Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #30 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

jacqueline c.
Foodie Expert
This pizza is so delicious. Packed full of flavor even though it is such a thing crust. Makes for a nice snack.
Crystal S.
Deland, FL
Absolutely LOVE this pizza...eat with my family at least a couple times a month, it's a "guilty pleasure" that's healthy!
Kathy B.
Foodie Expert
Love the thin crust on these. I always add extra cheese, but that's my personal taste. Great pizza.
Ashley M.
North York, ON
This pizza is often a hit or a miss for me. Sometimes it's really good and other times it's waaaaay too salty. This pizza is extremely dangerous as I could literally sit in front of the TV and binge watch my favorite show while forcing down the entire pizza.
Also, did I mention that I'm lactose intolerant.
Devon W.
Calgary, Alberta
Foodie Expert
This is my absolute fave oven-ready pizza by far. It is a thin crust pizza, which I prefer, and I find it super flavorful and rich tasting despite the simplicity of ingredients. Love.
Amali G.
Foodie Expert
Light and crispy crust. Not too salty, easy and affordable. Is vegetarian which is usually hard to find . Isn't too cheesy.
Ameenah M.
Ottawa, Ontario
Whenever I'm in a pickle, I always reach for this pizza. Honestly, Dr. Oetker makes a good frozen pizza. It doesn't taste like it was frozen. They cook perfectly.
Nayva B.
Ottawa , Ontario
Our family loves these thin crust pizza's, they are quick and easy to make and are often on sale!
Lacey F.
Port Alberni, BC
Foodie Expert
I love the flavor of this pizza. Cooks up nicely I love thin crust pizza with just the right amount of toppings.
Sabrina M.
Foodie Expert
This pizza tastes nice in comparison to ther spinach pizzas. It can, however, become too moist and the spinach tastes rubbery if this happens. The thin crust is nice