Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#36 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Nets H.
Nets H.

Loved this Pizza, I've always loved Spinach pizzas but they can be a bit hit and miss sometimes but this one is absolutely delicious.
Yannick C.
Yannick C.

Dr Oetker pizza''s are fabulous ...great
taste , just enought stuffs on the pizza.....but my best part is the crust...I juste love it
Samantha H.
Samantha H.

Love love love this pizza. The sauce has the perfect amount of spices and the cheese is great quality. Thin crust just how I like it!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bedford , NS

One of my favorite pizzas! I could eat this every day. Tastes just like you are at an Italian. Restaurant for a fraction of the price
Joanne F.
Joanne F.
cowansville, quebec

I love this pizza - very tasty and healthy - i recommend Easy and light - always have at least a few in y freezer for fast good lunch
Cindy H.
Cindy H.

Best pizza - i used to buy one every week. quick and easy, ready in 15 minutes. crust is thin and crunch, garlic dollops are amazingĀ
Jeannelle M.
Jeannelle M.
Vancouver

I used to like this pizza, until I tried other spinach pizzas, I realized this one isn't so great. I would say it's average at best
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Mount pearl, Newfoundland

The crust cooks well, sauce compliments the spinach. Only downfall is that the spinach seems almost soggy once the pizza is cooked
Keira M.
Keira M.
Colborne, On

This is a yummy, thin crust pizza. Has a really nice spinach flavor to it. I prefer a bit more flavor variation in pizza though.
Ahren F.
Ahren F.

Amazing tasting thin crust pizza. love this spinach one the best. it's not as filling enough for me though since it's a thin crust