Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#26 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Victoria, British Columbia

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza has a wonderful crisp crust, topped with a nice layer of toppings. I like this product when I need a quick dinner.
Noémy C.
Noémy C.
Valleyfield

Very tasty pizza! I'm usually not a fan of spinach and there is A LOT on this pizza, but the spices and just the overall taste is really good.
Susan M.
Susan M.
Beeton, Ontario

Love, love, love this pizza, the taste is fantastic. the garlic sauce is not too strong and the crust is not dry like other thin crust pizzas.
Jamie T.
Jamie T.
Lethbridge, Alberta

Can I just say OMG. this pizza is AMAZING!! my husband and I get this pizza all the time and we love it! great balance of cheese and spinach
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

I love this pizza! The spinach topping is great and the cheese is really yummy. I am a big fan of thin crust and this is my favorite brand.
Candace B.
Candace B.
Hagersville

This is my favorite pizza I've ever tried in my life! I eat the entire thing by myself every time. It has a crunchy crust and a bold taste.
Deborah L.
Deborah L.
Ottawa

I'm not a big fan of frozen pizza but a vegetarian type pizza this one is great It is one of the only thing crust pizzas that is very good
Sean F.
Sean F.

I loved thinness of the crust but it tasted like cardboard, and I love love love spinach on pizza but find Dr. Oetker makes it too wet...
Veronique P.
Veronique P.
Brossard, Québec

Light and yummy :) Also crispy crust which is the best. If you like spinach but don't care about any fancy cheese, Id definitely recommend
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

This pizza was inexpensive and cooked awesome on the barbecue. The crust was thin and got crispy and the toppings were really flavorful!

Join Now