Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #81 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Camille R.
Camille R.
I really like this pizza. I usually don't like spinach but this pizza makes it work. I could eat this pizza every night. The reason I give it 3 stars is because I don't like the crust, I find it to crispy. I like a softer crust on my pizza
Maura W.
Maura W.
Ottawa, Ontario
The best thin crust pizza in my opinion. I love the creamy spinach and garlic flavor and have to stop myself from eating the whole thing! If you are looking for thin crust pizza that doesn't taste like frozen cardboard this is the one !
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Foodie Expert
It's not bad for a frozen pizza. Crust is a bit lack Luster, and the spinach is barely even there. They have so many other great options, but this one is not even close to worth wasting your money on.
Dina S.
Dina S.
Foodie Expert
It's so delicious, I love the thin crust. Doesn't smell to much of spinach, tastes good, fast to make. love that even though it is spinach, it still tastes good and not too vegetable-i for a pizza
Mikayla P.
Mikayla P.
Kingston
I love a good spinach pizza but this one wasn't the best.. Still good for a frozen pizza and I love the thin crust. Spinach didn't taste as fresh as expected (although it was frozen). Not disgusting in anyway, but not my favorite.
jessica s.
jessica s.
Halifax, NS
Foodie Expert
I don't always make frozen pizzas, but whenever I get a craving for one dr. oetker ristorante pizza is definitely on my grocery list! the crust is so crisp and light and the toppings are always delicious!
Jeannine M.
Jeannine M.
Etobicoke, ON
Foodie Expert
This is one of our favorite brand of frozen pizza, and favorite topping too. This particular pizza is consistently flavorful and crispy. Always a family favorite.

#contest, #YouGottaRespect
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Toronto, ON
Foodie Expert
This spinach pizza is bomb!!!! I buy at least 4 when they go on sale. I can eat a whole pizza to my face because it's so light and delicious. the thin crust makes it easy to devour in no time.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Peterborough, Ontario
Foodie Expert
This pizza is simply delicious. I love that the crust is thinner which keeps things tasting lighter. The spinach is very flavorful and it makes the pizza healthier. I am a big fan and look forward to trying the other kinds.
rebecca f.
rebecca f.
I buy at least 4 of these pizzas a month. My kids love this great tasting pizza over delivery pizza. Dr Oetker Ristorante Pizza is awesome and inexpensive. The best store bought gourmet pizza.