Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #51 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Sabrina M.
This pizza tastes nice in comparison to ther spinach pizzas. It can, however, become too moist and the spinach tastes rubbery if this happens. The thin crust is nice
Brittany S.
Ottawa
A good pizza for a lazy day at home. I usually buy these pizzas when they go on sale because I find them a little expensive. The spinach one is one of my favorites.
Kayla B.
Grimsby, Ontario
My fiancee and I love this pizza! When we've had a long day and don't want to cook dinner, this is a great option to toss in the oven and still have a yummy dinner.
Andrea S.
Carstairs, Alberta
I like the thin crust of this pizza. There are a decent amount of toppings and the spinach is delicious. I have a family so I find these pizza to be a little small.
Jamie O.
Oakville , Ontario
This is literally the best pizza brand ever! My personal fave has to be the spinach though. It is sooooooo yummy and they don't skimp out on the toppings. Must try!
Neil B.
Yeovil
Our favorite Dr Oetker, crispy and full of flavor, ideal for the veggie and throw a couple of slices of ham and half for the meat eater who can't go without!!
Ashley G.
This is our go-to pizza when the kids haven't been eating their green vegetables. They love the spinach on the pizza and don't even realize it's good for them!
jen h.
My favorite frozen pizza😁it is loaded with spinach and the sauce toppings ratio is perfection. Never overpriced,but when its on sale i stock up. Comfort food.
Jennifer T.
I really like this pizza flavor, it is my favorite out of all of them. I love how they put a good ammount of spinach on the pizza and it tastes really rich.
aylssa l.
Absolutly love this brand of frozen pizzas, the thing crust is a must for me. They cook so nicely, and have the perfect crunch factor with a nice subtle sauce.