Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #35 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Jeannine M.
Etobicoke, ON
This is one of our favorite brand of frozen pizza, and favorite topping too. This particular pizza is consistently flavorful and crispy. Always a family favorite.

#contest, #YouGottaRespect
Stephanie P.
Peterborough, Ontario
This pizza is simply delicious. I love that the crust is thinner which keeps things tasting lighter. The spinach is very flavorful and it makes the pizza healthier. I am a big fan and look forward to trying the other kinds.
Tiffany M.
Toronto, ON
This spinach pizza is bomb!!!! I buy at least 4 when they go on sale. I can eat a whole pizza to my face because it's so light and delicious. the thin crust makes it easy to devour in no time.
rebecca f.
I buy at least 4 of these pizzas a month. My kids love this great tasting pizza over delivery pizza. Dr Oetker Ristorante Pizza is awesome and inexpensive. The best store bought gourmet pizza.
Maddie T.
Fredericton, NB
Great low effort dinner. Impressed for a frozen pizza, totally ate the whole thing (its great cold the day after too). I was afraid that the spinach would get mushy after being heated from frozen but it turned out great!
Alyssa N.
Toronto, ON
I love how convenient these pizzas are except I always struggle cooking them because the crust is so thin it always burns. I love the spinach on top. I recommend for an easy dinner with small portions(usually feeds 2)
Christine L.
Ottawa, Ontario
I originally bought this as a meal for those days when you just don't want to cook anything. This exceded my expectations by not being overly salty, a problem i have with most frozen pizzas
Sarah H.
Charlottetown, PE
I'm pretty picky when it comes to thin crust pizzas that are frozen, because 9/10 times the crust is soggy in the end (ew, no thanks) but dr. oetker has the best crust in my opinion. the spinach favor is my favorite !
Alicia E.
London, Ontario, ON, ON
The time on the box is a but misleading. I found if I didn't want the crust has hard as it seems to be coming out I needed to take it out 5 minutes sooner. The amount of toppings is fine, more cheese would be nice, but over all good pizza for the oven.
Lauren M.
Richmond Hill, ON
One of my favorite indulgences! I absolutely love how this pizza turns out. It's crispy and so flavorful. If you love pizza and spinach, you will love this easy-to-make pizza at home!