Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#41 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Vicky W.
Vicky W.
Toronto, Ontario

My all time favorite! This is the go to pizza in my house. This is a great option for people who prefer a vegetable pizza.
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Leamington, Ontario

I'm not a huge spinach person. But this pizza is 5/5!! Best pizza hands down; I usually can eat the whole pizza to myself!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Bradford, Ontario

My husband isn't a big spinach fan but we both enjoy this pizza. Crispy textured crust and lots of flavor in the toppings
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Toronto

Its not the best but for a quick meal when you're in a rush its good. A little too much spinach in my opinion but not bad.
Fiona M.
Fiona M.
Oshawa

This pizza is great as a snack. We have also sliced into small squares as appetizers for a party and they were a real hit!
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Deland, FL

Absolutely LOVE this pizza...eat with my family at least a couple times a month, it's a "guilty pleasure" that's healthy!
Erica R.
Erica R.

Absolutely delicious with a nice crunch right out of the oven and perfectly proportioned ingredients. I love this pizza!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

Love it! This is my go to pizza if I just want dinner for myself! The spinach one makes me feel like I'm eating healthy!
Maryam K.
Maryam K.

I just had this pizza and it taste so fresh not like most frozen pizzas. I really like the spinach pizza in this brand.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Kitchener , Ontario

This is my favorite all time go to frozen pizza. So much spinach added on, and if you want you can easily build on it.

Join Now