Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #32 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Charlottetown, PE
I'm pretty picky when it comes to thin crust pizzas that are frozen, because 9/10 times the crust is soggy in the end (ew, no thanks) but dr. oetker has the best crust in my opinion. the spinach favor is my favorite !
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Niagara
Great frozen pizza. I have a soy allergy and this is one of the only frozen pizzas that does not state to have soy in its ingredients. Tastes good for being frozen and cooked evenly in the oven as directed on the box.
Angele L.
Angele L.
Montreal
Love this pizza! The thin crust is great and the flavor is almost restaurant quality. Good value and convenience. My kids also love this pizza. It is healthier and less caloric than the McCain rising crust pizza.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Windsor, ON
While this is one of their better flavors, it still does taste artificial so I generally try to avoid frozen pizza altogether. I feel like this brand should be better and/or healthier but it doesn't live up to my expectations.
Abby k.
Abby k.
Dunnville, Ontario
This is by far, hands down the best pizza on the market. I always buy a bunch when I find them on sale. The taste is fantastic. I love the thin crust on this pizza. It's also the perfect size. I can cook one or two at the same time in the oven depending on how many people are eating.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Parry Sound, Ontario
I love spinach pizzas! Mt family prefers rising crust but i prefer thin, which on this one toasted perfectly! I just think it needed more flavoring as it was a little blah. But would buy on sale again and add a little hot peppers for some zip.
Lana F.
Lana F.
Soft, crispy, and very delicious. You will need to follow the guidelines in order to result in the perfect pizza. This pizza also goes along with a glass of wine, and Robinson's fruit squash for the kids.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Edmonton, AB
BEST PIZZA !!! Dr.oetker out did him self on this one , I love the thin chrispy crust and the cheese and spinach is perfect !! Sooooo much flavor and spinach and cheesy goodness all in one ! Yummmmy !!
Kati M.
Kati M.
Paradise , NL
Foodie Expert
This pizza was pretty good. A lot of flavor and definitely crispy when cooked properly! It is smaller than I would like if You were feeding multiple people
Kathleen B.
Kathleen B.
BROCKVILLE, Outside the USA
This pizza is so awesome , the flavor is fantastic the size is awesome for one person if your hungry, and it can be used as hors d'oeuvres if you cut into smaller pieces. I love them and have tried just about all the flavors......but spinach has to be my favorite, great pizza!