Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #27 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Jamie O.
Oakville , Ontario
This is literally the best pizza brand ever! My personal fave has to be the spinach though. It is sooooooo yummy and they don't skimp out on the toppings. Must try!
Andrea S.
Carstairs, Alberta
I like the thin crust of this pizza. There are a decent amount of toppings and the spinach is delicious. I have a family so I find these pizza to be a little small.
Kayla B.
Grimsby, Ontario
My fiancee and I love this pizza! When we've had a long day and don't want to cook dinner, this is a great option to toss in the oven and still have a yummy dinner.
Neil B.
Yeovil
Our favorite Dr Oetker, crispy and full of flavor, ideal for the veggie and throw a couple of slices of ham and half for the meat eater who can't go without!!
Hedi N.
Love a pizza from Dr. Oetker when I don't want to cook. Easy instructions, and delicious. I personally like more toppings, so I always add some grated cheese.
aylssa l.
Absolutly love this brand of frozen pizzas, the thing crust is a must for me. They cook so nicely, and have the perfect crunch factor with a nice subtle sauce.
Ashley G.
This is our go-to pizza when the kids haven't been eating their green vegetables. They love the spinach on the pizza and don't even realize it's good for them!
kelly v.
I really love these pizzas so much. They are nice and thin. And they are so crispy 😍. I always put some tuna on this pizza, that makes it even more delicious👌
Jennifer T.
I really like this pizza flavor, it is my favorite out of all of them. I love how they put a good ammount of spinach on the pizza and it tastes really rich.
Maxine D.
Abbotsford
One of my favorite pizzas. Doesn't taste like a typical frozen pizza and the toppings are tasty. I especially like the thin crust, it's not too hard or tough.