Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #90 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Maddie T.
Maddie T.
Fredericton, NB
Great low effort dinner. Impressed for a frozen pizza, totally ate the whole thing (its great cold the day after too). I was afraid that the spinach would get mushy after being heated from frozen but it turned out great!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Niagara
Great frozen pizza. I have a soy allergy and this is one of the only frozen pizzas that does not state to have soy in its ingredients. Tastes good for being frozen and cooked evenly in the oven as directed on the box.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Charlottetown, PE
I'm pretty picky when it comes to thin crust pizzas that are frozen, because 9/10 times the crust is soggy in the end (ew, no thanks) but dr. oetker has the best crust in my opinion. the spinach favor is my favorite !
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Richmond Hill, ON
One of my favorite indulgences! I absolutely love how this pizza turns out. It's crispy and so flavorful. If you love pizza and spinach, you will love this easy-to-make pizza at home!
Alicia E.
Alicia E.
London, Ontario, ON, ON
The time on the box is a but misleading. I found if I didn't want the crust has hard as it seems to be coming out I needed to take it out 5 minutes sooner. The amount of toppings is fine, more cheese would be nice, but over all good pizza for the oven.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Windsor , ON
While this is one of their better flavors, it still does taste artificial so I generally try to avoid frozen pizza altogether. I feel like this brand should be better and/or healthier but it doesn't live up to my expectations.
Angele L.
Angele L.
Montreal
Love this pizza! The thin crust is great and the flavor is almost restaurant quality. Good value and convenience. My kids also love this pizza. It is healthier and less caloric than the McCain rising crust pizza.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Parry Sound, ON
Foodie Expert
I love spinach pizzas! Mt family prefers rising crust but i prefer thin, which on this one toasted perfectly! I just think it needed more flavoring as it was a little blah. But would buy on sale again and add a little hot peppers for some zip.
Abby k.
Abby k.
Dunnville, Ontario
This is by far, hands down the best pizza on the market. I always buy a bunch when I find them on sale. The taste is fantastic. I love the thin crust on this pizza. It's also the perfect size. I can cook one or two at the same time in the oven depending on how many people are eating.
Lana F.
Lana F.
Soft, crispy, and very delicious. You will need to follow the guidelines in order to result in the perfect pizza. This pizza also goes along with a glass of wine, and Robinson's fruit squash for the kids.