen pizzas I have purchased. Tastes very very good & is worth the buy
Laura W.
Laura W.
Brantford, Ontario
I'm a huge fan of spinach and it add earthly flavor to the pizza. It feels and tastes healthy
Kianna H.
Kianna H.
My children love Dr. Oetker pizza! it always delicious and crispy. Not very filling though.