Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#26 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Melissa S.
Melissa S.

This is absolutely my favorite frozen pizza. the butter garlic flovour with the spinach and cheese i to die for. I don't buy any others.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Prime Brook, Nova Scotia

I really enjoyed this pizza. The crust was nice and crispy :)
It had a very nice spinach flavor and the cheese didn't take away from it.
Judy H.
Judy H.
WINDSOR, Ontario

This is my absolute favorite in the Dr. Oetker brands. I love the thin crust, and the spinach and mozzarella blend are perfect together.
Georgia K.
Georgia K.
St Lazare

So good that even my 5 year old loved it and he had no idea he was eating spinach! I like the crispiness of the crust and the toppings.
Erin H.
Erin H.
Calgary, ALBERTA

A great quick and easy meal. Even my picky kids love it. They are often on sale at my grocery store so make for a cheap snack or lunch.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Sydney, Nova Scotia

This pizza has a wonderfully thin crust that stays crispy. The spinach and sauce and cheese have a fresh taste that is very satisfying.
Alisa L.
Alisa L.

This frozen pizza has a very thin base (which I love) and just the right amount of topping, in this case spinach and cheese * tomatoes
Keesje V.
Keesje V.
Kingston, ON

This pizza is really delicious. Every kind I have tried, I have loved. The flavors are perfect, and this one has healthy ingredients.
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
Stoney Creek, Ontario

Hands down the best pizza we have ever purchased.
We have tried other spinach thin crust pizzas but no other brand matches the flavor.
Krista T.
Krista T.
Calgary, AB

Great balance of flavor. Nicely balanced. A favorite in our house. Crust is the perfect thickness and the spinach is not over salted

Join Now